PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-30-2009, 04:38 PM   #31
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentazm View Post
Is 12 Days of Pandora bugged? It didn't unlock the achievement for me after I completed the challenge - all the other weapon/elemental achievements are unlocked fine.
Well, there is a possibility that it could be one of those glitched achievements everyone has been talking about.
They're coming out with another patch soon though that's said to fix everything with the glitched achievements. If bad comes to worse.... just start a new game with another character.

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:17 PM   #32
ReaLiStiiC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFZ Scrubs View Post
Well, there is a possibility that it could be one of those glitched achievements everyone has been talking about.
They're coming out with another patch soon though that's said to fix everything with the glitched achievements. If bad comes to worse.... just start a new game with another character.
Yes 12 Days of Pandora is one of the many achievements that have been reported that havent been working. Gearbox is working on the patch and will hopefully be released soon since they did a patch today for other glitches and bugs.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:29 PM   #33
The GunOfTheWest

GunOfTheWest's Gamercard
I got Rootinest tootinest for me and my friend in the mission where you have to kill 10 rakk. I was in a car near the hive, moving forward slowly, all the rakk dive bombed and got splattered. Best way to get it early game I think, although, when you are high level this ach is no problem.
The GunOfTheWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:25 AM   #34
Zak777

Zak777 x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GunOfTheWest View Post
I got Rootinest tootinest for me and my friend in the mission where you have to kill 10 rakk. I was in a car near the hive, moving forward slowly, all the rakk dive bombed and got splattered. Best way to get it early game I think, although, when you are high level this ach is no problem.
Lol yeah, I got it by spraying my shotgun upwards as a few started swooping me, I wasn't even aware of it . But were you sitting still when they charged you?
Zak777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:26 AM   #35
ReaLiStiiC

I did have that when I first made the guide but then when that and pandora-dog millionaire got deleted and I forgot to put that and thought this was what I had before. But thanks for reminding me.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:24 AM   #36
ovoon7

ovoon's Gamercard
pandora dog wont unlock NOO

POST A COMMENT IN THIS WEBZONE IF YOU WANT A PIZZA ROLL
ovoon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:54 AM   #37
ReaLiStiiC

For 12 Days of Pandora you can always just make a new character and try again. If not then you might have to wait till the patch.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:12 PM   #38
vx Ducky xv

Evil Duck Lady's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Thanks for the guide, I like this one more than the stickied one
and the checklists are really helpful, good job

Completed Retail (23) Completed Arcade (5)
vx Ducky xv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:32 PM   #39
ovoon7

ovoon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaLiStiiC View Post
For 12 Days of Pandora you can always just make a new character and try again. If not then you might have to wait till the patch.
No I already got 12 days. Pandora dog millionare wont unlock. I even have 100,000$ over a million. I better not have to get another million with a new character to get the 1000...

Old 10-31-2009, 05:37 PM   #40
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovoon7 View Post
No I already got 12 days. Pandora dog millionare wont unlock. I even have 100,000$ over a million. I better not have to get another million with a new character to get the 1000...
I think that may unfortunately have to be the case. Because if the glitch is still around then you have to do that... also i think even if they released a patch to fix the glitch, you'd still have to get 1,000,000 all over again because i don't think they'll make the achievements (don't know if this is the right word) retroactive.
Like when burnout trophies came out on the ps3, people had to play the game all over again to get the trophies even thought they already did all the requirments.

Old 10-31-2009, 06:08 PM   #41
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
You could find someone at a high level to just give you some stuff to sell for the 1,000,000.
It glitched on my brother so I gave him a 3 high level class mods to sell on a level 1 character and he made about 1.3million off those 3 items and got the achievement
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 06:14 PM   #42
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
You could find someone at a high level to just give you some stuff to sell for the 1,000,000.
It glitched on my brother so I gave him a 3 high level class mods to sell on a level 1 character and he made about 1.3million off those 3 items and got the achievement
Yea, but it could be hard sometimes to find someone who'll just give you three items to sell randomly. So to the person who said the achievement glitched on you, i suggest going to achievement trading thread and asking for help with items that cost a lot to sell from people who have 9,999,999

Old 10-31-2009, 08:04 PM   #43
ReaLiStiiC

If you need 1mill on a character make a new one and invite me to your game and ill give you some stuff to sell for over 1million dollars if you want.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:13 PM   #44
ovoon7

ovoon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaLiStiiC View Post
If you need 1mill on a character make a new one and invite me to your game and ill give you some stuff to sell for over 1million dollars if you want.
Sweet, I'll take you up on that when it gets patched so i wont be wasting your time...

Old 11-01-2009, 12:15 AM   #45
Zak777

Zak777 x's Gamercard

Yeah the pyro achievement glitched for me too, I have well over 500 kills with incendiary weapons, but it looks like I'll have to make a new character. Hurry up with the patch Gearbox!
Old 11-02-2009, 12:22 AM   #46
ReaLiStiiC

Ok, guide is complete now, anything else that you notice is incorrect or mistaken please let me know and I'll fix it.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:37 AM   #47
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Just created a scavanger guide for all the scavanger missions. You can use it in your guide if you want to.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=186979
I'm still kind of working on it, but you can link it anyway.
Should help all the people who keep on asking where to find certian pieces.

Old 11-02-2009, 04:10 AM   #48
ReaLiStiiC

Alright, thank you for allowing me to use them for the guide. I put it right underneath your checklists which you also kindly contributed.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:39 AM   #49
Zak777

Zak777 x's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFZ Scrubs View Post
Just created a scavanger guide for all the scavanger missions. You can use it in your guide if you want to.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=186979
I'm still kind of working on it, but you can link it anyway.
Should help all the people who keep on asking where to find certian pieces.
Haha damn, I wish I would've had that sooner, but I already completed a majority of them on my first playthrough :/.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:49 AM   #50
GhOsT SLaYeR

Send a message via AIM to GhOsT SLaYeR

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Whats limit for pixels on sig/banners? (i'll fix it if some1 tells me. unless you don't care about resize showing)

GhOsT SLaYeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:02 AM   #51
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Good Guide. Already got 1000 a while ago. Just happy to see that the other Guide was taken down and this one was put up.
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:33 PM   #52
bluntedGRINCH
Banned User

bluntedGRINCH's Gamercard
How do you drop money so you can dup. it?? Im not sure how to do this. Thanks for the help.
bluntedGRINCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:40 PM   #53
Parallax Demon

parallax demon's Gamercard
Money can't be duped. All you can dupe are the items in your inventory.
Parallax Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:26 PM   #54
aussiegamer

HoMiCiDaL362's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhOsT SLaYeR View Post

also I got 1000 in 24 hours, and I sat around and killed random stuff / wasting time driving to wrong places/trying to find scavenger quests. so 15 is possible if you rush / go with some1 who has done it.
You didn't need to explain that to me, I said 'I wish' because I would like to have 100% on the game in 15 hours. Unfortunately a couple of achievements have glitched for me, I can't be f'd finding a partner and I play far too slow (take in the sights, play tactical, you know?) too complete any game for that matter in 15 hours.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:43 PM   #55
heavenator

challenges menu ?

where is the challenges menu ??/
heavenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:48 PM   #56
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Open up the start menu and go to the missions screen (scroll through by toggling lb and rb). When there, just press Y and it'll take you to the challenges.

Old 11-06-2009, 02:27 AM   #57
ReaLiStiiC

I wont be able to help anyone else with any other glitched achievements for a little while since I lent the game to a friend to play. Will get it back this weekend tho and can help this weekend. But since MW2 comes out tuesday I will be playing that alot then and will help out when I can. Anyway thanks to everyone using this guide and thank you for the helpful comments.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:00 AM   #58
Sporty Flea

timax360's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomized View Post
Good Guide. Already got 1000 a while ago. Just happy to see that the other Guide was taken down and this one was put up.
I don't get this at all. Why would you be glad? This guide has only a few, a few more features then the other one. We are not talking night and day here, and I think it's hilarious that this author didn't even give brendy boy any credit for his guide, whatever.

Sporty Flea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:17 AM   #59
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporty Flea View Post
I don't get this at all. Why would you be glad? This guide has only a few, a few more features then the other one. We are not talking night and day here, and I think it's hilarious that this author didn't even give brendy boy any credit for his guide, whatever.
Well... why would he give Brendy Boy credit for his guide if the OP of this guide made it?
I mean, unless Brendy Boy helped write this one (which sounds silly to me) then he doesn't need to give credit.
Also, it wasn't just venomized who voice opposition to the guide. I for one had no problem with it.... the OP said that some of his stuff got accidently deleted which frustrated some people.

Old 11-06-2009, 06:07 AM   #60
ReaLiStiiC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporty Flea View Post
Why would I give credit when I didnt get help from Brendy Boy... I helped him. And I wrote the guide by myself and followed the format for all guides made, then got help from KFZ Scrubs adding in details and other useful information and my friend Zak who came over and helped me edit and add stuff. Unless your saying that I should give the other author credit for his own guide...