Blood Mage

SupremeRapier

Ah, this is unfortunate news. I was saving mage for my 3rd playthrough because I was Warrior and then Rogue. I got all but Reaver and Blood Mage on my first play. (Curse me for being good instead of evil on first playthroughs lol) Was hoping to get Blood Mage on this run (2nd) so I could play Blood Mage right at level 7 when I use Mage. Good to know though.

Edited by ThatRuddyGuy

Funny.. I logged on tonight to post this exact question... I tried with all 4 mages I could send in, and to no avail :p

Oh well, guess I will get it on next playthrough, not that it seems all that great, just like to unlock as much as possible..

thanks for the post.

phew, It actually didnt take too long to get. luckily I had a lvl 20 mage save already from right after I got the achievemt with the leveling glitch. All I had to do was get to Lothering then head straight for Redcliffe which only took about 35 minutes to get back to the Fade to talk to the desire demon again :D

I wonder what happens if you ask her for 'Desire'. Maybe a special... ehm... 'romance' scene? :o I regret not saving before that and checking all the 'gifts' before picking Blood Magic...

if you choose "Pleasure" the demon will walk up and embrace you then starts kissing you lol, other than that you dont get anything :/ You would think that since your giving up getting a specialization and gold that they would have at least added a scene @.@ lol