PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Band Hero
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-05-2009, 07:37 AM   #1
Addicted Azn

Send a message via AIM to Addicted Azn

Addicted Azn's Gamercard
Achievement Guide and Road Map

BAND HERO Achievement Guide by Addicted Azn
(This is my first guide, so any comments and feedback would be nice)

Road Map:
Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty for experienced player: 1/10
-Estimated achievement difficulty for average player: 3/10
-Offline: 46 (980
)
-Online: 2 (20
)
-Approximate amount of time to 1000
: 10-15 hours if experienced.
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1, and will replay some songs to get Platinum/Diamond challenges
-Number of missable achievements: None
-Glitched achievements: Possibly "Face to Face" (slighty confirmed)
-Do cheat codes disable achievements? No, but online they do.
-
Other thanks & credit: Bruk360, steve36ty, and everyone else in this forum.

Introduction:
Band Hero is the next installment after Guitar Hero 5 in the Guitar Hero franchise. This game is basically just like Guitar Hero 5 but with more different genre songs, especially featuring Country-Pop singer, Taylor Swift. If you'd 1000
GH5, then you should easily 1000 Band Hero. Also don't really pay much attention to the TREASURE HUNT or SECRET NOTES achievements, such as finding out what the secret is. You will unlock them as you play through the career.

Abbreviated Walkthrough:
Step 1: Warm-up 2 for 15

First finish off a couple easy achievements. Go to GH™Studio and create a song for 10
. Then proceed to tutorials in training and complete all instruments under ONE profile for another 5.

Step 2: Online or Offline
Now you can either go online or offline to do the rest of the achievements. Both ways are really easy but it's really up to you.

Step 2.1 Online 14 for 130
:
I did online first (which most of these can also be done offline) so go get 3 other members to help you out in a 4 player band. Go grab some friends or find some people online HERE. Set your rocker to your avatar, host a career game, play one song with a guitar/band challenge, (if all 4 players are expert guitarists) you can land an easy 105
. Platinum Blonde, Iced Out, M.C., 15 Minutes of Fame, In the Moment, Star Light, Star Bright, A Cool Mill, There's no 'I' in 'Band Hero', Four of a Kind, Star Powered, Picture Perfect, and My First Gig. If not, you could always get them individually if you missed any.

Once you got those achievements, proceed to the COMPETITIVE option and play Pro-Face Off to get Face to Face, and Rockfest to get Till Death Do Us Part for a total of 20

Step 2.2 Offline - Career and Mop up 33 for 855
:
Doing Career mode will be easy as pie. Set up a fan or anything that makes noise. Grab your mic and set it next to it while you use the controller to go through all the songs in career mode. Play on BEGINNER and you'll FC'ed every song earning 6 stars! Once you've 6 starred every song, change into your drums and beat a drum challenge. Then switch to your guitar to do a bass and guitar challenge to unlock Jack of All Trades. After that, use your guitar to complete other guitar/bass challenges to Platinum or Diamond. If you like, you can also go back online with friends and some band challenges to help you out.

Conclusion:
This is a pretty fun and easy game to get a full 1000. It's only time consuming having to play every song once and getting 555 stars. Once you've finished Career mode and got 6 stars on every song, you should have 486 stars. Continue to do challenges until 555 stars. The only glitched achievement might be Face to Face, similar to Gh5, where as one would play the needed amount of matches for the achievement but wouldn't get it until more matches or different songs later.

^-^ Latest blogs ^-^ / ANIME EXPO 09: MORNING MUSUME/ADVENTURES IN L.A. 0&1 2 3 4

Over 40K - 11/5/09

Last edited by Addicted Azn; 11-16-2009 at 09:10 PM.
Addicted Azn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:38 AM   #2
Addicted Azn

Addicted Azn's Gamercard
Achievements:

Welcome to Band Hero - 5
Complete the Tutorials

Go to Training, Tutorials and do every tutorial. Gameplay, Guitar, Bass, Drums, Vocals, and Band Play.

You're able to use the RockBand Drums. Thanks Callum x360a.
Rise to Fame - 10
Complete 25% of the gigs in Career

See "Shine".

Nation's Star - 20
Complete 50% of the gigs in Career

See "Shine".

World Known - 30
Complete 75% of the gigs in Career

See "Shine".

Glimmer - 10
Earn 111 Stars in Career

See "Shine".

Sparkle - 20
Earn 333 Stars in Career

See "Shine".

Shine - 30
Earn 555 Stars in Career

Set up a fan or any noise maker and use the mic (the fan trick). Play on BEGINNER in Career mode and you will score a perfect 6 stars on every song. You will naturally progress through the songs and will earn stars. If you aren't at 555 stars yet, complete some extra challenges for more stars.

Note by steve36y:
Using the fan trick gives 81x6 = 486 stars
So you then need only 69 more
This can be as few as 23 diamonds
A little time consuming but easy

Platinum Blonde - 10
Earn Platinum level on a Career Challenge

See "Iced Out"

Iced Out - 10
Earn Diamond level on a Career Challenge

Play any instrument/band challenge and fulfill the requirement needed for Diamond. This is stackable so Platinum Blonde will unlock along with this.

Road Most Traveled - 20
Unlock every venue

You will naturally unlock every venue as you do the "fan trick" instructed in "Shine". The last venue, Hypersphere, is unlocked after playing the last song in Amp Orbiter.

The Long Road Ahead - 30
Complete Career on any difficulty with any instrument

Once you completed career mode, if you followed the instructions from "Shine", this will unlock after playing the last song.

M.C. - 5
Host an online Career game and play a song

Go to Career, and invite some friends or find some people online. When you find any players, start the game and play one song.

Face to Face - 15
Complete 25 online Pro Face-Off matches, win or lose

Go to COMPETITIVE, choose Pro-Face Off. Play only one song and that will equal one match. Do not choose another song. A short song is "Like Whoa" by Aly&AJ, and you don't even have to play since you can win or lose. This can be easily boosted.

Thanks to Milesprower1986/GHOST1986:
You can do this with a guest account. Just sign in another account, connect 2 instruments of the same kind, and play a Pro Face-Off match. Select to find opponents on live. If no one comes in, the game will start anyway after about 20 seconds.
After the song wait the timer on the statistics screen to run out and then select to quit. Search for opponents and repeat. Do this until you get the achievement. Itīs not important if you do this alone or if someone plays on the other instrument. Note: play on the same difficulty, stay on the same instrument, and play another song every other time.

Till Death Do Us Part -5
Play an online Do or Die game

Same as "Face to Face", but instead of choosing Pro-Face Off, go to Rockfest and choose the Do or Die game. Just play one song and you got the achievement. This is can be also easily boosted.

Note by Callum x360a:
If your opponent quits the game, you will still get the achievement.

Nice to Meet You - 20
Complete the gigs and unlock all of the celebrity characters

Complete the gigs that have the STAR next to them:
Love Story - Taylor Swift
She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
Don't Speak - No Doubt
Just A Girl - No Doubt

A New Challenge Awaits - 30
Complete 50 of the Career Challenges at Platinum or Diamond

Each song has a specific instrument/band challenge to do. Keep doing them and achieve the Platinum or Diamond rank. If you are having trouble, play online with a person who can help you. If a player plays a guitar challenge and gets the Diamond, everyone else in the party will also get it. This is the same for Vocals/Bass/Drums/Band. Happy boosting.

Testing the Waters - 20
Play through every Band Hero song once

Following "Shine", you'll play through every song naturally.

15 Minutes of Fame - 5
Complete a song as an Avatar rocker

In the Character selection menu, change your rocker to avatar and play a song with it.

In the Moment - 5
Successfully complete a Band Moment

In a 4 player band, have everyone strike the fire-like frets/beats and everyone should light up an orange aura. Band Moment achieved.

Star Light, Star Bright - 10
Score over 10,000 points while in a single Star Power deployment

A safe tip is to have a full Star power bar, get a 4X multiplier and activate it on a good part of a song. Any song will do, preferably "Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects" or "L.E.S. Artistes - Santigold"

A Cool Mill - 10
Score over 1,000,000 points as a band in any single song in Career or Quickplay

Much better achieved in a band. A suggestion is to play "L.E.S ARTISTES" by Santigold.

Fevered Pitch - 15
100% a song as a vocalist

If you're following the instructions from "Shine", you will get this on your first song. Difficulty does not matter.

^-^ Latest blogs ^-^ / ANIME EXPO 09: MORNING MUSUME/ADVENTURES IN L.A. 0&1 2 3 4

Over 40K - 11/5/09

Last edited by Addicted Azn; 11-13-2009 at 05:39 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:40 AM   #3
Addicted Azn

Addicted Azn's Gamercard
Jack of All Trades - 15
Complete at least one challenge for every instrument at Gold level or better

Play the specific challenge for each instrument and get gold level or better.
One example of easy challenge for each instrument is:

Guitar: "EMG is picking up guitarists" sponsor song. Play Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects.

Bass: Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects; it's a fun song and catchy so
there shouldn't be much problem upstrumming for this challenge.

Vocals: You Belong with Me - Taylor Swift on Easy, simple song if you listen to the radio.

Drums: I got it on Love Story - Taylor Swift on Expert, or you can try for Rio - Duran Duran on Medium

Also another easy way to do this is located here: HERE
Credits to Fully Avenged Thanks!

There's no 'I' in 'Band Hero' - 15
Complete a song with 4 players without any members failing on expert in Career or Quickplay

Thanks to shadowpwner:
Make a custom song that's 1 second long. Get four of the same instruments or just 4 instruments, except mic, and put them all on expert and play the one note in the song and the achievement will unlock.

Four of a Kind - 10
Complete a song as 4 of the same instrument on any difficulty in Quickplay or Career

Easily boostable. Everyone usually have a guitar so find them in the thread HERE.

Star Powered - 10
Earn an 11x multiplier

In a 4-player band, have everyone maintain a 4X multiplier, save star power until you got a band moment. 4 from multiplier, 4 from star power 3 from band moment; 4+4+3=11.

Picture Perfect - 15
Streak through an entire song without missing a note on medium or harder difficulty

Play a song on medium and FC (Full Combo [100%]) the song. Go for the short song "Like Whoa" by Aly&AJ on guitar/bass.

My First Gig - 5
Complete a Career gig on any difficulty

Play your first song in Career mode.

Treasure Hunt - 490
Collect all of the Secret Notes

Check out this thread for the secret of the "Secret Notes". Credits to steve36y
If you're following the instructions to "Shine", you will naturally play each song and FC'ed them since you're on the mic, so you will unlock each Secret note achievement to each corresponding song.

or

See "Shine".

Secret Notes 1 - 5
Hint: *e*** *c******y

See "Treasure Hunt".

Secret Notes 2 - 5
Hint: **n** ***k***

See "Treasure Hunt".

Secret Notes 3 - 5
Hint: *** *ol**** ****e*

See "Treasure Hunt".

Secret Notes 4 - 5
Hint: **l* *ll**

See "Treasure Hunt".

Secret Notes 5 - 5
Hint: A** * A*

See "Treasure Hunt".

Secret Notes 6 - 5
Hint: ***o*n 5

See "Treasure Hunt".

Secret Notes 7 - 5
Hint: **v** *o***

See "Treasure Hunt".

Secret Notes 8 - 5
Hint: *v***s***c*

See "Treasure Hunt".

Secret Notes 9 - 5
Hint: H*****

See "Treasure Hunt".

Secret Notes 10 - 5
Hint: *a* B****a*

See "Treasure Hunt".

Secret Notes 11 - 5
Hint: *o ***b*

See "Treasure Hunt".

Secret Notes 12 - 5
Hint: ***v** **y*

See "Treasure Hunt".

Secret Notes 13 - 5
Hint: **i** *i***

See "Treasure Hunt".

Secret Notes 14 - 5
Hint: **ll*** ****l*

See "Treasure Hunt".

Secret Notes 15 - 5
Hint: **l*** **ff

See "Treasure Hunt".

Secret Notes 16 - 5
Hint: *e***w***d

See "Treasure Hunt".

Secret Notes 17 - 5
Hint: *h* *ll-**e***** **j****

See "Treasure Hunt".

Secret Notes 18 - 5
Hint: **y O******

See "Treasure Hunt".

Secret Notes 19 - 5
Hint: **r* **u****

See "Treasure Hunt".

Studio Time - 10
Create a GH™Studio song

Go to GH™Studio, down GHMIX℠ 2.0, and create your song. It can even be only one note.

Guide by Addicted Azn

Over 40K - 11/5/09

Last edited by Addicted Azn; 09-20-2010 at 02:56 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:42 AM   #4
Addicted Azn

Addicted Azn's Gamercard
reserved post 4

Over 40K - 11/5/09

Last edited by Addicted Azn; 11-05-2009 at 10:46 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:55 AM   #5
Addicted Azn

Addicted Azn's Gamercard
Hey forum, I may have found a glitched achievement while playing with a friend boosting for Face to Face. I have gotten the achievement but he hasn't yet, and he's well played over 60 versus games.

Does anyone else have this problem?

-edit-

He has unlocked the achievement, just keep playing and try out different songs, he ended up having played 65 versus matches.

Over 40K - 11/5/09

Last edited by Addicted Azn; 11-05-2009 at 12:01 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #6
steve36ty

Cunaxa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Excellent guide, thank you

Thanks also for the Treasure Hunt credits

If I may add some numbers that people might find useful
There are 81 gigs that can be 9 starred
Total stars in game = 729

Shine 30G
---------
Using the fan trick gives 81x6 = 486 stars
So you then need only 69 more
This can be as few as 23 diamonds
A little time consuming but easy

A New Challenge Awaits 30G
--------------------------
Assuming you have Shine, you should have about 35 platinum
So just a bit more work to get to 50 (of 91 available platinums)
Even if you only have a guitar it's still possible

You might like to add some of this to the conclusion of your roadmap

Hope this helps

Guide rating - Perfect *****

Last edited by steve36ty; 11-05-2009 at 01:26 PM. Reason: tpyo
steve36ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:31 PM   #7
steve36ty

Cunaxa's Gamercard

Could a mod please make this guide sticky, thank you

Last edited by steve36ty; 11-05-2009 at 07:12 PM. Reason: sticky not sicky
steve36ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #8
x Juno x

I still don't have road most travelled and I beat the game, i.e., saw the credits roll. Anyone else experience this? Does it not unlock until a certain completion? I have the Hypersphere venue unlocked.

No Respect for those that do not earn their achievements.
x Juno x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:04 PM   #9
steve36ty

Cunaxa's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by x Juno x View Post
I still don't have road most travelled and I beat the game, i.e., saw the credits roll. Anyone else experience this? Does it not unlock until a certain completion? I have the Hypersphere venue unlocked.

Do you have 'Testing The Waters' ? (play all songs)

Make sure that you have NO locked gigs
Check every venue, unlock & then play each gig
One of the near to last gigs unlocks a venue that you might not have yet
Old 11-05-2009, 06:01 PM   #10
anubusnyc

Nice to Meet You - 20

Don't Speak - No Doubt
Just A Girl - No Doubt

There are more secret characters than that, just a heads up, shadow, golden god, frankenrocker, and skeleton, I believe some are won through certain challenges.

As for not unlocking the play every song one, you have to go to quick play and play the neversoft songs, I think there are 6 of them!!
anubusnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:08 PM   #11
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubusnyc View Post

There are more secret characters than that, just a heads up, shadow, golden god, frankenrocker, and skeleton, I believe some are won through certain challenges.
You've misread the description, it's just like it's twin on GH5, you only need the celebrities, those being the real life characters Activision/Neversoft signed. The in-game special characters, that you unlock through challenges are not required.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:13 PM   #12
anubusnyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
You've misread the description, it's just like it's twin on GH5, you only need the celebrities, those being the real life characters Activision/Neversoft signed. The in-game special characters, that you unlock through challenges are not required.
Well maybe for xbox, i am sorry i come here to try to help, i have it for ps3 and that trophy does not unlock until you have them all.

In case you are wondering why I am on this site, lets face it you guys have the better guides!!

Last edited by anubusnyc; 11-05-2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:27 PM   #13
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Well maybe for xbox, i am sorry i come here to try to help, i have it for ps3 and that trophy does not unlock until you have them all.

In case you are wondering why I am on this site, lets face it you guys have the better guides!!
I wasn't having a go at you or anything like that.

The PS3 Trophy must be glitched then, because the description does state celebrities and it is the exact same achievement as on GH5.

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:09 PM   #14
steve36ty

Cunaxa's Gamercard

Quote:
Nice to Meet You - 20

Don't Speak - No Doubt
Just A Girl - No Doubt

As for not unlocking the play every song one, you have to go to quick play and play the neversoft songs, I think there are 6 of them!!

I didn't play any Neversoft, they aren't relevant to the 360 version of the 'play all once' achievement
Old 11-05-2009, 07:14 PM   #15
anubusnyc

That is crazy, oh well sorry for the confusion then guys, my apologies great guide BTW!!
Old 11-05-2009, 11:27 PM   #16
Addicted Azn

Addicted Azn's Gamercard
Thanks for the feedback guys. And steve36ty, I'll incorporate into the Guide/Roadmap somehow. lol

I've also confirmed myself that cheats do work. The method I went by is that I Platinum/Diamond'ed 49 songs. Then for the last song, I went to the drums and did a challenge that involved kicking. I turned on the auto kick cheat, played the song, and at the end, it unlocked.

Can anyone else confirm if using cheats during the 50 platinum/diamond challeges work? As I only used the cheat at the last song.

Last achievement! 1000!!

Over 40K - 11/5/09

Last edited by Addicted Azn; 11-06-2009 at 12:11 AM.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:44 PM   #17
PerpetualHeaven

Send a message via MSN to PerpetualHeaven

Perpalicious's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   x360a Book Club   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Saying you need an FC for the secret notes is misleading.You don't need to FC the song.
Achievement Completion %: 97.04
Gamerscore: 68,482

"Don't hate, perpetuate!"
PerpetualHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #18
Crimson Ridley

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerpetualHeaven View Post
Saying you need an FC for the secret notes is misleading.You don't need to FC the song.
You don't need to, but you might as well, because there's no telling where the secret notes are unless you do miss in only 1 place, and don't get the achievement.

Old 11-07-2009, 08:58 AM   #19
Grizzlegrom

Grizzlegrom's Gamercard
dunno if anyone else is having this problem but I got complete story buy not all venues?

Retail 100%
Rock Band 2, KR: AI Encore, Oblivion, Soul Calibur 4, Samurai Warriors 2 Empires, Fuzion Frenzy 2, TMNT, CSI, Avatar, Disney Sing It, NBA Live 07, NBA 2K6, Madden 06, Madden 09, College Hoops 2K6, MLB 2K6

Arcade 100%
Puzzle Quest, Castle Crashers, Soul Calibur, Fatal Fury Special, Duke Nukem 3D, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Golden Axe, Castlevania SOTN, Galaga, Pac-Man, Pac-Man C.E., Ms. Pac-Man, Live Draft Tracker

</a>
Grizzlegrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:06 AM   #20
MachineAres

AKB48xIDOLING's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegrom View Post
dunno if anyone else is having this problem but I got complete story buy not all venues?
I just had the same problem...Maybe you have to actually play a song on the last venue...
MachineAres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:53 AM   #21
Crimson Ridley

Hey, you might want to add that if your opponent quits a Do or Die game, you will still get the achievement.

EDIT: I'll just edit this post instead of posting again; I don't think anyone has asked before, so can you use the Rock Band drumset to do the tutorials?

Last edited by Crimson Ridley; 11-07-2009 at 12:23 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 04:48 PM   #22
Milesprower1986

Milesprower1986's Gamercard
I have found an easy way to get "Till Death Do Us Part" (and maybe "Face to Face"). I've played this game with a friend at my home yesterday and we wanted to play with other people so he signed in with a guest account. We then searched for a rockfest game but there was no other person there. The game started anyway and as we voted for "Do or die" and completed one song i got the achievement. This might work for "Face to Face", too but i havenīt tested yet if you can get this achievement that way. I will give it a try and report here.

This is an easy way if you want to get the achievements even if you find noone online and donīt want find someone to boost with. Just play a few songs with a friend or if you want you can even connect two guitars/drums/mics and do it alone.

Maybe you want to add this in your guide.

Edit: Got "Face to Face" with a friend today. It works like i thought so if you have two instruments of a kind you donīt need someone to get this achievement.

Last edited by Milesprower1986; 11-08-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Milesprower1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:01 PM   #23
Pixie Ninja

Pixie Ninja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Question Road Most Traveled - not popping...

Hi There...

Regarding the Road Most Traveled achievement? I have yet to see it pop, and I have every venue unlocked and have sang a song in each one. I'm playing in a two part band, and my fellow player has yet to see it too. I see above that a few people have seen this happen - did it eventually unlock for you guys at all? If so, what was the trigger?

Edit: It's popped for me now - the Wormhole venue is unlocked when all of the songs have been unlocked inside all of the different venues. Not sure if it's governed by songs played or stars, but I've just hit 355 stars

Last edited by Pixie Ninja; 11-07-2009 at 09:12 PM. Reason: figured it out!
Pixie Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:49 AM   #24
shadowpwner

ChuckNorrisarus's Gamercard
I have an easy way to get the There's no "I" in 'Band Hero' achievement, Okay make a custom song 1 second long, get Four of the same insurment or just 4 insturments, except mic, and put them all on expert and play the one note in the song and bam chievment unlocked, Hope I helpd
Old 11-08-2009, 09:10 AM   #25
ThaFireman

HiiiPoWeR XO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
So which is the best way to get Face to Face since it's glitched?
ThaFireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:11 PM   #26
Milesprower1986

Milesprower1986's Gamercard
Best way to get "Face to Face" is to do it the way i posted yesterday. Connect 2 instruments of the same kind, singn in with your account on one instrument and with a guest account on the other. Then select to find opponents on live. If noone is there the game will start anyway after about 20 secounds. Choose a song and play it. After the song wait the timer on the statistik screen to run out and then select to quit. now search for opponents, again. Do this until you get the achievement. Itīs not important if you do this alone or if someone plays on the other instrument.

I donīt know if this has to do something with the achievement but in my case both players had the same difficult (hard for every song) and we didnīt swich to other difficulties/instruments. We also selected an other song every time. I got the achievements after 24 songs. This has to be because i played one pro-face off in rockfest mode yesterday so it seems that these do count towards the 25 you need.
Milesprower1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:47 PM   #27
Crimson Ridley

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpwner View Post
I have an easy way to get the There's no "I" in 'Band Hero' achievement, Okay make a custom song 1 second long, get Four of the same insurment or just 4 insturments, except mic, and put them all on expert and play the one note in the song and bam chievment unlocked, Hope I helpd
Very nice. Thanks for that.

I can't believe I didn't think of that myself actually.

Old 11-09-2009, 03:28 AM   #28
GHOST1986

A 2rue LeGacY's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Face to Face - 15
Complete 25 online Pro Face-Off matches, win or lose

This achievement can be done by having two controllers. Just sign in as a guest account. That's how I got it.

GHOST1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:01 AM   #29
Morgutak

Good to know.

And it was nice playing with you yesterday btw. Was just a bit weird...first it was a streak challenge so I change to medium in order to 100% a song - and the host changed it then to a point challenge...like "ARGHL".

Oh btw - does anyone know if this is working in GH5 as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milesprower1986 View Post
Best way to get "Face to Face" is to do it the way i posted yesterday. Connect 2 instruments of the same kind, singn in with your account on one instrument and with a guest account on the other. Then select to find opponents on live. If noone is there the game will start anyway after about 20 secounds. Choose a song and play it. After the song wait the timer on the statistik screen to run out and then select to quit. now search for opponents, again. Do this until you get the achievement. Itīs not important if you do this alone or if someone plays on the other instrument.

I donīt know if this has to do something with the achievement but in my case both players had the same difficult (hard for every song) and we didnīt swich to other difficulties/instruments. We also selected an other song every time. I got the achievements after 24 songs. This has to be because i played one pro-face off in rockfest mode yesterday so it seems that these do count towards the 25 you need.

Last edited by Morgutak; 11-09-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Morgutak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:15 AM   #30
Crimson Ridley

As no one answered me, my brother tested it out, and I can confirm that you can use a Rock Band drumset for the tutorials, unlike GHM/GH. My drum set doesn't even have a kick pedal, as the cable snapped, and he didn't need to use it.