PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Rainbow Islands: Towering Adventure
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-01-2009, 12:50 PM   #1
kookyscientist

kookyscientist's Gamercard
Final boss glitched!

Concerning the final boss fight I and also ArcadeMeister had a strange problem - probably due to a bad glitch: After the sucker lost his last pixel of life he unfortunately did not die! I hit him about 20 times after he should have died and then: time out - Game Over. It took me 5 tries to finally beat it and I have no sure method how to avoid this glitch. If it is glitched I think you have to wait until he changes his last pattern back to the first one and then hit him - like a pinball after a self test it will will probably reset something and your hit counts as pro-finishing move so to say - you need at least 300 s and you have to pretty much do it perfect. As Arcade Master stated on youtube the reason for the glitch may have to do with time-specific things or wether the boss is stationary or not when you give him his "final" hit. Nothing is confirmed now. Good luck!!!!
kookyscientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:55 PM   #2
lucas1987

lucas1987's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kookyscientist View Post
Concerning the final boss fight I and also ArcadeMeister had a strange problem - probably due to a bad glitch: After the sucker lost his last pixel of life he unfortunately did not die! I hit him about 20 times after he should have died and then: time out - Game Over. It took me 5 tries to finally beat it and I have no sure method how to avoid this glitch. If it is glitched I think you have to wait until he changes his last pattern back to the first one and then hit him - like a pinball after a self test it will will probably reset something and your hit counts as pro-finishing move so to say - you need at least 300 s and you have to pretty much do it perfect. As Arcade Master stated on youtube the reason for the glitch may have to do with time-specific things or wether the boss is stationary or not when you give him his "final" hit. Nothing is confirmed now. Good luck!!!!
lol, i'm just glad i wasn't the only one. I always waited till he was down to his yellow life, then i collected the last big crystal and took all his life. He then, of course, did not die. Finally after me 'beating' the boss like 5 or 6 times, he finally died when he was supposed to. I was extremely mad.

Retails to original 1000: 249
Arcade Games Completed: 300!!!!!

I was the first gamer in the world to have both 100 retails and 100 arcades complete...oh yeah
lucas1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:15 AM   #3
litepink

litepink's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
thank goodness he died the first time for me. phew!

Achievement Guides by litepink™
Angry Birds WP7 | Arkanoid Live! | Asteroids Deluxe WP7 | Darwinia+ | Doodle Jump | Guitar Hero 5 | Kinect Adventures | Kinect Sports: Season Two | Lego Harry Potter | Lunar Lander WP7 | MLB 2K10 | Otomedius G | Pac-Man CE DX WP7 | Rainbow Islands | Rock Band Metal Track Pack | Scott Pilgrim | Tecmo Bowl | Tiger ‘10 | Tiger ‘11
litepink is offline   Reply With Quote