Stuck on Magruder's Mine on Insane

SaveTheWails

Hey, I'm not at the bos, I'm at the damned cannon inside the caves where you have to push it along and kill the bad guys and flip the switches (Donkey Kong Country?). I only have 2 whiskey sips and I keep getting fucked when I have to flick the switch after I shoot the TNT barrells. I can't end the mission to do more side missions and I can't live through it. Any tips?

I was stuck for hours on the cannon as well, just starting out from the entrance those first 2 tunnels that you have to collapse were a bitch and a half. Finally what worked for me was:

Find the exact center of your tv or monitor by making an X from corner to corner (top left to bottom right, then top right to bottom left) with a piece of string with tape or whatever. Once you got that, mark just the center with a mini X or whatever and remove your strings. Now you have a crosshair!

That makes life alot easier for pegging the exploding barrels near the tunnel entrances and for hitting the dudes dead on before they can recover from the explosions.

I was stuck for hours on the cannon as well, just starting out from the entrance those first 2 tunnels that you have to collapse were a bitch and a half. Finally what worked for me was:

Find the exact center of your tv or monitor by making an X from corner to corner (top left to bottom right, then top right to bottom left) with a piece of string with tape or whatever. Once you got that, mark just the center with a mini X or whatever and remove your strings. Now you have a crosshair!

That makes life alot easier for pegging the exploding barrels near the tunnel entrances and for hitting the dudes dead on before they can recover from the explosions.

the only way i was able to do this part was jump off the cannon and sniper them dead.

Wow..lol. That's such a fantastic and amusing idea.

Well I hear what you are saying, but a tiny bit of tape (in my case I ripped 2 bits off the sticky part of a post it note to make an arrow point), isn't likely to ruin the screen or even leave residue. It looked like a ^ on the screen and lined up any enemy or barrel to the top of the ^