Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Prototype
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-18-2009, 02:45 AM   #1
nickdablood

Kamikaze Nick's Gamercard
how do you kill elizabeth green?

its mission 28 its a boss fight against some steroid version of a hydra.

is there a method to killing it
Old 06-18-2009, 02:48 AM   #2
Pure Efficiency

Pure Efficiency's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Use lots of helis and devastators to bring down her health. But be sure to back off to consume some infected if you're weak.
Pure Efficiency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:01 AM   #3
nickdablood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Efficiency View Post
Use lots of helis and devastators to bring down her health. But be sure to back off to consume some infected if you're weak.
thx ill try that now
Old 06-18-2009, 03:44 AM   #4
OneWolverine1

OneWolverine1's Gamercard
Whipfist and armor on - jump and y until she gets you low on health, run up tall buildings to get away from hunters, consume the infected on the ground. Repeat until her defense is down, do the sweeping whipfist attack up close when she goes down. Should be golden.

pixels/text
OneWolverine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:09 AM   #5
GrindPantera95

Beastial Flame's Gamercard
Best thing to do is to get into a tank as much as possible, it does major damage to her, if you can get her down while in a tank you can do this much damage to her.
Iiiiiiiii___I

Last edited by GrindPantera95; 06-18-2009 at 04:13 AM.
GrindPantera95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:03 AM   #6
Clinik

Send a message via AIM to Clinik

Clinik's Gamercard
Ironically enough... I JUST beat her. First try. No deaths

Anyway... my method was quite different from those posted above.. it took a while, but I was at full health the entire time, having fun and kicking her giant-green-shooting-globby-steroid-...butt

Okay so.. method was pretty simple. First and foremost.. if everything gets dark and you start to see fresh-off-the-grill heat waves... RUN. That attack will take you down to your free critical mass (which.. never really comes in handy.. I always just run away and consume consume con....)

All things aside, use two powers.
Armor (in case you get cornered by hunters, they will take you down fast)
Muscle Mass (for throws)

If you EVER get low on health for any reason, run in one of the alleys where Liz can't shoot you, beat up a hunter (should be only a few hits with Muscle Mass) and consume it. You're good to go.

I picked up any taxis or spare cars I could find towards where the Y-intersection is in Times Square. Occaisionally, you'll get the lucky moving van, big SUV, or even an ambulance to pick up.

Simple and sweet. Pick up car. Throw car. Repeat until shes down.

As I've said before, using this method you should have full health almost the entire time.

When she goes down, I just run up to her and use the critical pain devastator right in her eye. She'll retreat after you do it once, probably because the game doesn't want you to kill her too quickly.

Rinse and repeat.

Hope this helps :] Worked for me not 10 minutes ago.
Clinik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:55 AM   #7
cra

Send a message via ICQ to cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
using the X+Y aka groundspike devastator 3times in a row kills off the 3 little healthbars and then whack away with the blade. of course the same escape tactic applies...but like almost everything THIS HAS BEEN POSTED 10+ times already. search function could help or just browse manually....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asturgis
And always listen to Cra, his guides are absolutely badass
Guides: Ninja Blade, The Saboteur, Bayonetta, Alien Breed Ep1, AvP, Supreme Commander 2,N3 2, Legends of Troy, Half-Minute Hero:SMNC, Gatling Gears(most likely)
cra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 12:16 PM   #8
FlipSwitch

ZERO7896's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
You know, Cra's right. But basically I find musclemass to be the ultimate boss killer, except for maybe Cross, but he's a pushover anyway.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:42 PM   #9
cra

Send a message via ICQ to cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Word of Mouth
yeah, the final supreme hunter is easy with musclemass and upgraded throw, but i hate to constantly search for cars, wrecks, etc and dodge the green balls before throwing them. blade air slice and then devastator is easier to do for "lazy" guys like me

guess the game has a lot of mechanics the most really recognize or even utilize. its the same with the shield power, never used it since i didn't figured it out how to use it effectively. this only happened after i played around a bit with the hunters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asturgis
And always listen to Cra, his guides are absolutely badass
Guides: Ninja Blade, The Saboteur, Bayonetta, Alien Breed Ep1, AvP, Supreme Commander 2,N3 2, Legends of Troy, Half-Minute Hero:SMNC, Gatling Gears(most likely)
cra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:19 PM   #10
Kawaii Evil

Send a message via MSN to Kawaii Evil

Dalamera's Gamercard
What difficulty are you guys talking?

Because i finished mother yesterday on hard, and it took about 30 minutes of running away from her to consume infected, then coming back to do critical mass moves, then rinse and repeat.

Not to mention while i was consuming infected i had hunters charging me out of nowhere taking off 1/3 of my health.

Kawaii Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:41 PM   #11
padraiglovesyou

Padraigx's Gamercard
I just threw crap at her and pounded the life outta her when she came to ground level
padraiglovesyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:52 PM   #12
Cohh

Cohh's Gamercard
More info here -> http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...90#post2032190
Cohh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:42 PM   #13
GrindPantera95

Beastial Flame's Gamercard
The shield was a good power up when charging at her, since it blocks the orbs and rocks (then switch to Armor as soon as it breaks)
GrindPantera95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:50 PM   #14
sanctusmortis

sanctusmortis's Gamercard
Waited til the orbs had fired, grabbed car, musclemass charged throw, repeat til form 1 downed; CM Groundspike Graveyard the downed form. Then helis for the next form, dodging debris and using seekers to target the tentacles. Used the "bling infected" (fat ones with gold chains) who follow you around for health. Took ages to do the first part, but less dying.

10 Retail (Lego Harry Potter 1+2, Assassins Creed 2, Fable 2 and all DLC, Fallout 3 and all DLC, Bully, King Kong, Harry Potter OOTP and HBP, Far Cry 3)
10 Arcade (State of Decay, Deadlight, Fez, 1 vs 100, Dash of Destruction, Banjo-Kazooie, Fable Pub Games, Battlefield 1943, Dead Rising: Case Zero, Costume Quest with DLC)
sanctusmortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:51 PM   #15
ReckoningDayX

Milly79's Gamercard
Hmm, weird the method I used hasn't been said yet.

Anyway, I would use armor and blade + jump and Y attack. Lock on to her, rinse and repeat. Run away when she would spit rocks and the green homing balls. Consume infected and hunters to gain life back if I ever got low.

It took a while, but it was effective.
ReckoningDayX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:19 PM   #16
eXyle

eXyle NL's Gamercard
The Ground Spike devastator is awesome against her

eXyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:05 AM   #17
HyperChondriacMusic

FredyGerblanski's Gamercard
helis and tanks are useless, they do barely any damage and get destroyed really quickly, make sure you got your armour and just (Y) with the whip then a devastator right next to her. just beaten it and that has to have been one the most boring and dullest boss battles i have done recently, it looked like an asthmatic asshole shitting out rocks and green circular poops, and occasionally blasting a wall of blood which did major damage, the barrage of rocks and green poops where constant and had almost no clear attempts, just in my armour taking the beats while whipping the bitch. except for the customisation, this game is exceedingly underwhelming.
Borderlands 2 / Jet Set Radio HD / Mark of the Ninja
HyperChondriacMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:33 AM   #18
Kawaii Evil

Send a message via MSN to Kawaii Evil

Dalamera's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXyle View Post
The Ground Spike devastator is awesome against her
Yeah i had to use the tendril devastator, because i wasn't going to do any of the side missions on hard difficulty seeing as i'd already done them all on normal.

Kawaii Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:38 AM   #19
nickdablood

finally beat her on hard very time consuming like an hour on hard took me 30 minutes on normal now just that last boss now sigh
Old 06-19-2009, 03:24 PM   #20
ZYM

ZYM0T1C's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I beat this on my first try without dying, it just takes some time I used whipfist and threw cars then ran to the side streets to consume infected and hunters then repeat . . .
Oh I tried airstrike a couple time it does nothing . . . maybe after the 3 legs are gone and shes down it may work
Old 06-19-2009, 11:28 PM   #21
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Wow, f*** this fight. I get stuck on random sh*t right as she is using that attack that turns the screen gray-scale and takes all your health away in one shot. Forget this.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:45 AM   #22
The Cripplers

The Cripplers's Gamercard
I had her down to the last bit of health. Jumped in a tank and she punched the tank and sent it flying 10 to 15 blocks and I failed the mission for leaving the zone.

--------------------------------------------
Looking to boost: Dead or Alive 4, UFC 2009, UFC 2010, Saint's Row 2, Smackdown Vs Raw 2007, Midnight Club. Send me a message and/or FR if you want to boost any of these games.
The Cripplers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 11:21 AM   #23
xfatty

I ended up using a combo of all the strats listed so far. Used whipfist to kill the first form, armor and muscle mass to throw cars at the tentacles, and when the last tentacle was low on health hop into a tank to take it out and still have tons of tank health to use on Greene herself. When she was at 1/3 or so health hop out of the tank and use critical pain devastator. Still took about 10 mins, but I did have full health almost the whole time.

Whoever said tha tank does no damage lol you were doing something wrong. the tank does the 2nd most damage behind devastators. It does get destroyed very quickly tho, that's why I used them like I did. You end up wasting them when all tentacles have full health cuz she will destroy it before you can get em all, so use it to kill off the last one and then you still have it to take away tons of her health.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:41 AM   #24
Voxael

Voxael's Gamercard
I struggled with this fight for a week on normal.

What I found worked (although the fight lasted about an hour, I think) was Armour + Groundspike devastator for Greene and swapping to the Blade to deal with the Hunters.

My basic strategy was to get as close to Greene as possible, target one of the three tentacles and unleash a fully charged Groundspike (hold Y until Alex ...shimmers?) then run like hell down on of the streets to an alley that her attacks couldn't reach me and kill all the Hunters with the Blade (consuming them and any normal infected for maximum health. Even when I was already on full health, I consumed the Hunters anyway ... just because I could).

Once all the Hunters near me were dealt with, while consuming the last one, I would switch to the Claws / Groundspike again and run toward Greene again.

Wash, rinse and repeat.

It's not the quickest method but it means that your exposure to Greene's devestator (the monochrome wall of virus that drains your health is non-existant) and her projectile attacks only hit you a small amount of the time - usually while running toward her.

The two things that did give me some grief with this strategy were being caught by Greene spamming projectiles at me just before she used her devastator so that I couldn't get away AND towards the end of the battle when groups of about 8 Hunters would attack me en masse.
Voxael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:00 AM   #25
UnlimitedHail

UnlimitedHail's Gamercard
Whipfist pretty much tore her apart. When she's "up", stand away & just hold Y untiul full charged then release, better if you line up her arms & stuff since it will go right through all of them. Beware of when her "body" starts shining yellow, she's about to do that soundwave Devastator or whatever + the green orbs & rocks she spits out.

When she's down, just spam X then Y. Repeat 3 more times & it should be done in like 10-15 minutes. Much better than the first time which took me almost an hour, was just throwing cars & whatever else I could grab while healing then doing my CritPain Devastator which didn't do as much damage as I had hoped.
UnlimitedHail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:11 PM   #26
serravelle

i found a glitchy space. if you go to the north east building on the top there is a 'the cure....is here' sign.
if you go on top of that sign, there should also be a ledge above you which causes the glitch.
elizabeth greene then throws stuff at you and it can't hit you
and if you just attack her using whipfist then it's pretty easy.

i'm not too good at explaining, but i hope that helps.

Also, to get in to that area, you climb up the front of the sign using b. its right in the middle on top.

Last edited by serravelle; 06-25-2009 at 08:19 PM.
serravelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:10 PM   #27
nelsnelson

nelsnelsonelson's Gamercard
Playing on Normal, all I did was to run a couple of blocks away from her and go around a corner, so that her attacks couldn't get to me, consume guys until at max, climb a tall building, and then glide over and come down on her head, avoiding the junk she threw up at me. I used one devastator from the air (the spikes one) and another once I'd landed (the single-target one), then I'd run away, go around a corner, and repeat.

This strategy did take a little while, maybe 15 minutes, but it worked for me and was safe.
nelsnelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:07 PM   #28
Gilian85

Gilian85's Gamercard
I did fall down next ro her everytime with the groundspere devestator attack,in 2 times the 3 red bars are gone and than i take the sword attack to kick her ugly ass
Gilian85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:31 AM   #29
Gamezforthewin

Use armour and blade and just run up buildings and use air slash it works amazingly well, then when you need health use air slash on hunters that come up buildings to get health
Gamezforthewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:38 AM   #30
Tiffanymon

Smile Anime For Everyone

Hi Everyone, ALL FREE ANIME FOR YOU at http://www.anime4you.com/
Tiffanymon is offline   Reply With Quote