PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > SpongeBob's Truth or Square
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-02-2009, 11:53 PM   #1
migueloetb

Send a message via AIM to migueloetb

Dead Bird 101's Gamercard
Talking Achievement Guide

This is my first guide

Jellyfishing 10G
Find SpongeBob's Jellyfishing Net.

This will come automatically after finishing level 1

Jellyfish Jam 10G
Find the Baby Jellyfish.

Level 1-After freeing the second set of jellyfish, you will come to a platform with a green button, there will be a second platform with a green button just ahead. To the right of this platform, there will be a cave that is gated. Complete the tiki challenge there.

Naughty Nautical Neighbors 10G
Find the Bubble Wand.

Level 1-In the big cave where you get your first “Buffpants” power up, after you free the first set of jellyfish. Follow the trail of bouncy jellyfish to a high platform. There will be a tiki challenge on the platform. Complete the challenge

Tea at the Treedome 10G
Find Sandy's Iced Tea Glass.

This will come automatically after finishing level 2

Club SpongeBob 10G
Find the Magic Conch Shell.

Level 2-In the cave where you need to use the “Buffpants” power up to spin the 3 switches at the same time. Spin them and move a couple platforms up and you will see the tiki statue, complete the challenge

Valentine's Day 10G
Find the Heart-Shaped Acorn.

Level 2-Where you use the sandy power up to get rid of the kelp traps(the big pink flowers on the ground) clear the area of pink flowers(earns you 5 lives) when you are done go towards where the 5 lives pickup is, get the pick up and on the next platform there will be a tiki statue, complete the tiki challenge.

No Weenies Allowed 10G
Find the Hot Dog.

This will come automatically after finishing level 3

Neptune's Spatula 10G
This will come automatically after finishing level 4

One Krab's Trash 10G
Find the #1 Soda Drinkin' Hat.

Level 4-After riding the second submarine, there will be a small dock in front of you. There will be a tiki statue on this same dock to your right. Complete the challenge.

The Great Snail Race 10G
Find Snellie's Pet Carrier.

Level 4-In the area where you get the squidwrad power up,(this area is right after you have to use the water to squirt the water wheel to raise the bridge up so you can shoot the last house) Spin the switch to go to the next area. On your way there, you will come to a small piece of land with another spinable switch and tiki statue. Complete the tiki challenge here.

Christmas Who? 10G
Find the Toy Clarinet.

This will come automatically after finishing level 5

Squid Wood 10G
Find Squidward's Paints.

Level 5-After you exit the cave where you have to use the balloon canon to break through the ice(not the cave with the trampoline)., There will be a bomb bot and a tiki statue. Complete the tikit challenge here.

Survival of the Idiots 10G
Find the Bellybutton Lint Earmuffs.

Level 5-As you exit the cave to use the bungee gum for the first time, Drop off the edge to the right you should see a tiki statue, a box, and a trampoline. Compleate the tiki challenge

Mermaidman & Barnacleboy II 10G

This will come automatically after finishing level 6

Mermaidman & Barnacleboy IV 10G
Find Mermaidman's Utility Belt.

Level 6-You will come to an area where the doors will automatically close behind you as you enter. There will also be a ton or robots in glass containers. The tiki statue is to your left as you enter the area. Compete the tiki challenge.

Mermaidman & Barnacleboy 10G
Find Mermaidman & Barnacleboy's Ring Box

Level 6-At the very last section of the bungee gum area(where you have to use your “Buffpants” power up to break the stone tikis to advance. There will be the 3 switches you must spin. And a row or Mr. Krabs tikis. Make the Mr. Krabs tikis explode, and use your buffpants power to break the stone tikis the tiki statue is behind the stone tiis. Complete the tiki challenge.

Just One Bite 10G
Find the Krabby Patty

This will come automatically after finishing level 7

B]Graveyard Shift[/B] 10G
Find the Open 24 Hours sign.

This will come automatically after finishing level 8

Rise and Shine 10G
Find Patrick's Alarm Clock

Level 8-At the start of the level go straight towards the spinable switch. To the left of the switch is the tiki statue. Complete the challenge.

Wet Painters 10G
Find Mr. Krabs' 1st Dollar.

Level 8-After you break the monsters teeth and enter his mouth. You will come to an area with kelp traps(the pink flowers on the ground) continue forward and you will see a tiki statue( if you see a gate, you’ve gone too far. Turn around and walk a bit you should see it on your left) complete the challenge

Karate Choppers 10G
Find the Karate Gloves.

This will come automatically after finishing level 9

Nasty Patty 10G
Find the Volcano Hot Sauce

Level 9-You will come to a section where you have to jump on a lot of jelly fish to get across. Once you get across there will be a tiki statue next to a “Buffpants” power up. Complete the tiki challenge.

Nature Pants 10G
Find the Picnic Basket.

Level 9-You will exit a cave, and there will be a spin switch in the middle on the platform. There will also be spouts of water on the opposite side of the caves exit. There will be a tikit statue to the left of the switch.

Robotic Rage 25G
Defeat 250 enemies with SpongeBob.

Kill 250 robots. You will get this before the end of the game, if not, go back and replay some levels.

Born to Be Wild 20G
Break 1000 Plankton Tikis.

You will find plenty of these green tikis throughout your adventure. Smash 1000 of them. You will get this before the end of the game, if not, go back and replay some levels

Livin' Like Larry 25G
Break 150 Squidward Stone Tikis

You can only break these grey, stone tikis when you are using the “Buffpants” power up. Do your best not to get hit. There is no time limit for this power up. The longer you are in “Buffpants” mode the better. Smash 150 of these tikis. You should get this before the games ends, if not, go back and replay some levels

MuscleBob BuffPants 50G
Defeat 30 enemies in a row while buff.

This can be done easiest in level 1. Get the “Buffpants” power up and do you best not to get hit, there is no time limit for this power up. Do you best and destroy 30 robots.

Too Good to be True 50G
Complete any level without dying, without invincibility

You can not go back and replay levels to unlock this achievement (as far as I know) When playing any level for the first time, try to pick up the “Buffpants”power up to make things easier for you. NOTE: Collecting the “Invincibility”(Red life ring with a rainbow around it) power up will prevent you from getting this achievement.
migueloetb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:54 PM   #2
migueloetb

Weenie Hut 5G
Feed Patrick a kelp hot dog.

You must first beat level 3, and you need to unlock the kitchen. To do this make sure you have 4 bronze happiness objects. Go up to the chains blocking the kitchen and press “A” once inside, go to the counter on the left and find the hotdog and press “A” it should unlock after the cutscene.

Money Talks 30G
Collect 10,000 Happiness Nuggets

This Achievement is not cumulative. your happiness nuggets must be at or go over 10,000. you should get this by the end of the game. if not, go back and replay some levels.

Artist Unknown 25G
Unlock all concept art.

Check out this Link

Sleepy Time 50G
Find Patrick sleeping in all levels

Check out this Link

Last Sponge Standing 30G
Survive all 7 Task Tiki Combat Challenges against the robot cretins.

Check out this Link. Look for the "#3" these are the locations of the combat challanges

SpongeBob HappyPants! 100G
Find all of SpongeBob's Happiness Objects

When you complete a level, you get 1 happiness object. you must go back and replay the levels(except boss levels) and complete the tiki challenges for the other 2 happiness objects left in each level. the guide above tells you where every tiki challenge is for the happiness objects.

HAPPY SQUARED! 100G
Complete the game

This will unlock after you complete the game.

Patchy's Roll Call 15G
Secret Achievement

Sit back and watch all of the credits. The credits will start once you beat the game.

A Life in a Day 50G
Collect 99 Lives

You should get this after you beat the game, if not go to one of the life chest's inside your house and it should unlock. If you don't have 99 lives after you beat the game. go back and replay some levels(collect coins and 1-up collectibles)

SpongeBob OldPants 10G
Secret Achievement

Just leave your controller on the floor and after a minute or two. Spongebob will start to grow a beard and become old. That is all you have to do.

Home Sweet Pineapple 30G
Upgrade all of SpongeBob's furniture.

NOTE: This Achievement is Glitched
You will need roughly around 16,000 Coins(happiness nuggets) to upgrade all of the furniture. When you are not playing levels, you will be inside of spongebob's house. There are many things to upgrade in here. Everything from the fridge to the couch to the bathtub. spend your hard emend coins upgrading his furniture.

-DO NOT upgrade Gary's bowl/food upstairs unless you have 1000 coins. It costs 500 to upgrade the bowl and 500 to upgrade the newspaper/house.

You have to upgrade both the bowl and Gary's home (newspaper) at the same time. If you do not, you will not get the prompt again to upgrade it.

If you start a new game, and upgrade the bowl and home, it won't unlock. If you've missed this achievement, you'll have to playthrough it one more time. (Thanks to "hellboundsoul")

Costume Party! 25G
Unlock all of the available costumes

You need to buy 3 costumes for each the following characters:

Spongebob
Patrick
Sandy
Squidward
Mr. Krabs
Gary

It will cost you 1500 for each character(500 per costume) which gives you a grand total of 9000. you can actually buy all the costumes have the achievement unlock, quit the game and and reload your game with all you money still intact. (Thanks to "batman5273")

Curse You!!! 50G
Have a Co-op buddy, as Plankton, shake 50 enemies

You'll need a second controller. hit the start button on it and plankton will be your floating partner. hit the A button and it will grab the enemies then use your left thumbstick and shake from left to right. you can do this yourself, you do not need a second player.(Thanks to "batman5273")
NOTE: If you shake an enemy and he doesn't drop a coin, it doesnt count as 1 of the 50 shakes you need. Also if you have 9 coins on you, the enemies will not drop any more coins until you use the coins as ammo to shoot the enemies with. (Thanks to "ChaosSlayerX187")

Walking Small 30G
Have a Co-op buddy, as Plankton, make 100 Happiness Nuggets sad.

You'll need a second controller. hit the start button on it and plankton will be your floating partner. hit the A button and it will turn coins into ammo for plankton's ray gun.you can do this yourself, you do not need a second player.(Thanks to "batman5273)

I Will Destroy All of You! 50G
Have a Co-op buddy, as Plankton, defeat 100 enemies.

You'll need a second controller. hit the start button on it and plankton will be your floating partner. hit the A button and it will grab the enemies then use your left thumbstick and shake from left to right. this will give you ammo for your ray gun. you can also turn coins into ammo by pressing A.you then hit right trigger and shoot 100 enemies. you can do this yourself, you do not need a second player. I did this on the second level where you use Sandy to destroy the kelp plants. if you stay under the arch the enemy generator will keep generating enemies. if you shake them first it will give you the ammo. then shoot them.(Thanks to "batman5273)

I hope this guide helps you guys out

Last edited by migueloetb; 11-20-2009 at 05:59 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:01 AM   #3
CunningFox

z ShockWave x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Great work on the guide!
I love Spongebob and I'm gonna have to get this game.
CunningFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:18 AM   #4
migueloetb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningFox View Post
Great work on the guide!
I love Spongebob and I'm gonna have to get this game.

Thanks very much. i really applicate it
Old 11-03-2009, 12:15 PM   #5
Damian 83
Banned User

Damian83's Gamercard
and where is roadmap??? every good guide have one and its more useful than guide itself...
Damian 83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:23 PM   #6
migueloetb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian 83 View Post
and where is roadmap??? every good guide have one and its more useful than guide itself...

i know. I have been working on one. iI should have it done in a couple of days. thanks
Old 11-03-2009, 07:47 PM   #7
Siegfried

Send a message via MSN to Siegfried

SiegfriedX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by migueloetb View Post
i know. I have been working on one. iI should have it done in a couple of days. thanks
Great, was about to ask how hard and how much time for 1000

I'll just wait to read your road map.

Siegfried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:22 PM   #8
Emming

Send a message via AIM to Emming

Emming's Gamercard
Has anyone beat the whole game who can tell me how to beat that spinning boss that is in the level where sandy is standing on a dojo? I cannot do any damage.. I am lost.
Emming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:14 PM   #9
Born Apophis

Born Knight 74's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide... this game is pretty fun!
Born Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:30 AM   #10
CrustyDirtDemon

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emming View Post
Has anyone beat the whole game who can tell me how to beat that spinning boss that is in the level where sandy is standing on a dojo? I cannot do any damage.. I am lost.
Very simple, just wait until the boss stops spining and then jump and press X, to use ur spatula attack. When it stops spining you can see that there is a BULLSEYE on the BOSS'S head, that is exposed once it stops spining...

Hope that helps...
Old 11-06-2009, 04:42 PM   #11
Apacita

Hello, How do you do it in "Becoming a Fry cook" (whete spongebob fills with water)after you feed the fishes in the boat the third time? I can't cross the river. I don't know what to do.. I'm stuck!!
Apacita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:20 AM   #12
migueloetb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apacita View Post
Hello, How do you do it in "Becoming a Fry cook" (whete spongebob fills with water)after you feed the fishes in the boat the third time? I can't cross the river. I don't know what to do.. I'm stuck!!

did you feed all of the fish in the submarine? you need to feed them all before you can cross over the bridge/ride the submarine
Old 11-10-2009, 03:09 PM   #13
Apacita

Quote:
did you feed all of the fish in the submarine? you need to feed them all before you can cross over the bridge/ride the submarine
Yes! I feed them all!!, then the submarine moves and I don't know what to do then... I'm stuck... when I try to jump to the other side.. I can't cross, bob falls overboard
Apacita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:03 AM   #14
migueloetb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apacita View Post
Yes! I feed them all!!, then the submarine moves and I don't know what to do then... I'm stuck... when I try to jump to the other side.. I can't cross, bob falls overboard
I must say that never happened to me, either the sub marine will take you to another section of the level or there should be some docks you can jump across to get to the next section. if you reach the end of the level look for a blue aura coming out of the ground.(the is the level's exit)
Old 11-13-2009, 05:51 AM   #15
ApochWeiss

Send a message via AIM to ApochWeiss

Apoch x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Hey, I read that but haven't seen the roadmap, so in my bored state at work and having just finished this last night thanks to the lovely work you did with this guide, and all the other collectable/patrick guides people did, felt compelled to do a detailed roadmap for it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...74#post2529274

Now with film and game reviews (just for fun)!

ApochWeiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 07:42 PM   #16
Marciano 315

Marciano 315's Gamercard
how do you break the ice blocking the door in the level with the ice and squidward as santa, i cant roll the exploding thing that far without it exploding before i get there.
Marciano 315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:43 PM   #17
migueloetb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marciano 315 View Post
how do you break the ice blocking the door in the level with the ice and squidward as santa, i cant roll the exploding thing that far without it exploding before i get there.

you have to use the robot. since you said the robot is too far away, try looking for another robot in that area, sometimes, you only get one robot(they will not keep coming back) in this case, you have to restart the level. be careful and try not to blow everything up at once
Old 11-16-2009, 10:15 AM   #18
anthonyd46

Send a message via AIM to anthonyd46 Send a message via MSN to anthonyd46 Send a message via Yahoo to anthonyd46 Send a message via Skype™ to anthonyd46

anthonyd46's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
you have to use the robot. since you said the robot is too far away, try looking for another robot in that area, sometimes, you only get one robot(they will not keep coming back) in this case, you have to restart the level. be careful and try not to blow everything up at once
You need to jump on top of it and roll it pushing it will never make it in time
Old 11-17-2009, 10:06 PM   #19
anthonyd46

Send a message via AIM to anthonyd46 Send a message via MSN to anthonyd46 Send a message via Yahoo to anthonyd46 Send a message via Skype™ to anthonyd46

anthonyd46's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Very Easy Way for 99 Lives:

First level

There is 2 1 ups in plain view right at the beginning one is to your right on top of plankton tikis and the other is straight ahead near the jelly fish gate on a platform. Collect both quit out of level reload level repeat.

Edit: There is actually THREE 1 ups in this area. As your walking to the second one i described look left and you will see it in a dip a little below you.

Also there is roughly 300 coins just in this first area so if you get all the lives and all the coins then quit you can keep everything. That means you can have 99 lives plus money for all the health upgrades very early in the game making this game extremely easy.

Last edited by anthonyd46; 11-17-2009 at 10:28 PM.
anthonyd46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:24 PM   #20
Halo3BattleRifle

zSoApMaCTaViShz's Gamercard
roadmap finished for roadmap just look for my post
Halo3BattleRifle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 07:01 PM   #21
mrbonelly

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
i'm assuming you can replay levels for stuff you've missed?
Old 11-22-2009, 06:37 AM   #22
JameZ1974

JameZ1974's Gamercard
Great Guide! I just got my 1000 on Spongebob and your guide was a big help!
JameZ1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 07:29 AM   #23
migueloetb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JameZ1974 View Post
Great Guide! I just got my 1000 on Spongebob and your guide was a big help!
Thank you. It means a lot to me. i am happy I could help you out
Old 11-22-2009, 05:55 PM   #24
mrbonelly

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Home Sweet Pineapple 30G
Upgrade all of SpongeBob's furniture.

NOTE: This Achievement is Glitched
You will need roughly around 16,000 Coins(happiness nuggets) to upgrade all of the furniture. When you are not playing levels, you will be inside of spongebob's house. There are many things to upgrade in here. Everything from the fridge to the couch to the bathtub. spend your hard emend coins upgrading his furniture.

-DO NOT upgrade Gary's bowl/food upstairs unless you have 1000 coins. It costs 500 to upgrade the bowl and 500 to upgrade the newspaper/house.

You have to upgrade both the bowl and Gary's home (newspaper) at the same time. If you do not, you will not get the prompt again to upgrade it.

If you start a new game, and upgrade the bowl and home, it won't unlock. If you've missed this achievement, you'll have to playthrough it one more time. (Thanks to "hellboundsoul")
First would like to say thank you VERY MUCH, superb guide. I was very careful, yet appears i wasn't careful enough, yet got lucky in regards to this achievement. I upgraded all things in the house, or at least i thought i did, then went to Gary, upgraded his bowl, then newspaper bed/house. nothing popped up. Just so happens i didn't notice the upgrade for the trash can in the bathroom and one of the paintings downstairs. Once I did that, it popped up. With that said, i don't think the achievement is glitchy, just have to make sure you pay attention(and have 1000 coints) to when you upgrade Gary's stuff you do it right and in my case, didn't have to be done last.

Also, it wouldn't hurt backing up your save to a MU before doing this if you have one.

Last edited by mrbonelly; 11-22-2009 at 05:58 PM.
mrbonelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:28 AM   #25
Major Wedgie1

Major Wedgie1's Gamercard
@ miqueloetb: Thank you for the guide and the pointer for the glitched pineapple achievement, good chance i would have missed that one !

100% Arcade
Duke Nukem, Battlefield 1943, Defense Grid
Major Wedgie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #26
Mosizzle313

Send a message via AIM to Mosizzle313

THlCK NECK's Gamercard
doesnt seem to challenging, thanks for the guide. any idea how long the 1k should take?
Old 02-08-2010, 08:36 PM   #27
goothgone

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosizzle313 View Post
doesnt seem to challenging, thanks for the guide. any idea how long the 1k should take?
12-15 hours
Old 03-26-2010, 02:39 AM   #28
SWAGGART
Banned User

ZIGGYTR0N's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide, You done well for your first try It looks no different to many others on here that have done many before, keep up the good work.
SWAGGART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 06:51 PM   #29
Jonvier666

Jonvier666's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, helped a bunch :P
just got the 3 Co-op plankton achievements to get now
but it feels like they are taking ages..
rest of the cheevos are pretty quick and easy to get usig this guide.
Destroy All Humans: Path Of the Furon
The Simpsons Game
Fifa 06 RTFWC
Spongebob Squarepants: Truth or Square
SAW
TOY STORY 3
DISNEY UNIVERSE

200/200g
Dash of Destruction
Happy Tree Friends
Jonvier666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:32 PM   #30
raidenhardcore

raidenhardcore's Gamercard
good guide , darn glitch makes me total a 970 GS

still got the 1k i forgot some little thing upstairs , and it popped, that made me happy to end this crash bandicoot look alike game

Last edited by raidenhardcore; 08-22-2010 at 10:42 AM.
raidenhardcore is offline   Reply With Quote