PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-29-2009, 01:15 AM   #1
CrustyDirtDemon

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 2.5/10
-Offline: 24 (1000GS)
-Online: 0
-Approximate amount of time to 1000g: 5-7 Hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
-Glitched achievements: No
-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: The cheats have yet to be released…

Ben 10 is honestly one of the easier “Family Games” that the 360 has to offer. Other than a few puzzles through out the game, it’s very straight forward. One careful playthrough can net you the 1K. All in all, Ben 10 is some what FUN, EASY, and a quick 1K.

And FYI, if you follow my tips you can unlock 620 GS just after the first level...

Primus Link Reestablished 30G

Unlock All 10 Alien Forms

All the Aliens are unlocked on level one; however the achievement can’t be unlocked until you have RE-UNLOCKED all 10 Alien Forms. Every level after the first level you will unlock one more Alien form, and upon beginning the 2nd to last level “Null Void” you will unlock your last Alien form. The achievement unlocks as soon as you choose the character “Jet Ray” and click the RS in.

Now, it's Hero Time! 30G

Fully Upgrade All 10 Alien Forms

You earn upgrade points by killing enemies, and absorbing the yellow orbs that their dead bodies leave behind. The game forces you to kill all enemies in a particular area before moving on, so in essence this achievement can’t be missed. You will have enough to upgrade your final Alien form on the level “Null Void” about half way through the level.

Repo Man 30G

Destroy 15 cars in Bellwood

Bellwood is the very first level and has cars scattered on the city streets. These cars can be destroyed by using the Alien Form “Humungousaur” There are more than 15 possible cars to destroy, so this achievement will come with very little effort.

Protector of Earth 30G

Complete Bellwood

“Story Related and Cannot Be Missed…”

Trash Compactor 30G

Complete Vulpin

Charmed 30G

Complete Terradino

Power Outage 30G

Complete Encephalonus IV

Freaked Out! 30G

Complete Anur Phaetos

Chili Fries!!! 30G

Complete MorOtesi

Voided D'Void 30G

Complete Null Void

DNAided 40G

Achieve Maximum Health by Collecting 15 Red Plumber Badges

There are only 15 “RED” Health Badges, and 15 “Green” Energy Badges in the game, none of these are hidden well and are not hard to find. You will obtain your 15th Health Badge/15th Energy Badge on the level “MorOtesi” shortly before fighting the boss for this level. There are only Badges in the first SIX LEVELS, the final two levels “Null Void” and “Bellwood Revisited” has no Badges of either kind.

Also there are only FIVE collectables in each level. Two of one color and Three of another color.

There is a Level Select option, so incase you missed a Badge DON’T WORRY. You can replay any level you want.

Click HERE for the FULL COLLECTABLE GUIDE.
Credit:X Dr JiBBa X

Omni-tricked Out! 40G

Achieve Maximum Energy by Collecting 15 Green Plumber Badges

Refer to “DNAided” for achievement description.

Last edited by CrustyDirtDemon; 11-01-2009 at 05:04 AM.
CrustyDirtDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:15 AM   #2
CrustyDirtDemon

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Smells Like Victory 50G

Destroy 150 enemies with Swampfire

Refer to “True Hero” for achievement description.

Web of Defeat 50G

Destroy 150 enemies with Spidermonkey

That'll be 'Saur Tomorrow 50G

Destroy 150 enemies with Humungousaur

Deafening Defeat 50G

Destroy 150 enemies with Echo Echo

Road Rash 50G

Destroy 150 enemies with Cannonbolt

Splat! 50G

Destroy 150 enemies with Goop

The Iceman Cometh 50G

Destroy 150 enemies with Big Chill

Brain Power 50G

Destroy 150 enemies with Brainstorm

Lights Out! 50G

Destroy 150 enemies with Chromastone

Mach Speed Mauler 50G

Destroy 150 enemies with Jet Ray

True Hero 60G

Destroy 150 enemies with Ben

For all of the “Kill 150 enemies with XXX character” the best spot to get all done in one short sitting is on the very first level, “Bellwood”. Start off the level by only fighting with Ben and only switching to the other Alien Forms when needed. Near the end of the level you will be forced to use “Spidermonkey” to climb up a drain pipe onto a roof. Here there will be a cut scene that shows the Boss of the level. On this small rooftop there are Infinite Spawning Enemies. As long as you don’t destroy the Electrical box that is preventing you from progressing, the enemies will continuously spawn. Even if you die on this spot, the kills you acquired still count toward that characters kill achievement. I was able to get all Kill based achievements at this spot in less than ONE- HOUR. This is by far the best spot in the entire game since you have all Alien Forms in the first level, and the enemies die with one or two hits.

Protector of the Galaxy 60G

Complete all Levels

This achievement unlocks after completing “Bellwood Revisited” which is the level right after “Null Void”

I would recommend using “Chromastone’s” (HOLD RT) move on the Boss’s in this level. His move will drop the Boss’s very quickly making these normally tough enemies very easy to defeat.

After each level excluding the last level there is a Flying Segment that can be skipped by pressing the Left Trigger. I have verified that you don’t need to play these flying segments to unlock the “Protector of the Galaxy” achievement.

This Guide was Created and Written by CrustyDirtDemon. This Achievement Guide is intended for the use of x360a ONLY. Any reproduction must be given prior permission from the site or the author.

Last edited by CrustyDirtDemon; 10-29-2009 at 02:42 AM.
CrustyDirtDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:11 AM   #3
SoBeRxFTW

Pulveratez's Gamercard
Nice! Looks pretty easy going to pick this one up soon!
Old 10-29-2009, 12:49 PM   #4
DrJibba

X Dr Jibba X's Gamercard
Nice

I was gonna finish this one tonight and write a guide quick but you beat me to it.... lol ...I should have known it was you Crusty hehe... how are you man... havent talked to you since cabelas dangerous hunts.
DrJibba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:00 PM   #5
JC

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Great guide, anyone have info if there will be a UK/Euro release?
Old 10-29-2009, 09:44 PM   #6
CrustyDirtDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJibba View Post
I was gonna finish this one tonight and write a guide quick but you beat me to it.... lol ...I should have known it was you Crusty hehe... how are you man... havent talked to you since cabelas dangerous hunts.
Iíve been good bro, just gaming hardcore like usual...How have you been?

I was glad to finish the game 1st in the world, and I told my self that if I was 1st to complete it that I would write the guide since no one had at that point.

I personally enjoyed it, especially since you could farm all ur kills in the first level and than play the game any way you want after that.

And to answer JC's question, I have no clue it says the release is the same for all console types, but apparently not if its not out where u live.

If I hear ne thing I'll let you know...
Old 10-29-2009, 10:22 PM   #7
DrJibba

X Dr Jibba X's Gamercard
Maybe I can be 2nd or 3rd in the world LOL!!!

Trying to find 2 red and 2 green badges that I apparently missed...I thought i was pretty thorough. Any badges that jump out at you for a possible easy miss. I am thinking maybe the 6th level is a possibility...

Thanks,

Jibba
DrJibba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:20 AM   #8
CrustyDirtDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJibba View Post
Trying to find 2 red and 2 green badges that I apparently missed...I thought i was pretty thorough. Any badges that jump out at you for a possible easy miss. I am thinking maybe the 6th level is a possibility...

Thanks,

Jibba
Next time ur online send me a private chat and if ur still missing them I'll try and assit you...
Old 10-30-2009, 11:38 AM   #9
BrownMan

Send a message via AIM to BrownMan Send a message via MSN to BrownMan

BrownMan's Gamercard
Any chance of a collectible guide for the Health and Energy badges?

Cause even though you say they're out in the open i missed about 2 of each, maybe its cause im blind, but i still think all this guide needs is a collectible guide and it will be perfect

BrownMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:06 PM   #10
III RAIDERS III

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownMan View Post
Any chance of a collectible guide for the Health and Energy badges?

Cause even though you say they're out in the open i missed about 2 of each, maybe its cause im blind, but i still think all this guide needs is a collectible guide and it will be perfect
I agree, i havent even put the game in yet, but if your gonna make a guide, dont be cheap and lazy. if a game has collectables, no matter how easy they are to find, you need to put the locations in your guide or let someone that knows what their doing make the guide.
III RAIDERS III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:44 AM   #11
CrustyDirtDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by III RAIDERS III View Post
I agree, i havent even put the game in yet, but if your gonna make a guide, dont be cheap and lazy. if a game has collectables, no matter how easy they are to find, you need to put the locations in your guide or let someone that knows what their doing make the guide.
To be dead HONEST Iíve written over 8 guides, and if I truly feel that it does not need a collectable guide, I personally went through the game and didnít have a problem. I didnít use a collectable guide, LOL. And i have the 1K.

But since people are having such a hard time with this KIDS GAME, I suppose Sunday on my off day from work I will replay the game notating all of the collectables.

if any one feels they cant wait and makes a collectable guide I will be more than happy to give full credit.

Other wise unfortunately I canít work on it until SUNDAY...
Old 10-31-2009, 06:32 AM   #12
CrustyDirtDemon

To all those who may or may not be having issues with the collectables. There is a collectable guide being written as we speak, by a good friend of mine. It is his second run through of the game and he is very familiar with the game itself and its collectable locations. The guide will be up no later than 24 hours from RIGHT NOW...

Sorry I did not include one from the get go, but since I ran through the game with no problems, I truly thought everyone else would find the collectables with ease...

So please remain patient, as the guide will be as "BrownMan" said, "perfect" once the collectable guide is posted...
Old 10-31-2009, 06:50 AM   #13
The Clutch Hand

xX Gambit69 Xx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by III RAIDERS III View Post

First where are you from Raiders?? LOL never heard of it, I've heard of Guam though lol. Where do you come off at bashing Crustys guide for your lack of intelligence in kids games. If you feel like you could have written a better guide than why didn't you write one?? And if you have ever read any of Crustys work you would see that not adding a collectable guide in a game that my little cousin could is ludacris. NOOB

Thanks to >AzureRevolver< for the awesome sig!!!
The Clutch Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:12 PM   #14
Kalathar

RobNGraves's Gamercard
well putting my two cents in really dont matter but what the hell.

When you create a guide.....you dont leave out all the easy stuff. because honestly. The kills are easy and unneeded to be posted on here. so why bother making them in to the guide then?
and about make your own guide then?
okay here goes.
Repo man play on first level as humogo.
all the kills. play through first level switching after each achievement.
All the badges are easy to find sinces its a kids game and if you cant find it then you shouldnt be playing kids games.
everything else is story related and unable to be missed.

if you cant take people saying how to help out your guide a bit better then dont make one honestly. I could care less how hard or easy finding them are but make effort into at least saying yeah # are on X stage so you know where you might of missed them or something.
Kalathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:26 PM   #15
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Great guide as ever Crusty.Ignore the people complaining.You always get the same.These people need to just write their own guide if they feel that one is lacking (which this certainly isn't).I think some people expect you to play the game for them too mate

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 07:30 PM   #16
GlacialT0ni

Send a message via MSN to GlacialT0ni

GlacialT0ny's Gamercard
Easy 1K,very guide

Add Me:GlacialT0ny
Achievements Huner

My Other Old Account:
GlacialT0ni 61.000G
Glacialtoni 36.000G
GlacialT0ni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:10 AM   #17
CrustyDirtDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Great guide as ever Crusty.Ignore the people complaining.You always get the same.These people need to just write their own guide if they feel that one is lacking (which this certainly isn't).I think some people expect you to play the game for them too mate
Thanks Pony, you and I both know that the game doesnít need a collectable guide, ďSimilar to Cloudy with a chance ofÖĒ but there will always be hatters.

And furthermore, my good friend X DrJiBBa X has completed a collectable guide. I helped him find some that he was missing, but he deserves all the credit in putting the guide together.

The collectable guide is linked in the achievement guide, and also can be found in the main forum section for Ben 10...

The guide is now finished 100%, so if you all are still stuck on this piece of cake 1K, please message me over XBL, with your questions and I will assist to the best of my ability...
Old 11-01-2009, 05:11 AM   #18
dillon

xxGODZ SNIPERxx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Stuck on level 2, theres a huge broken robot thats eye has a blue laser comeing out of it, right after the 2nd Green colectable, theres like nothing to do.

R.I.P. CrustyDirtDemon

dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:03 AM   #19
CrustyDirtDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillon View Post
Stuck on level 2, theres a huge broken robot thats eye has a blue laser comeing out of it, right after the 2nd Green colectable, theres like nothing to do.
Snipes u shouldve of just messaged me over XBL, ur ony my FR list in case uve forgotten...

NE way what u have to do is ude the green FIRE alien form, and use his RT mover "fireball" on the two robot hands, and then his head will fall from above and blow open the door, which will allow u 2 proceed...
Old 11-01-2009, 08:31 AM   #20
Hataro Hanzo

Hataro Hanzo's Gamercard
nice guide
Hataro Hanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:59 AM   #21
CrustyDirtDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hataro Hanzo View Post
nice guide
Thnx, just waiting for it to be sticked now, lol
Old 11-01-2009, 03:03 PM   #22
dillon

xxGODZ SNIPERxx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyDirtDemon View Post
Snipes u shouldve of just messaged me over XBL, ur ony my FR list in case uve forgotten...

NE way what u have to do is ude the green FIRE alien form, and use his RT mover "fireball" on the two robot hands, and then his head will fall from above and blow open the door, which will allow u 2 proceed...

OK thanks, and you weren't online anyway or i would have msg you.

R.I.P. CrustyDirtDemon

dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:44 AM   #23
grinder930

AirNath's Gamercard
stuck on first puzzle on level 4,brainstorm one.the game doesn`t even give you a hint on how to do it.
grinder930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:31 AM   #24
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Wow 620 after the first level. I am getting this game hopefully this week, Thank you for the Guide Crusty
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:20 AM   #25
dorkzilla123

Send a message via AIM to dorkzilla123 Send a message via Yahoo to dorkzilla123

dorkzilla123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyDirtDemon View Post
To be dead HONEST Iíve written over 8 guides, and if I truly feel that it does not need a collectable guide, I personally went through the game and didnít have a problem. I didnít use a collectable guide, LOL. And i have the 1K.

But since people are having such a hard time with this KIDS GAME, I suppose Sunday on my off day from work I will replay the game notating all of the collectables.

if any one feels they cant wait and makes a collectable guide I will be more than happy to give full credit.

Other wise unfortunately I canít work on it until SUNDAY...
I can't believe people take the time to bash someone's hard work. I just picked up this game today and just by reading it, I can tell it's going to be fairly easy. Good job!

Total Complete: 64 (44 retail, 16 arcade & 4 WP7)
dorkzilla123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:26 AM   #26
t4nd4r

t4nd4r's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
I have not picked up the game yet, but from reading the guide looks like it is really easy.

Thanks for the guide Crusty, I know you write good stuff, don't worry about people bashing you. Keep the guides coming!

t4nd4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:50 AM   #27
CrustyDirtDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4nd4r View Post
I have not picked up the game yet, but from reading the guide looks like it is really easy.

Thanks for the guide Crusty, I know you write good stuff, don't worry about people bashing you. Keep the guides coming!
Thanks for the support from the two above posters, I only write guides to benefit the community, and when people who come in and BASH a well written and well structured guide, it AMAZES me. Its like don't they realize that were doing them a service. And helping them make an easy game even easier...

NE way glad to see everyone is enjoiying the guide/collectable guide...
Old 11-08-2009, 12:25 PM   #28
wHw7

wHw7's Gamercard
Very nice guide, definitely worthy of a sticky. Great tip for the 150 kills achievements; I wasn't looking forward to those when I saw the list. But I managed to knock them all out in a little over a half hour thanks to your method. Top work
Old 11-09-2009, 05:34 PM   #29
dorkzilla123

Send a message via AIM to dorkzilla123 Send a message via Yahoo to dorkzilla123

dorkzilla123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I wanna have you add something to the achievement guide if it hasn't already been done. If you are using the 1st level boss method to farm your kills with each alien, please note that the first boss will throw bombs at Ben 10 himself which will make it kinda difficult.

Once you get to the roof the first time, just stand at the top on the right side as Ben 10 in between to generators (they look like DJ turntables) and the bombs won't get you. Just wait for the enemies to come running at you and just destroy them.

Hope this helps.

Total Complete: 64 (44 retail, 16 arcade & 4 WP7)
dorkzilla123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:16 AM   #30
Riddlers Rage

Riddlers Rage's Gamercard
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinder930 View Post
stuck on first puzzle on level 4,brainstorm one.the game doesn`t even give you a hint on how to do it.
Yeah me too, all of the puzzles were easy no need for explanation. Until now, I onviously suck at minesweeper. xD any tips/vid links?
Riddlers Rage is offline   Reply With Quote