PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Fairytale Fights
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 10:56 PM   #31
Stienfeast9
 
Stienfeast9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Glendale, Ca
Posts: 163

Stienfeast9's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkyburninweed View Post
i found this invisible sword yesterday by myself and got the sword without even going to hit the switch. this is exactley how i told my buddy to do it and no problems were had.

The invisible sword is found in level 10. When u get to the shallow water with all the bear traps before u reach the first enemy. Theres a waterfall at the top of the screen with 3 bear traps go inside open the chest walk around inside the waterfall and the view should change. Walk north west or south west and u will die and end up on the balcony in view. Open the chest and walk towards the door to respawn by the alligators. Now go through the level and kill 7 princes with the naked emperor for a trophy.
Trophy? Are you playing the PS3 version?
__________________

Stienfeast9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #32
stinkyburninweed
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
yes indeed i am this is the only website that even has ppl talking on the forums. same game same problems.... read my last post and tell me if u know how to get there?
stinkyburninweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:02 PM   #33
Summtrulli
 
Summtrulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 98

Summtrulli's Gamercard
so i was thinking after finding the invisible sword thx to your help maybe the Blacksmith Sword could be hidden just like the invisible sword.. maybe finding the blacksmith sword in a hidden treasurbox could unlock the achievment for opening all the treasurboxes...??
Summtrulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:10 PM   #34
stinkyburninweed
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summtrulli View Post
so i was thinking after finding the invisible sword thx to your help maybe the Blacksmith Sword could be hidden just like the invisible sword.. maybe finding the blacksmith sword in a hidden treasurbox could unlock the achievment for opening all the treasurboxes...??
i would have to say is if u found the blacksmith sword and it was in a treasure box it would most likely have to be your last treasure box. if it did unlock the achievement for opening all the treasure boxes just by opening that 1 treasure box it would be a glitch otherwise u could just go thru the whole game opening none and then just opening that 1 and u would get an achievement for opening just that 1 not them all
stinkyburninweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:14 PM   #35
Summtrulli
 
Summtrulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 98

Summtrulli's Gamercard
well thats what i mean ^^ didnt write it right
I think a so far have found nearly all treasurboxes and was thinking that maybe one is missing for me to pop the achievment for opening them..
so somehow i have to find this blacksmith sword then i will see if that could be the last box for me ^^
Summtrulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:24 PM   #36
stinkyburninweed
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summtrulli View Post
well thats what i mean ^^ didnt write it right
I think a so far have found nearly all treasurboxes and was thinking that maybe one is missing for me to pop the achievment for opening them..
so somehow i have to find this blacksmith sword then i will see if that could be the last box for me ^^
ok lol i kinda thought u meant that.. have u opened all the treasure boxes seen below on the left and right of the 2nd ferris wheel type thing in lvl 5 before u go throught those couple hallways to get to the pied piper
stinkyburninweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:31 PM   #37
stinkyburninweed
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stienfeast9 View Post
After reading the manual I counted what they have and know there is at least 167. I have 161.

slice 47/48
blunt 94/99
guns 5/5
bows 5/5
potions 5/5
wands 5/5

NEW TRICKY FINDS:


Chapter 6
Spoon of Destruction

For the Spoon of Destruction, the only place that I have found it was in the boiler room level by use of the wishing well. That was it. (It is also in Chapter 7 at another wishing well.)

.

hey i looked for the spoon of destruction and never found it in level 6. there wasent a wishing well that spat it out. im not really sure but maybe wishing wells can be a little random. im going to check level 7 right now and will edit this post to say if its there or not
stinkyburninweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:34 PM   #38
Stienfeast9
 
Stienfeast9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Glendale, Ca
Posts: 163

Stienfeast9's Gamercard
Well there could be a couple discrepancies between your version and our version. You are rocking the PS3 copy.

I mean earlier with the invisible sword issue as well there were some differences. I mean all in all the game will be the same, but there might be a couple little tweaks here and there in regards to glitches. Personally I think the whole invisible sword area is glitched because the only way to the balcony is to die.
__________________

Stienfeast9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:35 AM   #39
stinkyburninweed
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stienfeast9 View Post
Well there could be a couple discrepancies between your version and our version. You are rocking the PS3 copy.

I mean earlier with the invisible sword issue as well there were some differences. I mean all in all the game will be the same, but there might be a couple little tweaks here and there in regards to glitches. Personally I think the whole invisible sword area is glitched because the only way to the balcony is to die.
it is glitched but i told my buddy about it on the phone he pretty much tried to do it first the way that u did it because he wanted to get the treasure box above the alligator. he failed in doing what i told him to do after that for about 20 mins. he restarted the level and then did it fine the next time around the view changed right away that was also the way i did it and it worked fine. i just ran north west or south west after i dont remember and i died and respawned on the balcony.
stinkyburninweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:40 AM   #40
Stienfeast9
 
Stienfeast9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Glendale, Ca
Posts: 163

Stienfeast9's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkyburninweed View Post
it is glitched but i told my buddy about it on the phone he pretty much tried to do it first the way that u did it because he wanted to get the treasure box above the alligator. he failed in doing what i told him to do after that for about 20 mins. he restarted the level and then did it fine the next time around the view changed right away that was also the way i did it and it worked fine. i just ran north west or south west after i dont remember and i died and respawned on the balcony.
Is your friend on xbox360 or ps3?
__________________

Stienfeast9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:21 AM   #41
stinkyburninweed
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
he is on ps3.
stinkyburninweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:23 AM   #42
Stienfeast9
 
Stienfeast9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Glendale, Ca
Posts: 163

Stienfeast9's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkyburninweed View Post
he is on ps3.
Well, that was my point, that maybe the coding is glitched in one (PS3) or the other (XBOX 360).
__________________

Stienfeast9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:28 AM   #43
stinkyburninweed
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stienfeast9 View Post
Well, that was my point, that maybe the coding is glitched in one (PS3) or the other (XBOX 360).
why would it be one or the other because what u said happened was that u went in the waterfall, died then u respawned on the balcony thats the same thing that we did. i read someones post on this forum and they couldnt do it because the view wouldnt change the same way that it didnt change the first time my buddy tried which is the way u are telling ppl to do it. you are telling ppl to go to the alligator hit the switch then come back to the waterfall because theres a door but u dont have to do that u can just go straight to the water fall and it will switch the view and then u kill ur self by running into the bear trap or do it how i did by running into the north west or south west corner. its simplier my way i would think then running back and forth
stinkyburninweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:36 AM   #44
stinkyburninweed
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
someone was looking for the flamingo trumpet before i found it.

CHAPTER 10
-Flamingo Trumpet

At the very beginning there are 3 treasure chests a few pumpkin carriages and a few horses. The flamingo trumpet is in the bottom right treasure chest.
stinkyburninweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:37 AM   #45
Stienfeast9
 
Stienfeast9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Glendale, Ca
Posts: 163

Stienfeast9's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkyburninweed View Post
why would it be one or the other because what u said happened was that u went in the waterfall, died then u respawned on the balcony thats the same thing that we did. i read someones post on this forum and they couldnt do it because the view wouldnt change the same way that it didnt change the first time my buddy tried which is the way u are telling ppl to do it. you are telling ppl to go to the alligator hit the switch then come back to the waterfall because theres a door but u dont have to do that u can just go straight to the water fall and it will switch the view and then u kill ur self by running into the bear trap or do it how i did by running into the north west or south west corner. its simplier my way i would think then running back and forth
I understand your way perfectly. I know what you are saying. However as I have said, and someone else had the same problem, without hitting the switch you end up just walking against what appears to be an invisible wall.

I have now tried 10 times today, your method of just running to the wall. Nothing. I tried running to the switch after and then running through the wall and the view changes.

That is the only difference between our situations. I also tell people after the view changes to run into a bear trap. I think that there might be a glitch between the two different versions (by system) that either requires or doesn't require the switch.

If a person with an XBOX 360 can walk through the wall without having to hit the switch please tell me and I will concede that their might be an inkling to what I am saying.

(Additionally to the difference of the formats, I tried your Giant trick of waiting till the count down reaches 0 after being killed and still not achievement.)

Edit: Skitz had already declared where the flamingo trumpet is. Ooyah, could you move the location of the hard to find items, or one location find items to the first post to remove the confusion of unanswered questions?
__________________


Last edited by Stienfeast9; 11-03-2009 at 01:39 AM.
Stienfeast9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:49 AM   #46
stinkyburninweed
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
Yeah i didnt notice that skitz did post that there my bad. I agree that the creator of this thread should put all the items that people have troubles finding into one big list as they come up.

I also see your point on the way to get to the invisible sword. I would also like to see if anyone has done it my way to make sure there is no difference in how u much approach the invisible sword situation.
stinkyburninweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:56 AM   #47
stinkyburninweed
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
Chapter 10
Water Bellow and Water Pump

- When u come across the alligators at the very last one there is a treasure chest above it on a ledge. Dont hit the switch and make sure they are going slow. Jump onto the alligator then onto the ledge and there is a water bellow and the water pump inside.
stinkyburninweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:27 AM   #48
stinkyburninweed
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
hey Steinfeast9 i was wondering did u find the invisible sword by yourself or did u finds the location online then just figure it out. I noticed that u had posted your list of items first then added in invisible sword after which was today...??
stinkyburninweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:45 AM   #49
destinee ehgc
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 40

destinee ehgc's Gamercard
Got "mine!". However, I have also had a glitch and got it early, but I would still like to complete my collection. I need candy chandalier, wood (not wooden) club, squirrel, rachet for blunt and either tin soldier's pen or blacksmith's sword. I've had one of them but can't remember which. Will try and help others where I can but it took a lot of playthroughs so my memory maybe sketchy.
destinee ehgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:47 AM   #50
Stienfeast9
 
Stienfeast9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Glendale, Ca
Posts: 163

Stienfeast9's Gamercard
I found the item yesterday morning at the latest, but I constantly edit my original post with the new locations as not to spam the thread with new posts. That way people can look in one location. If Ooyah places the item locations in the first post of the thread I will even delete my weapon locations.

Tonight when I get home from class I'm going to make a video with my cell phone of me gaining the invisible sword so if people still can't find it can see the exact location to find it.

Edit: It appears that you were right. Wouldn't you know that the time that I have one hand because I am filming with my cellphone in the other, I am able to walk right through the waterfall. I have edited my explanation as well have posted some videos on my original area. I will make more of them tomorrow night or Wednesday.

Sorry for the crappy visual but it was from my cellphone. (Ooyah if you want to put the videos in the first post go right ahead.)
__________________


Last edited by Stienfeast9; 11-03-2009 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Eating Crow
Stienfeast9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:27 AM   #51
Ooyah
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 902

Ooyah's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hey everyone.

I hear your calls to update the original post... am at work, and so shall try to do this at lunchtime. Either way, it will be done. Quite a few posts to trawl through, but I will do my best.

I got the invisible sword last night. It makes little sense? Jumping around in the waterfall until the view switches for some reason. In that view, I could not see my character at all? I was just randomly moving around, when I suddenly died, and got dumped right up at the chest. Surely this is not how they intended it to be? I wonder if there is a smoother way to do this.

Also, the chest on the raised level, just after the alligator things... I have tried jumping on the slowed down mouth to get up to the chest, to no avail. I don't seem to be able to jump high enough to get onto the mouth? Is that really how this one is obtained?
__________________



Many thanks to UK Dennis for this wonderful sig!
Ooyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:55 AM   #52
Stienfeast9
 
Stienfeast9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Glendale, Ca
Posts: 163

Stienfeast9's Gamercard
I made a video of me jumping on the croc. I wasn't able to jump from the croc to the chest however while holding my cellphone... But here is the link.

__________________

Stienfeast9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:27 PM   #53
Ooyah
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 902

Ooyah's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Okay, I have updated my initial post... let me know what you think, and if anything obvious is missing. And let me know if I have missed crediting anyone!!!
__________________



Many thanks to UK Dennis for this wonderful sig!
Ooyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:35 PM   #54
Summtrulli
 
Summtrulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 98

Summtrulli's Gamercard
Ratchet can be found somewhere in the first levels come out a chest. Cant remember witch level it wa but it was with the Lumberjacks so must be some of the first levels

Tin Soldier's Pen can be found in the Levels where the Tin Soldiers are...

i am missing the Rabbit mailbox

Last edited by Summtrulli; 11-03-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Summtrulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:49 PM   #55
Stienfeast9
 
Stienfeast9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Glendale, Ca
Posts: 163

Stienfeast9's Gamercard
You didn't put the shark scimitar on the list.

As for the spoon of destruction, I posted a video of the second wishing well in chapter 6 belting out multiple. So that one is confirmed.

Also, my video of achieving the invisible sword is with Jack, so that proves that you don't have to be the naked emperor.

Edit: also Summtrulli, there is a rabbit mailbox in the first box next to the basket in the candy castle level.
__________________


Last edited by Stienfeast9; 11-03-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Stienfeast9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:59 PM   #56
skitz79
 
skitz79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 158

Shadow of skitz's Gamercard
im missing

Rachet
Spoon of destruction (edit sorry just found ur video cheers) =]
Crowbar
Squirell
Blacksmith Sword
Toy soilders pen

this is from memory i may have got those names wrong :S tho is were all aiming for 162 weapons ill only need 4 of these so any help is much apreciated
__________________
Please note my gamertag has changed, if you read a post by me saying Skitz79 or Skitz540 please be aware im now: Shadow of Skitz

See u online folks! =]

Last edited by skitz79; 11-04-2009 at 01:02 PM.
skitz79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:08 PM   #57
Sha
 
Sha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 446

ShaTeanDar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
How can I see which weapons I'm missing?
Not that I'm anywhere near having them all, because I've only completed up to the Candywitch so far.
__________________
My Travel Album
Sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:26 PM   #58
Summtrulli
 
Summtrulli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 98

Summtrulli's Gamercard
you must try to remember wich ones you allready have collectet
there is no other way of looking wich weapons you have collectet
Summtrulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:49 PM   #59
skitz79
 
skitz79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 158

Shadow of skitz's Gamercard
yea sorry i shud of mentioned i hd been using a picture checklist i made to cross off any weapon i picked up throughout my game (link below) so i knew i still needed those b4 =]

http://www.destructoid.com/bludgeon-...s-150470.phtml
__________________
Please note my gamertag has changed, if you read a post by me saying Skitz79 or Skitz540 please be aware im now: Shadow of Skitz

See u online folks! =]
skitz79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:56 PM   #60
Sha
 
Sha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 446

ShaTeanDar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Hmm, I should've thought of that, it's going to be tricky to remember which ones I have and which ones still elude me. So far I've picked up any and all weapons I found, so I should be doing ok
__________________
My Travel Album
Sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:56 AM.