Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-30-2009, 02:44 AM   #31
PfknMILL
Banned User

KnucklePuck XBA's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingClue View Post
Cod has 1750. Id say Mw2 will have 1750 after a few months.
When did any call of duty get 1750G I'm just wondering. I don't play it anymore but I haven't heard anything about new dlc yet.
PfknMILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:37 AM   #32
Bheounecs

Bheounecs's Gamercard
In my opinion I think the would have 1000, 1250, 1500, 1750 but nothing there between. Like an "odd" number. Wich bring me to the next question... WHY does Condemned 1 only got 970G?
Bheounecs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:51 PM   #33
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bheounecs View Post
In my opinion I think the would have 1000, 1250, 1500, 1750 but nothing there between. Like an "odd" number. Wich bring me to the next question... WHY does Condemned 1 only got 970G?
I'm thinking that the game came out before Microsoft made the rule that you have to have 1000gs in a retail game. Other games include Crackdown (900gs) and Godfather (835gs)(both before DLC added achievements making them 1250gs each). I can't think of any others off hand right now. Maybe they planned on DLC but never made it? Who knows.

EDIT - Ah, there are 2 other games with less than 1000, Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II (705gs) and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 (960gs).

It's all in this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=55510

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 10-30-2009 at 03:55 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:02 PM   #34
Bheounecs

Bheounecs's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
I'm thinking that the game came out before Microsoft made the rule that you have to have 1000gs in a retail game. Other games include Crackdown (900gs) and Godfather (835gs)(both before DLC added achievements making them 1250gs each). I can't think of any others off hand right now. Maybe they planned on DLC but never made it? Who knows.

EDIT - Ah, there are 2 other games with less than 1000, Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II (705gs) and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 (960gs).

It's all in this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=55510
Hm I see but still I think it's up to Microsoft to get that fixed! But that's maybe because I'm so ... I don't know the english word for it, but for an example I like to have it real clean at home, one thing on one spot so to speak... That word is what I meant in the previous sentance LOL!
Old 10-30-2009, 04:25 PM   #35
phobzy85

Send a message via MSN to phobzy85

Phobzy85's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Perfectionist? =_)

phobzy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:32 PM   #36
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Hm I see but still I think it's up to Microsoft to get that fixed! But that's maybe because I'm so ... I don't know the english word for it, but for an example I like to have it real clean at home, one thing on one spot so to speak... That word is what I meant in the previous sentance LOL!
I doubt they ever will. Tiger and Condemned came out in November 2005 and LOTR in July 2006. Still, if you do get all the achievements it counts as a 100%, so that's a good thing (except Tiger has glitched achievements so it's impossible to get any achievements).
Old 10-30-2009, 06:09 PM   #37
Bheounecs

Bheounecs's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by phobzy85 View Post
Perfectionist? =_)
Well, you could say that I guess. But in Sweden the word I was looking for called "Pedant" wich means that if there are a shoe that is in the "wrong" angle, you have to put it in the "right" so it looks clean!

Quote:
I doubt they ever will. Tiger and Condemned came out in November 2005 and LOTR in July 2006. Still, if you do get all the achievements it counts as a 100%, so that's a good thing (except Tiger has glitched achievements so it's impossible to get any achievements).
Yes ofcourse it's 100% but it still looks frustrating with 3 diggits than 4 like 1000 what so ever, it's a MAJOR problem for me haha. It suck with glitches... Why does glitches appear anyway? I mean, the company does know about it but they seems so careless?
Old 10-30-2009, 06:13 PM   #38
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Well, you could say that I guess. But in Sweden the word I was looking for called "Pedant" which means that if there is a shoe that is in the "wrong" angle, you have to put it in the "right" so it looks clean!
Um, anal retentive, obsessive compulsive disorder
Old 10-30-2009, 06:21 PM   #39
Bheounecs

Bheounecs's Gamercard
Quote:
Um, anal retentive, obsessive compulsive disorder
Haha that sounds spooky!
But hey, with that thing in mind I accomplished things... Because it has to be done, like 1000G i Lost Planet wich is my target for the moment!
Old 10-30-2009, 06:26 PM   #40
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Yes of course it's 100% but it still looks frustrating with 3 digits than 4 like 1000 what so ever, it's a MAJOR problem for me haha. It sucks with glitches... Why do glitches appear anyway? I mean, the company does know about it but they seems so careless?
I think the current rules were put in place in mid-2007 or sometime like that, and since the games were already a year or more old, they just didn't care.

EA (who published Tiger and LOTR) sucks anyway in general. I think Tiger 08 came out in October 2007, so fixing a game that was technically 2 years old wasn't at the top of the list, or on their list at all. The game itself wasn't glitched, only the achievements, and why fix a game that's 2 years old? I have no idea when the glitches were discovered (if you look at the leaderboards on here, Trueachievements.com and Mygamercard.net some people do have achievements, even all of them) but still that's very poor support for your game even if it is old.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:41 PM   #41
Bheounecs

Bheounecs's Gamercard
Quote:
I think the current rules were put in place in mid-2007 or sometime like that, and since the games were already a year or more old, they just didn't care.

EA (who published Tiger and LOTR) sucks anyway in general. I think Tiger 08 came out in October 2007, so fixing a game that was technically 2 years old wasn't at the top of the list, or on their list at all. The game itself wasn't glitched, only the achievements, and why fix a game that's 2 years old? I have no idea when the glitches were discovered (if you look at the leaderboards on here, Trueachievements.com and Mygamercard.net some people do have achievements, even all of them) but still that's very poor support for your game even if it is old.
I get your point here. But when a publisher bringing a game out in the wild so to speak, I can just speak for my self here but it's abviously that you have to check everything so it's 100% clean (no glitch etc.) specially a simple thing with the achievement that donn't pop up when you do what you are supose to do, that is so cheap!... But that's my opinion, maybe it's harder than I think it is.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:49 PM   #42
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
I get your point here. But when a publisher bringing a game out in the wild so to speak, I can just speak for myself here but it's obviously that you have to check everything so it's 100% clean (no glitch etc.) specially a simple thing with the achievement that don't pop up when you do what you are suppose to do, that is so cheap!... But that's my opinion, maybe it's harder than I think it is.
That's what a good publisher would do, but, it's EA. They currently have 11 games on the Unachieveable Achievements list, and are notorious for putting out sub-par/glitchy (a.k.a. shitty) games. You'd think with a company that's in the top 5 of game publishers they'd support their games a little more...

They're in it to make money no matter what, just like the rest of them. 'Nuff said.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:16 PM   #43
KingSlitherOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari360max View Post
WaW has 1500

Anyway, yeah i don't understand the whole 1750 instead of just 2000.
I don't understand why any game got more than 1250. Make a new game instead.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:58 PM   #44
Bheounecs

Bheounecs's Gamercard
Quote:
That's what a good publisher would do, but, it's EA. They currently have 11 games on the Unachieveable Achievements list, and are notorious for putting out sub-par/glitchy (a.k.a. shitty) games. You'd think with a company that's in the top 5 of game publishers they'd support their games a little more...

They're in it to make money no matter what, just like the rest of them. 'Nuff said.
With that in mind I will just never BUY an EA game!
Old 10-30-2009, 10:51 PM   #45
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
With that in mind I will just never BUY an EA game!
You will miss out on some good games if you go about it like that.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:17 PM   #46
Bheounecs

Bheounecs's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
You will miss out on some good games if you go about it like that.
Like what then?
Old 10-31-2009, 12:47 AM   #47
Burning Karma

Send a message via MSN to Burning Karma

Burning Karma's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
It originally was released before the rules were set, as previously mentioned, but there was going to be DLC released for it that pushed it up to 100. However, that DLC never came out.

"Lived, lives, will live."
"Died, dies, will die."
Burning Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:23 AM   #48
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Like what then?
Battlefield Bad Company,
Dead Space,
Mass Effect,
Army Of Two,
Mirrors Edge,
Fifa Franchise,
NFS Franchise,
Crysis.

To name a few of my favourites from EA and imo really good games.

Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:04 AM   #49
Bheounecs

Bheounecs's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis x360a View Post
Battlefield Bad Company,
Dead Space,
Mass Effect,
Army Of Two,
Mirrors Edge,
Fifa Franchise,
NFS Franchise,
Crysis.

To name a few of my favourites from EA and imo really good games.
Thanks, I can take that some of the games is pretty good. I haven't acctually played them all but I know little about them. But my favorite publisher is Capcom and Konami, for me they have really nice games. Rockstar to who is most famous for the GTA series if I'm not right!
Old 03-23-2013, 11:18 PM   #50
Daniel55645

Send a message via Yahoo to Daniel55645

daniel55645's Gamercard
sesame street tv and nat geo tv both have a total of 2000. (3000 if you count playing the game disc as well) theres one other game with 2000 and that's warhammer which is a windows game, not for the xbox
300,000 Goal: Sep 2014

50 100% Retail: 6/15/11 (Rango)
100 100% Retail: 4/6/12 (NCIS)
150 100% Retail: 7/29/13 (Skylanders: Spyro)

Xbox 360 1000/1000: 168
Xbox One 1000/1000: 7
Put gaming away for nearly 8 months in 2012, but I'm back in it again.

Daniel55645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:44 PM   #51
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Gold   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 47 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel55645 View Post
sesame street tv and nat geo tv both have a total of 2000. (3000 if you count playing the game disc as well) theres one other game with 2000 and that's warhammer which is a windows game, not for the xbox
You forgot Gears of War 3 at 2000g, Pinball FX2 at 2150g, Monster Hunter Frontier which is at 2750g and the fact that this thread is 3 and half years old.
Old 03-24-2013, 12:29 AM   #52
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Wonder if Halo 4 will have a title update or future DLC that could bump it up to 2000. 343i is doing a great job of supporting the community with this Forge Island stuff that's coming April 8th.
Old 03-24-2013, 12:51 AM   #53
KangarooPouch

A KangarooPouch's Gamercard
i think gears of war 3 has 2000 gamerscore

KangarooPouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:01 AM   #54
Slaughter.
Wot r u casul??!??

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Gears of War 3 is the only game that I know has 2000G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I think Halo: Reach is the best Halo game and should be played by everyone.

Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:23 AM   #55
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Jesus let's just all say the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:45 AM   #56
XoNiNjAlEoNoX

Gears of War 3 has 2000G

Just another freak, in the freak kingdom.
...shame that it's a mad world.
XoNiNjAlEoNoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:54 AM   #57
Spade.
A La Rev

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Jacob XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Jesus let's all just say the same thing.
Old 03-24-2013, 01:54 AM   #58
KillerBEA
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Community and Events Team   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Community Gaming - Gold   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangarooPouch View Post
i think gears of war 3 has 2000 gamerscore
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD View Post
Gears of War 3 is the only game that I know has 2000G.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XoNiNjAlEoNoX View Post
Gears of War 3 has 2000G
Oh really? I would of never have guessed that, except by that fact it was already posted on this page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
You forgot Gears of War 3 at 2000g, Pinball FX2 at 2150g, Monster Hunter Frontier which is at 2750g and the fact that this thread is 3 and half years old.
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:05 AM   #59
XoNiNjAlEoNoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post
Oh really? I would of never have guessed that, except by that fact it was already posted on this page.
Oh really? I would of never have guessed that, except by that fact it was already posted on this page

Just another freak, in the freak kingdom.
...shame that it's a mad world.
XoNiNjAlEoNoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:36 AM   #60
KillerBEA
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Community and Events Team   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Community Gaming - Gold   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XoNiNjAlEoNoX View Post
Oh really? I would of never have guessed that, except by that fact it was already posted on this page
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote