PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > CSI: Deadly Intent
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-30-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
grundog82

grundog82's Gamercard
Achievement Guide

Time to 1000 6-8 hours with walkthrough
offline 28 for 1000
Cheats N/A
Missable achievements Just for Good Measure see guide to make sure you get this

This is a fairly straight forward game to get the 1000 on with very little effort just use this guide combined with my walkthrough and you should get it done very quick. The only achievements that you may need to be careful with are the 100% ones to make sure you get them check the pda before you change locations or do anything to make sure it's on 100% and save regularly reloading save if it drops down at all

I take no credit for most the content off this guide I have just tidied it up from the guide posted by III Will III to make it easier to use

We love Csi fans 5
Watched the opening to CSI: Deadly Intent.
When you start the first case don’t skip anything and when you gain control of the character the achievement should pop up.
Gearhead 5
View the Options screen.
When you gain control of your character open up the mobile phone on the bottom left of your screen and select options then when you exit options the achievement will pop up.
Strong Reader 5
Visit a case file.
Same as above open up your pda and select case files and if you go to reconstructions and play one you should also get Cinephile achievement.
Cinephile 5
Watch a movie from a case file.
Look above to 'Strong Reader'
Fingerprint Master 20
Identify the fingerprint for Dr. Langston in Case 1.
During case 1 at some stage you should come across dr langston when you do go into the fingerprint machine and select the fingerprint that has a star in the corner of it, All you need to do is confirm a match to one of the Fingerprints in the database and you will acquire this achievement.
Heart Mender 35
Reassemble heart-shaped ashtray in Case 1.
You will need to find these pieces of ashtray..

1. Fantasy suite in the left side of the screen under the chest of drawers.

2. Zoom into to the bed and use your cursor to move to the left edge of the screen till you can’t move anymore and click on the thing that looks like something taped to the bed.

3. The shard of glass in the victims neck the coroner will give you this whilst talking to him at the morgue.

4. The shard on the bottom of Charles shoe (you can get his shoe when you interview him) use pda go to evidence and rotate it so you can get it off the bottom of his shoe.

5. The tiny fragment of ashtray you get off the shirt of Airan (the Mexican dude)

then when you have all 5 pieces using the assembly table in the lab piece them all together.

Broken Hearted 80
Complete Case 1: Broken Hearted.
See Csi Deadly Intent this is the first case complete it to unlock this achievement. see this thread
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...=1#post2497824 beware spoilers
Chemistry Master20
Identify the chemical for Riley in Case 2.
During case 2 you will come across Riley similar to the fingerprint guy in case 1 except she needs a chemical tested Use the chemical machine and using the bars match up and confirm the subject she has put into the computer. From top to bottom, select sample 1, 4, 6 and 7.
Rub It In 35
Interrogated Horace Willingham after he confesses.
When ever horace willingham confesses question him some more saying you don’t believe he was alone and after doing all the questions you have an option it this will pop up.
Coulda been a contender 80
Complete Case 2: Coulda Been a Contender.
See Csi Deadly Intent Complete the second case in the game for this achievement.
see this thread http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...=1#post2497824 beware spoilers
Dna Master 20
Identify the DNA for Juarice Briggs in Case 3.
Same as previous cases while researching and picking up evidence sometime during the case in the lab you will have the option to identify the Dna sample, This one is a bit harder to complete start with the 5 and 4 bar ones and make them fit into the one you’re trying and taking about 2-3 mins of your time you will get achievement. It's the third sample from the top.
Last Gasp 80
Complete Case 3: "Last Gasp".
See Csi Deadly Intent this is the 3rd case you will complete and gain this achievement.
see this thread http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...=1#post2497824 beware spoilers
Deadly Secret 35
Identify the makeup worn by the victim.
When the victim is in the morgue examine him and go to his mouth area take a sample of the substance then go to the lab run it through the chemical machine.
Document Master 20
Identify the Document for Nick in Case 4.
Same as previous cases this one you have to change lighting to show seven colours of the rainbow for all 7 groups of 7 words. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet

Target by 31/12/10 90,000

Last edited by RoutineX; 01-29-2010 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Added info
grundog82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:06 PM   #2
grundog82

grundog82's Gamercard
Extinguished. 80g
Complete Case 4: "Extinguished".
See Csi Deadly Intent complete the 4th case of the game for this achievement. see this thread http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...=1#post2497824 beware spoilers
Touch of the irish 35
Collect all the bottles of Classic Cork.
Find all 5 bottles of the classic cork whiskey for this achievement there found at.
1. On the floor of the murder scene to the right of the stage.
2. Behind The club take it from The homeless guy as you asking him questions.
3, 4, 5. In the dumpster behind the club of the left side of the screen.
Crime Scene Impersonator 80
Complete Case 5: Crime Scene Impersonator.

See Csi Deadly Intent this is the 5th and final mission complete this for the achievement. see this thread http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...=1#post2497824 beware spoilers
Csi Deadly Intent 100
Completed all five cases of CSI: Deadly Intent.
This will pop up when you beat the final case all cases are story related and must be completed to progress so it’s unmissable.
Good Cop 10
Obtain at least a 65% cunning score in one case.
See 'Master inquisitor'
Enhanced Interrogation Technique 25
Obtain at least an 80% cunning score in one case.
See 'Master Inquisitor'
Master inquisitor 40
Obtain a 100% cunning score in one case.
I find this easy to do when you completed a mission to replay it and to get 100% cunning simply don’t slip up and present a wrong evidence for a warrant or to the person being interrogated.
I found it easy to do it on the 3rd case Last Gasp. Make sure you save before presenting any evidence or doing anything at the lab to make sure it's still at 100 % use the walkthrough here http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=187034 beware spoilers
Observant 10
obtain at least a 65% thoroughness score in one case.
See 'Meticulous'
Fastidious 25
obtain at least a 90% thoroughness score in one case.
See 'Meticulous'
Meticulous 40
obtain a 100% thoroughness score in one case.
To get this examine areas even if there isn't evidence or suspects try to do it on case 2 when looking for evidence look around at pictures and stuff as well as making sure that all locations have a green tick as well as your evidence so check everything thoroughly.
Lab Rat 10
Earn at least a 65% skill score in one case.
See 'Master Technician'
Keeping up with the hodges 25
Earn at least an 80% skill score in one case.
See 'Master Technician'
Master Technician 40
Earn a 100% skill score in one case.

When comparing fingerprints always select 3 identification points rather than 5 and match up the fingerprint as fast as possible, for dna and fingerprints always use the unidentified ones on the left side, Dna from top left of the left one work your way down and across so you can do it a bit faster if you’re really stuck replay case 3 Make sure you save before presenting any evidence or doing anything at the lab to make sure it's still at 100 % use the walkthrough here http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=187034 beware spoilers
Just for Good Measure35
Identified both items incriminating Steve Tampson before his final interrogation began.
Credit to demi for this one
So you need to do two things before going to talk to Steve (or issue the warrant, not sure)

a) Use the photo to match the ring

b) Use the towel and the string

Also, for the 100% skill, it is -very- picky how you do these. My suggestion is to do Case 5. All you have to do is match the whiskey chemical and you will get 100%. From here, you have to SAVE OFTEN when dealing with research.

You will get docked points if:

1) You select (yes, even just selecting) the WRONG Chemical DNA strands.

2) You select the wrong DNA (blood, skin, etc) to compare and back out

3) When dealing with the documents, if you keep twiddling with the switches you will lose points. Remember what position to put the switches, then reload and do them in one swoop.

4) When dealing with magnifying glass, if you select the wrong zoom and they say something about it, you lose points. Just select the right zoom and place your evidence.

5) Fingerprints - Selecting the wrong sections of a print when searching will dock you. Only select the obvious bits, like where it closes up in a U shape.

Save often and check your Skill when you do evidence to see if your points dropped.

Last edited by grundog82; 11-03-2009 at 05:06 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:48 PM   #3
ckleckner

ckleckner's Gamercard
for the 100 skill im redoing case one using 3 skill ppoints not 5 and opicking the right ones and it still is docking me. what am i doing wrong?
ckleckner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:51 PM   #4
grundog82

grundog82's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckleckner View Post
for the 100 skill im redoing case one using 3 skill ppoints not 5 and opicking the right ones and it still is docking me. what am i doing wrong?
Not sure as I haven't played the game yet will update with more info once I get the chance to play this

Old 10-30-2009, 04:36 PM   #5
TrueKilla360

TrueKilla360's Gamercard
for Just for Good Measure35... you get the achievement before you issue the warrant to bring him in for questioning the second time after you search his place and find towel. If you issue the warrant to bring him in and you haven't yet received the achievement yet, then you will not get the achievement..

I got achievement when i tied ring to picture on microscope after i tied towel to the string on phone.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:27 PM   #6
KingSlitherOne

Nice start. I hope you put more time into it.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:58 PM   #7
thepaxman

br34thedyn4m1te's Gamercard
Done the first case and unlocked 11 of the achievements already! Haha.
thepaxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:04 AM   #8
grundog82

grundog82's Gamercard
I managed to get four cases done and have written up a walkthrough for these I just need to finish the last one which I'll be doing later then I can write up a complete walkthrough which I will link in the guide but beware it will have spoilers because all you will need to do is follow it to complete all missions

Old 11-01-2009, 04:55 PM   #9
Gotti

Gotti SXC's Gamercard
where can i find your walkthrough for case one - case 4. i'm stuck on case three.
Gotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #10
Gotti

Gotti SXC's Gamercard
how do i link the ring and the string before his final interrogation. i didn't get the secret achievement somehow. i think i have to do it before i ask for the warrant.

Last edited by Gotti; 11-01-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:29 PM   #11
demi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotti View Post
how do i link the ring and the string before his final interrogation. i didn't get the secret achievement somehow. i think i have to do it before i ask for the warrant.
Use magnifying glass... come on now
demi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:32 PM   #12
Gotti

Gotti SXC's Gamercard
i used the microscope. i confirmed that the string was from the towel. and i confirmed that the pic(from the husband's cell phone) matched the ring. i beat the case but didn't get the secret achievement. how do i go about that? i didn't get the pic of steve thompson ( the one where he's hushing on the magazine cover) until i talked to the husband. but steve was already in interrogation. ???

Last edited by Gotti; 11-01-2009 at 09:35 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:07 PM   #13
Elekid

Elekidcore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Did you ask Steve any questions once he arrived in interrogation? As soon as he arrived, I quickly backed out before I asked anything. I went to the lab and linked the ring and towel, THEN went in and asked questions. The achievement popped once I made the second connection.
http://www.soundcloud.com/elekid - Hard Dance (US Hard House, Jumpstyle, Tekstyle, Hardstyle, Tech Dance), Schranz, Hardcore (Happy Hardcore, UK Hardcore, Freeform, Gabber, Frenchcore, Speedcore), Breaks, Trance, and Mash Up mixes. Also original US Hard House, Jumpstyle, & Tekstyle tracks and remixes.

Elekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:57 AM   #14
Gotti

Gotti SXC's Gamercard
kk i guess i'll have to replay the case. no big deal, since i know where everything is.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:59 AM   #15
Terrin

terrin's Gamercard
Great guide only suggestion is to do a road map .. but other then that good detail
Terrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:16 PM   #16
thepaxman

br34thedyn4m1te's Gamercard
A road map's not really necessary, the game is very easy. I've just finished it and got all achievements in one playthrough.

Just do one case where you keep saving to keep your stats at 100% to get those particular achievements. The rest just come with playing the game, you can't really miss them!
thepaxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:05 PM   #17
Stewie Griffin2

Stew1e Griffin2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepaxman View Post
A road map's not really necessary, the game is very easy. I've just finished it and got all achievements in one playthrough.

Just do one case where you keep saving to keep your stats at 100% to get those particular achievements. The rest just come with playing the game, you can't really miss them!
Those 100% achievements are missable though, and usually a road map draws attention to the achievements that aren't story related so that people don't have to read through the entire guide to see which ones they can miss if they don't read through first. This is a game that definately should have a road map, just because of those achievements.
Stewie Griffin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:47 AM   #18
Gotti

Gotti SXC's Gamercard
just wondering if you completed the walkthroughs?? i thought you said they be ready by today (Monday)?
Old 11-03-2009, 11:26 AM   #19
grundog82

grundog82's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotti View Post
just wondering if you completed the walkthroughs?? i thought you said they be ready by today (Monday)?
Sorry I've been very busy the walkthrough is now complete I'm just going to play right through game again on a new gt just to make sure there are no errors

Old 11-03-2009, 02:01 PM   #20
ADenton109

ADenton109's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guild quite a good collection of achievements on this one, much better than the last one.

Full 1000 fantastic.

Most Recent: Tomb Raider [1000]
ADenton109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:42 PM   #21
grundog82

grundog82's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADenton109 View Post
Thanks for the guild quite a good collection of achievements on this one, much better than the last one.

Full 1000 fantastic.
no problem mate it's nice to be able to help others out when I can glad you got your 1k

Old 11-07-2009, 02:40 PM   #22
burnoutbabe

cjanderson's Gamercard
for this one
Rub It In 35
Interrogated Horace Willingham after he confesses.

When ever horace willingham confesses question him some more saying you don’t believe he was alone and after doing all the questions you have an option it this will pop up.

I missed it first time around. BUT when i went to replay the case, i just picked continue and then it took me back to the lab at the end of the case, so i could then go and chat to the man in interigation, and ask 3 questions and it popped up. So no need to replay it all (for me)
burnoutbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:19 AM   #23
unreal3

open ended sky's Gamercard
case 4 bonus evidence?

how do u do the colors for the document plz tell me
unreal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:48 AM   #24
JsUpS32

REPULSIVE ROACH's Gamercard
Hey I am trying to do the Document Master in Case 4 and i can not figure out how to do it. Anybody got any ideas, PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks
JsUpS32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 11:53 AM   #25
Marketman316

Marketman316's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JsUpS32 View Post
Hey I am trying to do the Document Master in Case 4 and i can not figure out how to do it. Anybody got any ideas, PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks

its all 7 colours of the rainbow to reveal different quotes
Marketman316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 06:02 PM   #26
JsUpS32

REPULSIVE ROACH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marketman316 View Post
its all 7 colours of the rainbow to reveal different quotes
Yea i got a couple of them to show up but not all of them. Is there a certain order i have to do them in? Thanks
JsUpS32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:02 AM   #27
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Does anyone have links to guide helping to achieve 100% thoroughness?

Had no problems with skill and cunning but thoroughness somehow eludes me. Just completed Case #3 by the way and my best is 83%.
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:19 PM   #28
shell2k6

shell2k6's Gamercard
for 100% thoroughness just make sure you click on absolutely every thing you can in all areas even if there is no evidence there. just having the locations fully searched and all evidence checked wasn't enough for me to get 100% in case 5.

Also wouldn't this game have no missable achievements considering you can replay any case you have unlocked by going to new game and it tells you it's overwriting your first attempt at that case, so it would be like playing it for the first time again. Therefore the achievement should click for case 3 second time around. I missed it so when i finished all the cases i realised i had a save from case 3 before the interrogation, played that and got the achievement.

Last edited by shell2k6; 11-23-2009 at 08:24 PM.
shell2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:52 PM   #29
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I hear this game is easy so I might just have to pick it up.. but on the guide part it's not so good, you should add more info.
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:41 AM   #30
NeoRizer
Banned User

NeoRizer's Gamercard
This guide seriously sucks my balls...

This guide sucks and so does the walkthrough that's linked to it...

I'm probably only going to have to use it for CASE #5 as the walkthrough I'm using off of gamefaqs.com doesn't have the 5th case complete yet...other wise it's a perfect guide.

If you want to get all the lame missable achievements in a single run then may I suggest following this dudes guide right here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox...e/961517/58334

WAAAAAAY BETTER.
NeoRizer is offline   Reply With Quote