PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Lego Rock Band
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-17-2010, 08:14 PM   #91
Spade422

Spade422's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelstick View Post
I have a little question,

I've got Rock Band - The Beatles for Xbox, and I wonder if I can use the instruments from that game for this game aswell.
Yes, every instrument ever created by any of the two music companies are compatible with any of the other games, with the exception of any rock band guitar on guitar hero 2 or 3.

Best Vocalist Accomplishments: Cherry Bomb FC, Doin' That Rag FC 4th Try and Performance Mode FC, Fat Kid FC 7th Try.

- First person to have a blue icon (1000/1000) in Beatles Rock Band with a FGFC on vocals (as well as highest career score.)

Working on: GDRB FGFC (as well as 1000/1000).

Member of Team Yellow Brick Tango
Spade422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:02 AM   #92
djhepcat

DJHepcat's Gamercard
not sure if there is a point to updating the Guide this long after the game is out (then again, I just got around to renting it), but you don't even need another person for All Four One on Super Easy, just 2 guitars, a drumset and a headset.
djhepcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:14 AM   #93
ShaneForWax

Send a message via AIM to ShaneForWax Send a message via Yahoo to ShaneForWax Send a message via Skype™ to ShaneForWax

HouseMDfan's Gamercard
You don't need to be playing a co-op game to get the stud recovery achievement. Just fail out and you can do it. Dunno if anyone brought that up. Doubt the guide will be edited.

-Sig by GSDragon-
Harry: Shane's a what? Shane is an... ex-con, a murderer, perhaps! Oh, god, please tell me you're not heterosexual!
Shane: I'm a girl. Female. Harry.
Official Xbox LIVE Ambassador and GamerchiX
My Beta Participation: Frontlines Fuel of War, COD4, COD W@W, Medal of Honor, BLUR, Xbox LIVE preview, Xbox Xpert, Full House Poker, Zuma Blitz (Facebook), Dragon Age Legends
ShaneForWax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:00 AM   #94
mbailey347

mikeprocurator's Gamercard
I would have to say the Final Countdown achievement is harder than every other lego achievement combined
mbailey347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:05 PM   #95
NICK 420 707

NICK 420 707's Gamercard
Does Anyone Still Play This Game? I Need Help Getting The 100% as a Bad Achievement, Let Me Know On Live If Anyones Interested
NICK 420 707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:09 PM   #96
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico76 View Post

I would suggest "We Will Rock You" on Super Easy. There's ONLY single red hits. The auto-kick will take care of the rest.
Thats not true if you have a guitar hero world tour drum set. There is a green note on the kick note so you have to hit green, green, red. I may have trouble doing the 4 player achievement now since you have to hit a drum pad. Pressing one of the buttons doesn't work.

Extremely Serious
Check out my video guide for South Park:Tenorman's Revenge. Gold Time and collectibles,Click Here
McDurbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:11 AM   #97
djm

dijeiem's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NICK 420 707 View Post
Does Anyone Still Play This Game? I Need Help Getting The 100% as a Bad Achievement, Let Me Know On Live If Anyones Interested
I will be playing today and the next days... add me
djm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:40 PM   #98
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NICK 420 707 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by djm View Post
I will be playing today and the next days... add me
Hey fellas...this game has no online....so unless you live near each other you wont be able to play.

Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:23 AM   #99
Jaganboy

Jaganboy's Gamercard
Anyone still play this? I need assistance with the 100% as a band D:

Gt: Jaganboy
Jaganboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:56 PM   #100
Manb3arSquirrel

Manb3arSquirrel's Gamercard
Quite sadly, I had to return this to the rental place before I could get the last three achievements I needed, which, I think, were for the band 100% on hard, a band 100% on any difficulty, and The Final Countdown achievement.

I don't recall when I had the game again for a short while, but I got The Final Countdown achievement done then.

It is so painfully possible that I will never have this easy game to 1000.

GH2: 1000
GH3: 1000
GHA: 1000
GHSH: 1000
Band Hero: 1000
RB: 1000
RB2: 1000

Not sure that I have others to 100%, but I have played almost every one, if not every one, and have gotten 80+% in all of them, I think.