PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Upcoming Games > TBA - Retail
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-22-2007, 01:48 PM   #1
Gunstar Chaos

Gunstar Chaos's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gears of War Annex Challenge Winners   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Huxley

Who did: MU Online (PC MMORPG)
And live in: All over the Far East

Of all the games on show at this year's E3, none attracted quite so much attention as this online-focused shooter. Was it really that good? We didn't think so, but the hordes lining up to play didn't seem to care, perhaps thanks to the offer of inflatable Webzen bodyboards, Webzen necklaces (really), a horde of hotpant-clad beauties to dish out the goodies and a stage full of dancing girls to entertain them as they battled.

Only on PC at the show, the deathmatches seemed pretty ordinary, the environments pretty drab and the guns and vehicles none too spectacular either. Certainly no Halo 2, but there's no doubt plenty more to be sampled, including a sizeable offline single-player mode. Huxley will also feature cross platform online play (360 and PC).

Source: Gamesradar.com

EDIT: I just realized there was a forum on this game, I must have skipped over it when I was reading thru the list. Someone can either move this to that forum or merge it to a related thread.

Last edited by Gunstar Chaos; 02-22-2007 at 02:22 PM.
Gunstar Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote