PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dragon Age: Origins
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-12-2009, 08:59 AM   #1
th3warr1or

Is there a way to save both Connor and Isolde?

I'm trying to please everyone...
Old 11-12-2009, 09:06 AM   #2
True Marvellous

True Marvellous's Gamercard
Yes the circle of magi can help.

Toasters Toast Toast
True Marvellous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:09 AM   #3
bloodswan

bloodswan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yep go to the circle tower and finish that part before returning to Redcliffe castle. After it is all done (help the mages out at the final part) get them to meet you at Redcliffe. Enter the Fade and just follow the story on from there and you will save them both.
bloodswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 04:48 AM   #4
Madalliam

Careful though. I have found out that if you do the Circle Tower before the Redcliffe events that the Mages can no longer help you out I was hoping to still get some help from Greagoir but there was no luck. Unfortunate since I wanted to save them both. Maybe on the next go around...
Madalliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:18 AM   #5
Madalliam

I'm sure by now, you've already done it (old thread) but this is for those who are new coming to the thread now

Looks like 2 choices if you can't go to Circle Tower for help. Either Connor or Isolde dies- which...I know...isn't helpful to the thread title, but I went thru the path once, killed Connor w/o the ritual so this time I did the ritual part. Maybe on my 3rd run thru I'll get to save them both finally....

Anyway- for those stuck in my position, if you choose to do the ritual...

(Obviously) Make sure you didn't kill Jowan in the basement. He can perform the ritual and one of your Mages can be his 'second' Mage to enter the Fade.

Something to keep in mind: Wynne disapproves by 20 because she doesn't like Blood Magic but she is OK in a pinch and if you want to lose that much approval rating.

What I did- was, I went to go get Morrigan from my Party Camp. She disapproves by 1 because we don't "ask" her if she'll do it, but she goes and with less penalty.

If you've killed Jowan in the basement or whatever other path that leads to...you may have no other choice. I chose to trust him- I lost some approval with Alistar (by 5) but I gained that back quickly enough through some gifts and other deeds so he's fine.

Last edited by Madalliam; 05-11-2010 at 05:31 AM.
Madalliam is offline   Reply With Quote