PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dragon Age: Origins
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 10:57 PM   #1
th3warr1or
 
th3warr1or's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 248
Where can I find "Armor of the Legion"?

I want it... >.>

I know you need to do the quest "Lost Caste" and all, but can someone tell me the locations for the full armor?
__________________
th3warr1or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:19 AM   #2
Hoborg
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,195

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Why? It's worse than the dragon armor which comes FREE with a full purchase copy of the game.

Anyway, it's in the Anvil of Void quest in the area just before SPOILER!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Broodmother. Was that really a spoiler?

Anyway, just search all the coffins.
Hoborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:33 AM   #3
Grimfel
 
Grimfel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Man Cave, CA
Posts: 890

Zombicidal RT's Gamercard
To clarify for anyone who just reads this thread and NOTHING else... which is a near impossibility I assume... but we all know what assuming does... So I'll go ahead...

The WHOLE set of Dragon armor is not yours as soon as you start. You have to buy the rest from the vendor at the campsite... And I believe you can buy the rest for a grand total of about 7g.
__________________

Retail Completed 100% - 22
Arcade Completed 100% - 12
Want to Grind - GoW:Judgement /Borderlands2/Tomb Raider
(No FR or Parties accepted without message)
LotRO - Grimfel - Member of the LONGBEARD LEGION!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NataSS Inc View Post
It makes my naughty bits tingle when I can do it on my own.
Grimfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:47 AM   #4
th3warr1or
 
th3warr1or's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoborg View Post
Why? It's worse than the dragon armor which comes FREE with a full purchase copy of the game.

Anyway, it's in the Anvil of Void quest in the area just before SPOILER!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Broodmother. Was that really a spoiler?

Anyway, just search all the coffins.
Nope, Imo Armor of the Legion has better stats(it's Dragonbone, Blood Dragon is Silverite).
__________________
th3warr1or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:29 PM   #5
Muse89
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 506

Ragnarok K1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3warr1or View Post
Nope, Imo Armor of the Legion has better stats(it's Dragonbone, Blood Dragon is Silverite).

i havnt seen this armour yet so i cant say, but surely its not a matter of opinion, it either has better stats or it doesnt?
__________________
Muse89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:42 PM   #6
Ray5555
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 561

Ray5555's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I think the best helmet in the game is Bergen's honor, which has the best stats for a helmet in the game. Equip that with Lohgain's shield, A sword with 3 rune slots 2 of them javing + 25% physical res. or a armor with +25% physical res and you will be immunity to all physical attacks. Basically letting only magic affect you.

I am pretty sure the templar armor you can buy in ortan thaig(SP?) for 57 gold has +25% physical res.
Ray5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:35 PM   #7
th3warr1or
 
th3warr1or's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muse89 View Post
i havnt seen this armour yet so i cant say, but surely its not a matter of opinion, it either has better stats or it doesnt?
Aye, however while Blood Dragon is only Silverite, the set bonus adds to defence, not to mention each piece gives additional health, so it's the armor of choice for most tanks... not me though.
__________________
th3warr1or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:36 PM   #8
th3warr1or
 
th3warr1or's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray5555 View Post
I think the best helmet in the game is Bergen's honor, which has the best stats for a helmet in the game. Equip that with Lohgain's shield, A sword with 3 rune slots 2 of them javing + 25% physical res. or a armor with +25% physical res and you will be immunity to all physical attacks. Basically letting only magic affect you.

I am pretty sure the templar armor you can buy in ortan thaig(SP?) for 57 gold has +25% physical res.
Bergen's Honor looks like crap though.. It has the exact same item model as the Templar Helmet. False Marketing FTL.
__________________
th3warr1or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:25 PM   #9
SpinelesS
 
SpinelesS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Surfers Paradise, Australia
Posts: 2,983

Mr SpinelesS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
All the pieces to the Legion Armor is in the dead trenches in Sarcophagi.

Helm has lower armor than blood dragon, Gloves, Boots, Armor has a Higher armor than blood dragon. Stat modifier's on Most of the dragon plate is better, however wearing a full set of dragon gives a bonus to defense and armor, while the legion gives a bonus to damage and constitution.

What I want to know is do you get anything from the Gangue Shade quest? Because when I killed the thing, I got nothing. (click on legion of the dead relic while in full legion gear) All it dropped for me was plain old silverite chainmail, which was dissapointing.
__________________
[spoiler=uniquecode]This is how you use spoilers![/spoiler]
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)


Last edited by SpinelesS; 11-12-2009 at 03:32 PM.
SpinelesS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:59 PM.