PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
 
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 02:44 AM   #31
PfknMILL
Banned User
 
PfknMILL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 30

Gamertag: KnucklePuck XBA
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingClue View Post
Cod has 1750. Id say Mw2 will have 1750 after a few months.
When did any call of duty get 1750G I'm just wondering. I don't play it anymore but I haven't heard anything about new dlc yet.
PfknMILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:37 AM   #32
Bheounecs
 
Bheounecs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 56

Gamertag: Bheounecs
In my opinion I think the would have 1000, 1250, 1500, 1750 but nothing there between. Like an "odd" number. Wich bring me to the next question... WHY does Condemned 1 only got 970G?
Bheounecs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:51 PM   #33
bLaKgRaVy
Guide Team Minstrel
 
bLaKgRaVy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: East Coast, USA "Requiescat in Pace"
Posts: 3,875

Gamertag: bLaKgRaVy

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff - Community Team - Guide Team   Staff Club - bLaKgRaVy   Staff Club - Minty   Sister-Site Member   Submit - Diamond   Green Thumb - Gold   XBA Blood Donor   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bheounecs View Post
In my opinion I think the would have 1000, 1250, 1500, 1750 but nothing there between. Like an "odd" number. Wich bring me to the next question... WHY does Condemned 1 only got 970G?
I'm thinking that the game came out before Microsoft made the rule that you have to have 1000gs in a retail game. Other games include Crackdown (900gs) and Godfather (835gs)(both before DLC added achievements making them 1250gs each). I can't think of any others off hand right now. Maybe they planned on DLC but never made it? Who knows.

EDIT - Ah, there are 2 other games with less than 1000, Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II (705gs) and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 (960gs).

It's all in this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=55510

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 10-30-2009 at 03:55 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:02 PM   #34
Bheounecs
 
Bheounecs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 56

Gamertag: Bheounecs
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
I'm thinking that the game came out before Microsoft made the rule that you have to have 1000gs in a retail game. Other games include Crackdown (900gs) and Godfather (835gs)(both before DLC added achievements making them 1250gs each). I can't think of any others off hand right now. Maybe they planned on DLC but never made it? Who knows.

EDIT - Ah, there are 2 other games with less than 1000, Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II (705gs) and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 (960gs).

It's all in this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=55510
Hm I see but still I think it's up to Microsoft to get that fixed! But that's maybe because I'm so ... I don't know the english word for it, but for an example I like to have it real clean at home, one thing on one spot so to speak... That word is what I meant in the previous sentance LOL!
Bheounecs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:25 PM   #35
phobzy85
 
phobzy85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
Posts: 1,072

Gamertag: Phobzy85

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Perfectionist? =_)
__________________


phobzy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:32 PM   #36
bLaKgRaVy
Guide Team Minstrel
 
bLaKgRaVy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: East Coast, USA "Requiescat in Pace"
Posts: 3,875

Gamertag: bLaKgRaVy

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff - Community Team - Guide Team   Staff Club - bLaKgRaVy   Staff Club - Minty   Sister-Site Member   Submit - Diamond   Green Thumb - Gold   XBA Blood Donor   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bheounecs View Post
Hm I see but still I think it's up to Microsoft to get that fixed! But that's maybe because I'm so ... I don't know the english word for it, but for an example I like to have it real clean at home, one thing on one spot so to speak... That word is what I meant in the previous sentance LOL!
I doubt they ever will. Tiger and Condemned came out in November 2005 and LOTR in July 2006. Still, if you do get all the achievements it counts as a 100%, so that's a good thing (except Tiger has glitched achievements so it's impossible to get any achievements).
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:09 PM   #37
Bheounecs
 
Bheounecs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 56

Gamertag: Bheounecs
Quote:
Originally Posted by phobzy85 View Post
Perfectionist? =_)
Well, you could say that I guess. But in Sweden the word I was looking for called "Pedant" wich means that if there are a shoe that is in the "wrong" angle, you have to put it in the "right" so it looks clean!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
I doubt they ever will. Tiger and Condemned came out in November 2005 and LOTR in July 2006. Still, if you do get all the achievements it counts as a 100%, so that's a good thing (except Tiger has glitched achievements so it's impossible to get any achievements).
Yes ofcourse it's 100% but it still looks frustrating with 3 diggits than 4 like 1000 what so ever, it's a MAJOR problem for me haha. It suck with glitches... Why does glitches appear anyway? I mean, the company does know about it but they seems so careless?
Bheounecs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:13 PM   #38
bLaKgRaVy
Guide Team Minstrel
 
bLaKgRaVy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: East Coast, USA "Requiescat in Pace"
Posts: 3,875

Gamertag: bLaKgRaVy

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff - Community Team - Guide Team   Staff Club - bLaKgRaVy   Staff Club - Minty   Sister-Site Member   Submit - Diamond   Green Thumb - Gold   XBA Blood Donor   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bheounecs View Post
Well, you could say that I guess. But in Sweden the word I was looking for called "Pedant" which means that if there is a shoe that is in the "wrong" angle, you have to put it in the "right" so it looks clean!
Um, anal retentive, obsessive compulsive disorder
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:21 PM   #39
Bheounecs
 
Bheounecs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 56

Gamertag: Bheounecs
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Um, anal retentive, obsessive compulsive disorder
Haha that sounds spooky!
But hey, with that thing in mind I accomplished things... Because it has to be done, like 1000G i Lost Planet wich is my target for the moment!
Bheounecs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:26 PM   #40
bLaKgRaVy
Guide Team Minstrel
 
bLaKgRaVy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: East Coast, USA "Requiescat in Pace"
Posts: 3,875

Gamertag: bLaKgRaVy

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff - Community Team - Guide Team   Staff Club - bLaKgRaVy   Staff Club - Minty   Sister-Site Member   Submit - Diamond   Green Thumb - Gold   XBA Blood Donor   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bheounecs View Post
Yes of course it's 100% but it still looks frustrating with 3 digits than 4 like 1000 what so ever, it's a MAJOR problem for me haha. It sucks with glitches... Why do glitches appear anyway? I mean, the company does know about it but they seems so careless?
I think the current rules were put in place in mid-2007 or sometime like that, and since the games were already a year or more old, they just didn't care.

EA (who published Tiger and LOTR) sucks anyway in general. I think Tiger 08 came out in October 2007, so fixing a game that was technically 2 years old wasn't at the top of the list, or on their list at all. The game itself wasn't glitched, only the achievements, and why fix a game that's 2 years old? I have no idea when the glitches were discovered (if you look at the leaderboards on here, Trueachievements.com and Mygamercard.net some people do have achievements, even all of them) but still that's very poor support for your game even if it is old.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:41 PM   #41
Bheounecs
 
Bheounecs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 56

Gamertag: Bheounecs
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
I think the current rules were put in place in mid-2007 or sometime like that, and since the games were already a year or more old, they just didn't care.

EA (who published Tiger and LOTR) sucks anyway in general. I think Tiger 08 came out in October 2007, so fixing a game that was technically 2 years old wasn't at the top of the list, or on their list at all. The game itself wasn't glitched, only the achievements, and why fix a game that's 2 years old? I have no idea when the glitches were discovered (if you look at the leaderboards on here, Trueachievements.com and Mygamercard.net some people do have achievements, even all of them) but still that's very poor support for your game even if it is old.
I get your point here. But when a publisher bringing a game out in the wild so to speak, I can just speak for my self here but it's abviously that you have to check everything so it's 100% clean (no glitch etc.) specially a simple thing with the achievement that donn't pop up when you do what you are supose to do, that is so cheap!... But that's my opinion, maybe it's harder than I think it is.
Bheounecs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:49 PM   #42
bLaKgRaVy
Guide Team Minstrel
 
bLaKgRaVy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: East Coast, USA "Requiescat in Pace"
Posts: 3,875

Gamertag: bLaKgRaVy

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff - Community Team - Guide Team   Staff Club - bLaKgRaVy   Staff Club - Minty   Sister-Site Member   Submit - Diamond   Green Thumb - Gold   XBA Blood Donor   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bheounecs View Post
I get your point here. But when a publisher bringing a game out in the wild so to speak, I can just speak for myself here but it's obviously that you have to check everything so it's 100% clean (no glitch etc.) specially a simple thing with the achievement that don't pop up when you do what you are suppose to do, that is so cheap!... But that's my opinion, maybe it's harder than I think it is.
That's what a good publisher would do, but, it's EA. They currently have 11 games on the Unachieveable Achievements list, and are notorious for putting out sub-par/glitchy (a.k.a. shitty) games. You'd think with a company that's in the top 5 of game publishers they'd support their games a little more...

They're in it to make money no matter what, just like the rest of them. 'Nuff said.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:16 PM   #43
KingSlitherOne
 
KingSlitherOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 280

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari360max View Post
WaW has 1500

Anyway, yeah i don't understand the whole 1750 instead of just 2000.
I don't understand why any game got more than 1250. Make a new game instead.
__________________
KingSlitherOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:58 PM   #44
Bheounecs
 
Bheounecs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 56

Gamertag: Bheounecs
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
That's what a good publisher would do, but, it's EA. They currently have 11 games on the Unachieveable Achievements list, and are notorious for putting out sub-par/glitchy (a.k.a. shitty) games. You'd think with a company that's in the top 5 of game publishers they'd support their games a little more...

They're in it to make money no matter what, just like the rest of them. 'Nuff said.
With that in mind I will just never BUY an EA game!
Bheounecs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:51 PM   #45
Gackt
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 渋谷区
Posts: 13,435

Gamertag: Gackt GG

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth (Retired)   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bheounecs View Post
With that in mind I will just never BUY an EA game!
You will miss out on some good games if you go about it like that.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:17 PM   #46
Bheounecs
 
Bheounecs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 56

Gamertag: Bheounecs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
You will miss out on some good games if you go about it like that.
Like what then?
Bheounecs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:47 AM   #47
Burning Karma
 
Burning Karma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Saint Louis
Posts: 3,670

Gamertag: Burning Karma

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bheounecs View Post
In my opinion I think the would have 1000, 1250, 1500, 1750 but nothing there between. Like an "odd" number. Wich bring me to the next question... WHY does Condemned 1 only got 970G?
It originally was released before the rules were set, as previously mentioned, but there was going to be DLC released for it that pushed it up to 100. However, that DLC never came out.
__________________
Twitter | Last.fm | PSN

Fire, fire, the bridge is on fire
Burning away your last connection
Fire, fire, our bridge is on fire
Your social skills resemble arson

Burning Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:23 AM   #48
Genesis x360a
 
Genesis x360a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pandora
Posts: 5,033

Gamertag: Schluballybub

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth (Retired)
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bheounecs View Post
Like what then?
Battlefield Bad Company,
Dead Space,
Mass Effect,
Army Of Two,
Mirrors Edge,
Fifa Franchise,
NFS Franchise,
Crysis.

To name a few of my favourites from EA and imo really good games.
__________________



Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:04 AM   #49
Bheounecs
 
Bheounecs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 56

Gamertag: Bheounecs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis x360a View Post
Battlefield Bad Company,
Dead Space,
Mass Effect,
Army Of Two,
Mirrors Edge,
Fifa Franchise,
NFS Franchise,
Crysis.

To name a few of my favourites from EA and imo really good games.
Thanks, I can take that some of the games is pretty good. I haven't acctually played them all but I know little about them. But my favorite publisher is Capcom and Konami, for me they have really nice games. Rockstar to who is most famous for the GTA series if I'm not right!
Bheounecs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:18 PM   #50
Daniel55645
 
Daniel55645's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 514
Send a message via Yahoo to Daniel55645

Gamertag: daniel55645
sesame street tv and nat geo tv both have a total of 2000. (3000 if you count playing the game disc as well) theres one other game with 2000 and that's warhammer which is a windows game, not for the xbox
__________________
Xbox 360 1000/1000: 179
Xbox One 1000/1000: 27

Daniel55645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:44 PM   #51
Capn Doug
Community Team's Moderator of the Royal Navy
 
Capn Doug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 5,317

Gamertag: Capn Doug XBA

Awards Showcase Subscriber Clubs Viscount   Staff - Community Team - Moderator   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Guide Writers Guild   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 1   Super Heroes Challenge Club - Tier 1   Animals, Beasts & Critters Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed - Tier 4   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Subscriber - Silver   Staff Club - Skorpion XBA   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 58 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel55645 View Post
sesame street tv and nat geo tv both have a total of 2000. (3000 if you count playing the game disc as well) theres one other game with 2000 and that's warhammer which is a windows game, not for the xbox
You forgot Gears of War 3 at 2000g, Pinball FX2 at 2150g, Monster Hunter Frontier which is at 2750g and the fact that this thread is 3 and half years old.
__________________
Arcade Crazy (51) | Over Achiever (44) | Staff Clubs (10) | Challenge Clubs (12 level 1, 6 level 2, 2 level 3)
Capn Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:29 AM   #52
LickableLemons7
 
LickableLemons7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: GN-z11
Posts: 5,227

Gamertag: LickableLemons7

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   The Best of 2014 Challenge Club - Tier 1   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Wonder if Halo 4 will have a title update or future DLC that could bump it up to 2000. 343i is doing a great job of supporting the community with this Forge Island stuff that's coming April 8th.
__________________
LickableLemons7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:51 AM   #53
KangarooPouch
 
KangarooPouch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 42

Gamertag: A KangarooPouch
i think gears of war 3 has 2000 gamerscore
__________________

KangarooPouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:01 AM   #54
Slaughter.
A Necessary Evil
 
Slaughter.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 7,878

Gamertag: Cpt Slaugh7er

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Slaughter.   Staff - Community Team - Graphics Team   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed - Tier 4   Submit - Silver   Cops N' Robbers - Tier 2   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shinobi273   The Best of 2014 Challenge Club - Tier 2   Subscriber Clubs Baron   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Gears of War 3 is the only game that I know has 2000G.
__________________


Staff Club Breakdown
My Gallery
| XBA Blog
I put the laughter in slaughter.
Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:23 AM   #55
Veedrock
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Alaska, USA
Posts: 3,631

Gamertag: Veedrock

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Jesus let's just all say the same thing.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:45 AM   #56
XoNiNjAlEoNoX
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,038


Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Gears of War 3 has 2000G
XoNiNjAlEoNoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:54 AM   #57
Spade.
 
Spade.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 4,635

Gamertag: Jacob XBA

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Jesus let's all just say the same thing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVthePunisher View Post
When the fuckity fuck did they change that shit? Like OH MY GOD AM I GOING TO HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?! I swear I'll go find Wayne Brady, take his hands and do it myself.
Spade. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:54 AM   #58
KillerBEA
 
KillerBEA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,937

Gamertag: The BEAst in I

Awards Showcase Community Challenge Competition - 1000+ Points   XBA Blood Donor   Community Gaming - Diamond   Green Thumb - Gold   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Sister-Site Member   Guide Writers Guild   Achievement Guide - Gold   The Helping Hand - Bronze   Donator - Level 3
Total Awards: 33 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangarooPouch View Post
i think gears of war 3 has 2000 gamerscore
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD View Post
Gears of War 3 is the only game that I know has 2000G.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XoNiNjAlEoNoX View Post
Gears of War 3 has 2000G
Oh really? I would of never have guessed that, except by that fact it was already posted on this page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
You forgot Gears of War 3 at 2000g, Pinball FX2 at 2150g, Monster Hunter Frontier which is at 2750g and the fact that this thread is 3 and half years old.
__________________
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:05 AM   #59
XoNiNjAlEoNoX
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,038


Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post
Oh really? I would of never have guessed that, except by that fact it was already posted on this page.
Oh really? I would of never have guessed that, except by that fact it was already posted on this page
XoNiNjAlEoNoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:36 AM   #60
KillerBEA
 
KillerBEA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,937

Gamertag: The BEAst in I

Awards Showcase Community Challenge Competition - 1000+ Points   XBA Blood Donor   Community Gaming - Diamond   Green Thumb - Gold   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Sister-Site Member   Guide Writers Guild   Achievement Guide - Gold   The Helping Hand - Bronze   Donator - Level 3
Total Awards: 33 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XoNiNjAlEoNoX View Post
Oh really? I would of never have guessed that, except by that fact it was already posted on this page
__________________
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:11 AM.