PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-14-2009, 05:44 AM   #31
NUTZILLA313

NUTZILLA313's Gamercard
Great guide man. Extremely helpful, especially the 2nd to last one in Echo, with the 10 juggernauts that you just have explosives and a knife. The last one didn't seem hard at all, since you get the .50 cal which whoops juggernauts' asses like their nothing. Yea to the guy above, for Homeland Security you definitely gotta go inside the diner and set-up the turrets. I have no idea how the hell you can do that one actually staying outside.
NUTZILLA313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:03 AM   #32
H_Blake_H

H Blake H's Gamercard
I have a question about high explosive. What if you are in that room ut the jugs dont come and attack you? should the guy next to the door try and coax them out or something?

text <--
H_Blake_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 07:22 PM   #33
tnavi23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIENwolve View Post
Take cover inside of the diner and put the two turrets at each corner. My turrets never went down and I was mind boggled as to why anyone would want to be outside.
Wow, he's right. I was having trouble with this one but putting the two turrets inside the diner by the two corners did most of the work for me. One thing you can improve on is putting C4 on the right flank where people might show up trying to get through the backdoor and one or two for the front. Obviously you do this during the ten second break in between rounds. Tried it this way on hardened, beat it pretty easily, then tried it again on Veteran and beat my time by two minutes
Old 11-15-2009, 01:28 AM   #34
KSizzle

KSizzle BW's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Can we get this stickied? I found this to be extremely useful!

Edit: Just noticed Pants linked it in the Encyclopedia Sticky.

Great thread though. Thanks for the strategies!

Last edited by KSizzle; 11-15-2009 at 02:02 AM.
KSizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 01:57 AM   #35
Crawley innit

crawley innit's Gamercard
Having trouble with WETWORK with the second breach any help??
Also Herd there was a glitch for the 2nd to last one in Echo, with the 10 juggernauts.
cant see this any where posted!!
-Thanks
Crawley innit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:08 AM   #36
Specs

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIENwolve View Post
Take cover inside of the diner and put the two turrets at each corner. My turrets never went down and I was mind boggled as to why anyone would want to be outside.
Never did this outside stayed in gas station.
Specs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:28 AM   #37
ALIENwolve

ALIENwolve's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawley innit View Post
Having trouble with WETWORK with the second breach any help??
Also Herd there was a glitch for the 2nd to last one in Echo, with the 10 juggernauts.
cant see this any where posted!!
-Thanks
I've already said how to do it without the glitch.
ALIENwolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:31 AM   #38
chicaqo

Bears104's Gamercard
thanks for this guide
Old 11-15-2009, 06:16 AM   #39
HICKMEAT

o HICKMEAT o's Gamercard
nice guide
HICKMEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:32 AM   #40
Pukacho

pukacho's Gamercard
On snatch and grab, the rushing method at the end doesn't really work when you're playing co-op since there are way more enemies respawning. I'm sure it could work of course for super skilled players, but we've tried it a few times with no sucess. Anybody have a better plan for the last portion of this mission? I can't do it alone so it has to be co-op.
Pukacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:54 AM   #41
ALIENwolve

ALIENwolve's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pukacho View Post
On snatch and grab, the rushing method at the end doesn't really work when you're playing co-op since there are way more enemies respawning. I'm sure it could work of course for super skilled players, but we've tried it a few times with no sucess. Anybody have a better plan for the last portion of this mission? I can't do it alone so it has to be co-op.
Take it slow. Stick to one container and cover both sides. After the danger is cooled, move up.
ALIENwolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:46 AM   #42
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Terminal Walkthrough
=================

Works flawlessly with 1 or 2 players.

The area you spawn - take a look around, you will see weapons on the ground, and behind you a small staircase leading down to a dead end. This staircase is vital to success so remember where not only that is, but your spawn room. Here is a play by play of what to do.

-Exit the spawn room, but only walk out a little, 3 men will spawn to your right, one holds a riot shield.
-Enter your spawn room again, as you enter it go prone next to the main door out of the spawn room (the one you just went out of to spawn the 3 men).
-Wait till the riot soldier enters, immediately knife him and grab his shield, the other 2 men stay back.
-Exit again and riot smash the 2 soldiers by clicking in the right stick, one hit each takes them out.
-Go back to your spawn room, and lay one claymore at the top of the dead end staircase, facing towards the spawn room. Keep your riot shield, and pick up an RPG.
-Leave the spawn room now and head to middle of the main room, an elevator will drop, when this happens run back to the spawn room, and stay at the top of the staircase.
-As soldiers enter, hit them with riot shield and they will drop, any incoming fire will not hit you as your guarded.
-Once standard guys are downed, a small army of riot men will come for you, normally about 4 or 5 in a line, quickly lay one claymore at the entrance to the spawn room, then hide down the small dead end staircase.
-The spawn room claymore will take out at least one guy, the second one at the top of the stairs another, once the second (stairs) claymore pops, immediately fire one RPG at the ceiling of the spawn room, fire it from the bottom of the dead end staircase.
-You should have cleared wave one, and will rinse and repeat this for every wave, only difference being you will need to move more forward to spawn each ambush, after this is done retreat back to your spawn asap.

There are 2 issues I found when doing this:

1) Grenades it is rare they throw them at you, but if they do, either return them, or run quick, on my 2 successful plays, no grenades was thrown at me.
2) Sometimes you will get a straggler riot guy, if this happens, at the bottom of the dead end staircase you can go round slightly, stand here and knife stragglers that come down, after 2 claymores and an RPG you should only have one guy come down, when I did this the RPG finished everyone off, so this is just a backup plan.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 34
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Last edited by Evo Kazz; 11-15-2009 at 12:16 PM.
Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 12:21 PM   #43
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I'm having so much trouble in Homeland Security, me and my partner just about make it to Wave 4 but allways die.

We got to wave 5 (final wave) once but they have like 50 hostiles, preditor drone, 3 helis and tanks and all we have is two turrets! the first turret dies in wave 2 or 3 and we tend to use the second one if we make it to the final wave which we only have once out of like 10 tries!..INSANE!!

Tips?

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 12:50 PM   #44
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
For homeland security, we had success hiding inside the petrol station, at the rear there is a small alcove, you can usually nail them before they even spot you, one faces towards entrance one faces window, you just revive each other if u go down.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 34
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:13 PM   #45
Skipshrike

For Snatch and Grab:

I've been attempting this one on Veteran with a friend and we've had some issues with it. After we grab the intel and begin to snipe the enemies beyond it (and the one juggernaut there) a second juggernaut comes at us from behind after a minute or so. It doesn't end well for us.

Does anyone know where this one juggernaut spawns? We were thinking using that knowledge to position ourselves so we could snipe him before he rushed close enough to wreck us with his LMG.

Considering how we blew through Alpha, Beta, Delta and the rest of Charlie very easily we're at a loss as to why this one mission is just so hard for us.

Tips would greatly be appreciated--thank you!
Skipshrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:32 PM   #46
TommyGun81

Having the same problems on Snatch and Grab! Doing this on my own most of the time. Once i grab the Intel i snipe all of the guys from the planewreck. Before sliding down the "bong" sounds sawns a Jugger behind me and i run back outside to get a little space...i kill him just to slide down in the "safe" area to hear another "bong" and a second Jugger that kills me...really annoying!!!

I heard it is better to do Wetwork alone...because there are half as many enemies in the last room as when you play it coop...any advices!?

Still missing Snatch and Grab, Wetworks and Armor Piercing!

Hook up with...to play on coop!!! Very good CoD Player...just not good enough to do those 3 on my own...

TommyGun81
TommyGun81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:04 PM   #47
vx Ducky xv

Evil Duck Lady's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Quote:
I've been attempting this one on Veteran with a friend and we've had some issues with it. After we grab the intel and begin to snipe the enemies beyond it (and the one juggernaut there) a second juggernaut comes at us from behind after a minute or so. It doesn't end well for us.

Does anyone know where this one juggernaut spawns? We were thinking using that knowledge to position ourselves so we could snipe him before he rushed close enough to wreck us with his LMG.

Considering how we blew through Alpha, Beta, Delta and the rest of Charlie very easily we're at a loss as to why this one mission is just so hard for us.

Quote:
Having the same problems on Snatch and Grab! Doing this on my own most of the time. Once i grab the Intel i snipe all of the guys from the planewreck. Before sliding down the "bong" sounds sawns a Jugger behind me and i run back outside to get a little space...i kill him just to slide down in the "safe" area to hear another "bong" and a second Jugger that kills me...really annoying!!!

I heard it is better to do Wetwork alone...because there are half as many enemies in the last room as when you play it coop...any advices!?
For those having difficulty with Snatch & Grab...

If a Juggernaut spawns behind you when your sniping enemies below, turn around (facing the Juggernaut) and run out the right side of the plane then immediately left, there's a plane in front of you that you can climb up into and the Juggernauts can't get you there. Then you just carefully snipe them.

Someone mentioned this method on Youtube and I'm so grateful he did, when me and my friend were trying it, 4 juggernauts spawned behind us!
Ended up killing a grand total of 6 that time lol

Completed Retail (23) Completed Arcade (5)

Last edited by vx Ducky xv; 11-15-2009 at 10:35 PM.
vx Ducky xv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:27 PM   #48
davidbk1

Send a message via AIM to davidbk1

Veyr's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipshrike View Post
For Snatch and Grab:

This one was a real pain. Mostly because we never saw an end to the juggernauts. Here's what we did after grabbing the intel.
Player 1 goes into the plane and starts sniping people. He kills as many as possible from here, stay a while and clear everyone.
Player 2 watches for juggernauts. It's hard to describe, but there's a perfect place for it. Near an airplane off slightly to the left (when you're looking toward the exit) in the intel area, there are two gray steel barrels. Crouch behind them. Look back where you came from and you should see a forklift palette (wooden about 6 inches thick) on its side leaning against a plane. The juggernauts all come from just left of it. When one appears start hitting him with the intervention and have player 1 come back and assist. You should be able to hold off about 4-5 of them no problem.

When you're ready to go. Hop down out of the plane and head left. Sprint the whole way to the finish, killing anyone who shows up if necessary. If you can't find the juggernaut spot let me know and I'll try to describe it better, but this was the only thing that finally worked for us.

Retail 100%: Halo 3, BioShock, Beautiful Katamari, Bourne, Gun, Mass Effect, Assassins Creed
Arcade 100%: Marble Blast, Worms, Penny Arcade 1&2, Defense Grid

Last edited by davidbk1; 11-15-2009 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Clarification
davidbk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:22 AM   #49
Bloodrune

Bloodrune's Gamercard
When you're breaching into a room on veteran is the difficulty the same as on normal? We're stuck on that echo mission and want to practise on normal to get the second breach down but will the enemies be the samee?
Bloodrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:27 AM   #50
davidbk1

Send a message via AIM to davidbk1

Veyr's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodrune View Post
When you're breaching into a room on veteran is the difficulty the same as on normal? We're stuck on that echo mission and want to practise on normal to get the second breach down but will the enemies be the samee?
Yup, but youre better off doing it the campaign as there's a checkpoint right there. The only easy day was yesterday level.

Retail 100%: Halo 3, BioShock, Beautiful Katamari, Bourne, Gun, Mass Effect, Assassins Creed
Arcade 100%: Marble Blast, Worms, Penny Arcade 1&2, Defense Grid
davidbk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:52 AM   #51
Bababoof

Send a message via AIM to Bababoof

Rodation's Gamercard
I'll just give people some advice. I was able to do Alpha through Charlie solo (minus those two missions in bravo that require 2 people) but Delta and Echo...I highly reccomend two people. I'm not gonna help anyone cause i just went through hell in beating Wetworks (only got that 10 Juggernaut with explosives left)
Old 11-16-2009, 07:32 AM   #52
TtheHedge

Send a message via AIM to TtheHedge

TtheHedgehog's Gamercard
For some reason, me and my partner are having a hell of a time trying to complete Suspension on Vet. Do the Ruskies ever stop spawning? Because every time we move up, a few run behind us and take us out. It's getting frustrated. Any suggestions or vids?
Old 11-16-2009, 08:12 AM   #53
TommyGun81

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtheHedge View Post
For some reason, me and my partner are having a hell of a time trying to complete Suspension on Vet. Do the Ruskies ever stop spawning? Because every time we move up, a few run behind us and take us out. It's getting frustrated. Any suggestions or vids?
This took us just 2 or 3 attempts. The key in this one is using the moveable turrets! One on the left side and one on the right side and you'll be fine...

...stay on the sides and don't cross into the middle...you should be fine then...
Old 11-16-2009, 01:47 PM   #54
Dmack

Dmack x 4142's Gamercard
Just did the 10 juggernaut one on veteran!! nice one man
Dmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #55
edgespear

edgespear's Gamercard
A guy on youtube has posted a few good videos, I believe his name is "jagriff333"
There's an example of one of his vids
Old 11-16-2009, 02:18 PM   #56
BIGbivvie

Phil Bardsley's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWnek View Post
Echo guide up. Vote for sticky of this guide!
Nice guide guys
BIGbivvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:22 PM   #57
TommyGun81

I did Armor Piercing all by myself, needed like 5 attempts. Those videos are great.

But Sntach and Grab is a pains in the ass!!! The closest i came with just running through after grabbing the intel was like 20m...i could throw up...this is so annoying!!!

Just need Wetwork and Snatch and Grab!!!
Old 11-16-2009, 05:52 PM   #58
vx Ducky xv

Evil Duck Lady's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyGun81 View Post
I did Armor Piercing all by myself, needed like 5 attempts. Those videos are great.

But Sntach and Grab is a pains in the ass!!! The closest i came with just running through after grabbing the intel was like 20m...i could throw up...this is so annoying!!!

Just need Wetwork and Snatch and Grab!!!
Wetwork is much easier solo than co op because when you breach there's only 4 enemies to shoot, whereas in co op it's doubled and you end up shooting the same person twice and missing others.
Just take your time and learn when enemies spawn and you should be fine

For Snatch & Grab, see my previous post #47.
It's really just luck whether or not you get several Juggernauts chasing you after you jump down, so just keep trying and take it slow.

If you still have problems let me know and I'll try to explain how I did them in more detail.

Good luck

Completed Retail (23) Completed Arcade (5)
vx Ducky xv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:54 PM   #59
Skipshrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by vx Ducky xv View Post
Wetwork is much easier solo than co op because when you breach there's only 4 enemies to shoot, whereas in co op it's doubled and you end up shooting the same person twice and missing others.
Just take your time and learn when enemies spawn and you should be fine

Good luck
I just did Wetwork solo and it was so much easier! Don't forget to use your claymores--and the m203 works wonders on the attack helo.
Skipshrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:15 PM   #60
TBo69

TBo69's Gamercard
Nice!

Nice Guide! I'll be using this for sure!

TBo69 is offline   Reply With Quote