PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dragon Age: Origins
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-04-2009, 04:33 PM   #1
xXx3NIGM4xXx

xXx3NIGM4xXx's Gamercard
Unhappy Where is the DLC at?!

I looked in other threads and didn't see this but, seriously, where is it? I did as it said on the card, it says they're purchased, but I haven't seen a sign of any 1)Charms, 2)Rings, 3)Blood Dragon Armor, or 4)Golems. Where is this stuff? I don't want specific locations if it's located on the map somewhere, but if not, how do I get my stuff!?
xXx3NIGM4xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:39 PM   #2
MacPhisto

MacPh1st0's Gamercard
After you enter in the code and it says "Purchased", you then need to press the A button for Download, and actually download it from XBL. Then it will say "Downloaded". The description for each item tells you where you can get it at.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:39 PM   #3
Hoborg
Banned User

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Lol, did you download them? Because I had to download the Stone Prisoner after the status said "purchased"

That's all I can of.
Hoborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:39 PM   #4
Strategic_Luck

Strategic Luck's Gamercard
1) Rings - i have no clue where these items are, i have been looking for them or the amulet or whatever it was supposed to be for a bit now, but i've given up

2) Charms - same

3) Blood Dragon Armor - make sure you put in the DLC code on both sides of the card, the mass effect 2 side and the golem side, the ME2 side is the armor. It should be in your inventory slot, it is a top tier item and requires 38 strength to use. Mine was just sitting in my inventory

4) Golem - bring up the menu screen in game and find your quests, under the quest your on, there is a option to look at the golem quest (i forgot the full title) click on it, and start it up
Strategic_Luck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:40 PM   #5
xXx3NIGM4xXx

xXx3NIGM4xXx's Gamercard
DOH! Oh, I thought it did download. I guess not for the time being, I'll check when I get home. Thanks you guys, either way!
xXx3NIGM4xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:09 PM   #6
ExtremeRugburn

Extreme Rugburn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Also once you download the content and create a character the items will be in your inventory. You will have the dragon armor and the ring that gives 1% exp. I think the other items are dependant upon your class/race. I started with a Human/Noble Thief and received the charm and the book. I did not receive the staff or the Helm. I suppose you must be a mage for the staff and a warrior for the helm.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:24 PM   #7
primus01

Primus01's Gamercard
i went as a human noble warrior and did not get the helm either. but i got the two rings, two tomes, blood dragon armour, the charm and the boots right from the start. maybe it just goes by chance ?

on another note, i havnt downloaded the stone prisoner dlc yet coz of its size. i only seem to be able to download while the tab is open when u put in the code then click download. is that normal and if it isnt how do u fix it, because when i press the back button it says the download has stopped and its not in my download queue
primus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:54 PM   #8
Rolyatkcinmai

Send a message via AIM to Rolyatkcinmai

Rolyatkcinmai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by primus01 View Post
on another note, i havnt downloaded the stone prisoner dlc yet coz of its size. i only seem to be able to download while the tab is open when u put in the code then click download. is that normal and if it isnt how do u fix it, because when i press the back button it says the download has stopped and its not in my download queue
It's not normal, though I noticed that does seem to be the case here for some reason. Just leave it open. It's only like 200MB anyways. It took about two minutes, and I have a pretty average connection.

100%: 50 PS3 Trophy Level: 6
If you use "cheevo" in place of "achievement" I will completely ignore your post.
100,000 hit May 23rd, 2010.
Rolyatkcinmai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:40 AM   #9
primus01

Primus01's Gamercard
thanks, did it this morning
primus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:49 AM   #10
DENAz666

denaz666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolyatkcinmai View Post
It's not normal, though I noticed that does seem to be the case here for some reason. Just leave it open. It's only like 200MB anyways. It took about two minutes, and I have a pretty average connection.
I wouldn't say its normal, but definatley not abnormal. I've had a couple of games that have required me to actually watch the download, and that usually happens when you download something through the game. But yeah didn't take that long for me.

I had no problems with my DLC items. The rings, tomes, charms, and blood armour chest peice will all be in your inventory upon starting the game. The rest can be bought from Bodahn once your a little bit in the game. You cannot miss him, he is a merchant that follows your party around and appears at your campsite.

Aussie Xbox Ambassador & Community Xpert
DENAz666 is offline   Reply With Quote