PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Black College Football Xperience: The Doug Williams Edition
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-16-2009, 10:25 PM   #1
KING 4D

King 4d's Gamercard
*** Speed Up Time/Quick End 3rd & 4th QTR Glitch ***

i was playing a game and i had all the achievements i could get in that particular game and it was toward the end of the second quarter (5min qtr/freshman). i was playing with TWO controllers and i kept running the ball to keep the clock moving. i was going to do this through the fourth quarter so that i could get the shutout achievement, no throwing touchdown achievement, and no sacks allowed achievement. So halftime rolled around and then the start of the third quarter. i was distracted and received a delay of game penalty for not picking my play and kicking off. i declined the penalty and it said end of third quarter. i was definitely shocked but this is such a bad game i said this has to work again. so at the start of the fourth quarter i did nothing and received another delay of game. When i declined the penalty the game ended and i got the achievements. hope this helps everyone. if anyone can try this and confirm it would be appreciated, bc i am done with this game and would rather shoot myself then try to even make it to another half time.

*** do not acknowledge the start of the third quarter and receive a delay of game penalty. decline the penalty and it should say end of third quarter. Repeat for the fourth quarter and it should end the game***

KING 4D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #2
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
If this works thus would b epic. I mean. Two quarters of less torture is great. I will try it soon.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
MORE THAN 60+ GAMES FOR SALE
JUNE 2014 LISTING

SengIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:05 AM   #3
apoo lover

Tatti Lunds's Gamercard
I can confirm that this glitch does work, I actually did it from the beginning of the 2nd quarter on. I did as above mentioned, I had two controllers, I played the first quarter and got the achievement I was going for and then let the play clock tick down at the beginning of the 2nd quarter, the controller which got to choose Accept or Decline, I declined the penalty and instantly the quarter was over. YOU MUST DECLINE THE PENALTY FOR THIS TO WORK. During the game i was going for the 3 interception achievement and I got that. At the end of the game I got the shutout achievement and no sack allowed. I did keep the setting as required by the achievement.

I wonder if there is a glitch for the crazy 100 percent achievement. Good luck and hope this helps.

Last edited by apoo lover; 10-21-2009 at 02:09 AM.
apoo lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:41 AM   #4
killerachiever

iPro x M aG iiK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This is a amazing find. This was very helpful, made Zlitch very easy.
killerachiever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:51 AM   #5
-Sonic-

Sonic Showerman's Gamercard
Wow. I just accidentally did this glitch and ran over here to the forum to make damn sure a thread got posted about it. A glitch to make this shitty, easy game even shittier...and easier. Epic win.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:37 PM   #6
TristamRaiders

TristamRaiders's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Great find! Scratch another one up to x360a and it's users! Thanks you!
TristamRaiders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:13 PM   #7
theOgrius

theOgrius's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
FYI, this is really only needed when playing the championship mode or going for no sacks or shutout. Once you have the stats for any of the other achievements they unlock immediately. You can just quit the game then.

Currently Working On
Final Fantasy XIII-2 * Skyrim
theOgrius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:40 PM   #8
americansychos

amer1canxpsych0's Gamercard
whats even better is if you do this during the game (not at the end of a qtr) i was getting 3 pts for making a fg for every penality. wont help with any achvmnts but funny anyway
Old 09-16-2010, 08:09 PM   #9
Elitism

Elitism's Gamercard
CONFIRMED....and I loves it!!! lol

ps. it works on every quarter but the first of course.

ATTN: I'm an ADULT gamer with MIC and I am only looking for serious boosting partners. Thanks!

Last edited by Elitism; 09-16-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Elitism is offline   Reply With Quote