PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Tournaments
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 07:52 PM   #31
Purge

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Yeah message X360ASubscriber.
It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

Old 10-18-2009, 07:53 PM   #32
Cacky

Send a message via AIM to Cacky Send a message via MSN to Cacky

True Intent's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   SOTF Runner Up   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
My red bar meant that I had to unload 2 clips on someone to kill them. I hate my connection!!!
Old 10-18-2009, 08:20 PM   #33
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Was that the last round?

Edit:Nvm
Old 10-18-2009, 08:23 PM   #34
Cacky

True Intent's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   SOTF Runner Up   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Was that the last round?

Edit:Nvm
Yeah, I think so. What were the final positions?
Old 10-18-2009, 08:23 PM   #35
HadMatters13
Mod/Maximum Clubs' Jester

Send a message via Skype™ to HadMatters13

Madhatters13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Madhatters13   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
That was great fun. Good luck in the final guys.

~ Thanks to troy for the innocent looking hamster! ~
~ Feelings grow into hopes || Ready for Persona 5 and Dreamfall Chapters! ~
~ Swashbucklin' Diplomas for all || Xbox One Points Breakdown || Tales from the Jester's tower ~
Old 10-18-2009, 08:24 PM   #36
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
1 more round to go.

Just curious, do all 4 of us finalists get forum badges??
Old 10-18-2009, 08:24 PM   #37
Keano

Location: The sinking ship that's full of shit and someone's nicked the oars
Send a message via AIM to Keano Send a message via MSN to Keano

Gooner Keano's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Third Place   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   Submit - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
That was a quality tournament. Shame I had to go out on a tie because I had more deaths, I had my aim on cru when the game ended!

Fun night though, good luck to the last four.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:26 PM   #38
Cacky

True Intent's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keano View Post
That was a quality tournament. Shame I had to go out on a tie because I had more deaths, I had my aim on cru when the game ended!

Fun night though, good luck to the last four.
I expected you to win, mate. I'm pretty sure you won every game that included you and me.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:27 PM   #39
Keano

Gooner Keano's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Third Place   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   Submit - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacky x360a View Post
I expected you to win, mate. I'm pretty sure you won every game that included you and me.
Anything can happen with shooters, just had a shitty game. Will be back with a vengeance for the next tournament
Old 10-18-2009, 08:31 PM   #40
Cacky

True Intent's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keano View Post
Anything can happen with shooters, just had a shitty game. Will be back with a vengeance for the next tournament
As will I, but next I won't leave the 360 on all day. I'm pretty sure that's what made my connection unbelievably bad.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:32 PM   #41
Keano

Gooner Keano's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacky x360a View Post
As will I, but next I won't leave the 360 on all day. I'm pretty sure that's what made my connection unbelievably bad.
I know it must be annoying for you but it was quite funny to watch your bad connection, running around in circles trying to knife people
Old 10-18-2009, 08:35 PM   #42
Simzo

Send a message via MSN to Simzo Send a message via Skype™ to Simzo

I Are Simon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
That was good fun, got absolutely pumped though.

Old 10-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #43
Steve50013

Send a message via MSN to Steve50013 Send a message via Yahoo to Steve50013

Steve50013's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Runner-Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   GTA IV Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - First Place   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place   N+ Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Hippa 1st
Gackt 2nd (more deaths than hippa)
Steve 3rd
Cru 4th

I did good considering I was pissed off since round 2 since all y'all did was spam grenades.

Looking to boost: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Brutal Legend, Medal of Honor Airborne, WWE Smachdown vs Raw 2008, Gears 2 (Horde), Rainbow Six Vegas, Endwar, Red Dead Redemption, Bioshock 2
Old 10-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #44
Da CRU Mughhh

CRU x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Woot woot 4th place I get my first badge

<--Click to follow me on Twitter
Old 10-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #45
Purge

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
I loved tonight, shame it's only once a month. A community game night every Friday night would be quality.
It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

Old 10-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #46
Gackt
Banned User

Hippa 170
Gackt 170 We were tied exactly
Cru had 125
Steve 145

Although be it...it did say MY name at the end

I did not get to check to see the kill/death ratio

Edit:Nvm, I see Steve already posted the results, congrats Hippa

Congrats to Steve and Cru as well

I had alot of fun, good game everyone!

Last edited by Gackt; 10-18-2009 at 08:44 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #47
Steve50013

Steve50013's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Runner-Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   GTA IV Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - First Place   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place   N+ Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Hippa 170
Cru had 125
Steve 145

The final 3 at the end showed you as 2nd.

Looking to boost: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Brutal Legend, Medal of Honor Airborne, WWE Smachdown vs Raw 2008, Gears 2 (Horde), Rainbow Six Vegas, Endwar, Red Dead Redemption, Bioshock 2
Old 10-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #48
Cacky

True Intent's Gamercard

Congratulations guys, enjoy your prizes.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #49
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Hippa 170
Cru had 125
Steve 145

I think you got one more death than me because i was at the top of Score board.

Awesome tourney though it was sooo intense from get go, Awesome players aswell although i was suprised to see Keano go out in the 5 round unlucky dude Well done everyone

Last edited by Genesis x360a; 10-18-2009 at 08:44 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #50
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Post up here what you want for your prizes from the list in the first post, and I will get badges for the top four as soon as I can (which won't be today).

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:48 PM   #51
Gackt
Banned User

Banjo Kazooie if it is not picked by Hippa otherwise Madballs
Old 10-18-2009, 08:48 PM   #52
HadMatters13
Mod/Maximum Clubs' Jester

Send a message via Skype™ to HadMatters13

Madhatters13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Madhatters13   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place
Congratulations Hippa, Gackt, Steve and Cru.

That tournament was great fun, well played everyone. can't wait until next months tournament.

~ Thanks to troy for the innocent looking hamster! ~
~ Feelings grow into hopes || Ready for Persona 5 and Dreamfall Chapters! ~
~ Swashbucklin' Diplomas for all || Xbox One Points Breakdown || Tales from the Jester's tower ~
Old 10-18-2009, 08:50 PM   #53
Avelena

Send a message via MSN to Avelena

Avelena's Gamercard

Awards Showcase PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
On a side note, the Subscriber reputation goes down a little bit every month we do this. If you think about it next time, maybe you guys can try and turn that around. Everyone gets good feedback from the Subscriber GT.

Thanks
Old 10-18-2009, 08:51 PM   #54
Steve50013

Steve50013's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avelena View Post
On a side note, the Subscriber reputation goes down a little bit every month we do this. If you think about it next time, maybe you guys can try and turn that around. Everyone gets good feedback from the Subscriber GT.

Thanks
Any idea what she is talking about?

Old 10-18-2009, 08:54 PM   #55
Keano

Gooner Keano's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve50013 View Post
Not a clue
Old 10-18-2009, 08:54 PM   #56
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Subscriber reputation goes down a little bit every month we do this
I do not understand
Old 10-18-2009, 08:55 PM   #57
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Banjo Kooziee please Creech (Sorry Gackt) and my ultra shiny 1st place badge please Also are the badges going to be different from the normal tourney badges that ive seen around the forum?

Avelena is the person that oversea's all the messages we get from the X360A gamertag, She's asking if we can refer the GT when we next get chance.

Last edited by Genesis x360a; 10-18-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:56 PM   #58
Avelena

Send a message via MSN to Avelena

Avelena's Gamercard

Awards Showcase PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve50013 View Post

Let me try and clarify, you can leave feedback on someones gamertag by picking "Preferred" or "Avoid." Every month we do this, the reputation goes down on the Subscriber gamertag. Some people are selecting "avoid" for some odd reason.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:56 PM   #59
Steve50013

Steve50013's Gamercard

Texas Cheat 'Em plz.

Also may I recommend something like Mile High Club for the badge?

Also that makes more sense Avelena

Old 10-18-2009, 09:00 PM   #60
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis x360a View Post

Avelena is the person that oversea's all the messages we get from the X360A gamertag, She's asking if we can refer the GT when we next get chance.

...............oh

lol, I will do that right now.
Closed Thread