Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-22-2009, 04:19 AM   #1
DerPoodle

Der Poodle's Gamercard
hidden journal arid badlands

okay im really enjoying this game. Ive hit a bit of a snag, I found a journal entry on an earlier quest and now that Im trying to complete the arid badlands 5 hidden journal mission- the waypoint on my map is trying to take me to the one I have already found and won't change to show the next one. I have 3 of 5 only missing the third and final ones listed thats journal 76 and 172 anyone else have this trouble/ know where the entries are hidden b/c without the waypoint it will be like a damn needle in a haystack. thanks in advance!!!
DerPoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:46 AM   #2
psychoticpeople

Xz Psychotic zX's Gamercard
journal 76

For 76 go to the roof of the building where the point is marked then its in the red trash box go on the left side of it and theres a hole where you can see inside and just grab it......172 is right where the waypoint is behind a blue barrel

Last edited by psychoticpeople; 10-24-2009 at 12:50 AM.
psychoticpeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:50 AM   #3
diseptikon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerPoodle View Post
okay im really enjoying this game. Ive hit a bit of a snag, I found a journal entry on an earlier quest and now that Im trying to complete the arid badlands 5 hidden journal mission- the waypoint on my map is trying to take me to the one I have already found and won't change to show the next one. I have 3 of 5 only missing the third and final ones listed thats journal 76 and 172 anyone else have this trouble/ know where the entries are hidden b/c without the waypoint it will be like a damn needle in a haystack. thanks in advance!!!
There are a few quests like this where the waypoint takes you to a specific spot and then you have to hunt around looking for the items in the general vicinity. Just keep an eye out for a flashing green item.