PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-21-2009, 02:06 AM   #91
Der Nacho

DER NACHO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameFreak47 View Post
Is that so? I have been to every Tailor in each city, and the first one to sell the dyes were the tailors in Rome. Which city was it available in?
I changed dyes in florence before the end of the first sequence.
Old 11-21-2009, 02:42 AM   #92
EMAN3000

EMAN3000's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanosuke View Post
Hi Guys

What I do to got the "Art Connoisseur" Achievement ??
you CANNOT be serious...
EMAN3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:03 AM   #93
blackdragon87

samuraix87's Gamercard
im missing one painting can someone help me
blackdragon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:29 AM   #94
tnavi23

This doesn't have to do with any particular achievement, but does anyone know what the 2 models are when you access claudia's book? I've already picked one up somehow and I have no clue what it is.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:39 AM   #95
Escaperer

Escaperer's Gamercard
Not sure if this was mentioned but you can earn Macho Man as soon as you are done beating up your sisters boyfriend. It opens up right after that so you can do it before you even complete all 3 of your family errands.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein
Escaperer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:51 AM   #96
Zombiedrd

Zombiedrd's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragon87 View Post
im missing one painting can someone help me
The paintings are only found in Monteriggoni, Florence, Venice, Tuscany, and Forlė. No matter what district in these cities, all the art shops have the same paintings. Just fast travel between them and find the final one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnavi23 View Post
This doesn't have to do with any particular achievement, but does anyone know what the 2 models are when you access claudia's book? I've already picked one up somehow and I have no clue what it is.
They are models of the Coach you rode through the Apennines Mountains on and da Vinci's glider. They are in the room with your armour display.
200,000-?

Last edited by Zombiedrd; 11-21-2009 at 04:58 AM.
Zombiedrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:30 AM   #97
MrRedrum

xxLinoleumKnife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameFreak47 View Post
Is that so? I have been to every Tailor in each city, and the first one to sell the dyes were the tailors in Rome. Which city was it available in?
Not to nit-pick, but someone might get confused. There aren't any tailors in Rome. Rome is a different city from Romagna/Forli. The dyes are in Romagna/Forli like you stated so you might want to delete the "(Rome)" part in the guide.

Also, for anyone else having trouble with the "No-hitter" achievement, I might be able to provide some help. I ran around Venice, presumably you can do it anywhere with guards, and just attacked the first group I came across with the double hidden blades. I then ran away but kept slowing down so the guards chasing me could catch up, but I kept enough distance so they couldn't hit me. I then continued to run towards other guards and took them out with the double hidden blades and I would run away again. As long as you hear the 'conflict/fight' music you're in a conflict/fight. Anyways, after I took out roughly 6 of them I had another 8 or so chasing me and I just held down guard to finish off the other 6 (2 ran away during the fight) with a counter as suggested in the guide. I hope that helps.

MrRedrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 08:36 AM   #98
ginuwine_import

Ginuwine Import's Gamercard
found a complete feather guide on the gamefaqs.com board. thought I'd post the link for people trying to get it.

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/assassin...18131317820094

also if somebody already posted this sorry. I just tested it out and it was a pretty good walkthrough, it has video and pics. some of the maps though were incorrect but the video shows the locations if you run into one.

got it from a topic from the user name Red Shalobi

Last edited by ginuwine_import; 11-21-2009 at 08:52 AM. Reason: giving credit
ginuwine_import is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:30 AM   #99
AV0STEAR

AV0STEAR's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Li85 View Post
hey guys any1 have problem getting the Messer Sandman not how to get it but after u stun 4 guard it did not unlock, which it happen to me don't kn y.

i was doing 1 of the Assassination Mission, after i kill the target, there are still 6-7 enemy around trying to get me,so i just wanted to get it, which i had stuned 1-2 guard in the 1st few try but i manage to stun 4 of them at once by chance, but it did not unlock, so i continue try to stun them again, 2nd try i stuned 5 of them, but no unlock, so this achievement seem to Glitched on me.
I had the same problem with these and the Sweeper achievement. Make sure you aren't holding RT to block after you stun and sweep. I was doing these for the longest time and noticed every time I did it I wouldn't get the achievement and also I was blocking right after I did it. Sure enough the next time I stunned the guards and just didn't press any buttons, POP, there was the achievement. Hopes his helps.
AV0STEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:09 AM   #100
rabidkitty4

rabidkitty4's Gamercard
I am currently rendering a Glyph Solutions guide. Will upload to YT right away, and post here for those who want a video guide.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:17 AM   #101
Celestial Being

C3L3STIAL B3ING's Gamercard
how do u poison a guard. i just got the update on the blade. i just dont know how to use poison, and how do u throw blades? i still dont know either

EDIT: Nevermind i just found out how to do it

Last edited by Celestial Being; 11-21-2009 at 12:53 PM.
Celestial Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:51 PM   #102
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Nacho View Post
I changed dyes in florence before the end of the first sequence.
Seriously?? You did read the achievement discription, right? Not just any dye...Wetland ebony and Wetland Ivory....definitely NOT available in Florence.
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 01:05 PM   #103
GunnerJjb

I am on DNA sequence 5, but don't have the Macho Man achievement. Can I go back and get it, or have I missed it?
GunnerJjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 01:22 PM   #104
Li85

Li85's Gamercard
at any point of the game u can go back to any city, so just got to 1 and do the side mission for the Macho Man Achiev.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AV0STEAR View Post
I had the same problem with these and the Sweeper achievement. Make sure you aren't holding RT to block after you stun and sweep. I was doing these for the longest time and noticed every time I did it I wouldn't get the achievement and also I was blocking right after I did it. Sure enough the next time I stunned the guards and just didn't press any buttons, POP, there was the achievement. Hopes his helps.

thx i will try it later today. and also that BS for not pressing any buttons cuz after u stun them u either kill them or run, and that need button pressing.

Looking to boost:
GOW, Lost Plant, DOA4, Ace Combat 6, The Darkness, Battlefield:Bad Company

Last edited by Li85; 11-21-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Li85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 02:49 PM   #105
rabidkitty4

rabidkitty4's Gamercard
Here are the video guides for Glyphs 1-20. These are the answers, not the locations. You have permission to include these in the Road Map if you see fit.

Old 11-21-2009, 03:32 PM   #106
henryJSB

henryJSB's Gamercard
Thanks so much for the vids RabidKitty, and the OP for the original guide!
henryJSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:14 PM   #107
FlyingSMonster

FlyingSMonster's Gamercard
Show Your Colors won't unlock for me. I've been to every city wearing the cape but it just won't unlock. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Nevermind, turns out you have to go to the Apennine Mountains as well in order to get the achievement to unlock.

Last edited by FlyingSMonster; 11-21-2009 at 04:26 PM.
FlyingSMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:18 PM   #108
Zombiedrd

Zombiedrd's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingSMonster View Post
Show Your Colors won't unlock for me. I've been to every city wearing the cape but it just won't unlock. Anyone else having this problem?
Same, I can't get it to unlock. I think this and No-Hitter are glitched for me or something.
200,000-?
Zombiedrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:46 PM   #109
Zaiba

Xx Dark Seed xX's Gamercard
Omg

I have every Painting and Art Connoisseur didnt pop up what now? is it glitched?
Old 11-21-2009, 06:14 PM   #110
Celestial Being

Thanks for the glyph videos. At least now when I randomly find one I can do it right away and not forget about it. Once I'm out of work I'm gonna do some serious damage to this game. All night and all day for the next three days. I should get the 1000 by then

Old 11-21-2009, 06:18 PM   #111
xDaNtEx 84

Send a message via AIM to xDaNtEx 84 Send a message via MSN to xDaNtEx 84

xDaNtEx 84's Gamercard
..Why is this not up yet?

Sotw#16 GN Submission
xDaNtEx 84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 06:51 PM   #112
tnavi23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiedrd View Post
They are models of the Coach you rode through the Apennines Mountains on and da Vinci's glider. They are in the room with your armour display.
Thanks! I didn't even notice them when I went by last time. Just passed the part with the glider and saw both of them in the villa.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:59 PM   #113
Shadowmask

Shadowmask's Gamercard
All images now added to the MSXBOX-WORLD interactive map.
Shadowmask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 08:18 PM   #114
AgeOfOrton2009

x EaglezZ's Gamercard
What city is the Assassin's Tomb inside Santa Maria della Visitazione in?
AgeOfOrton2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:39 PM   #115
McMan

McMan777's Gamercard
I found a slightly more helpful map under some circumstances and it's only slightly finished but I hope it helps
http://achievementhunter.com/games/guides/ac2/
McMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:04 AM   #116
Der Nacho

DER NACHO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
Seriously?? You did read the achievement discription, right? Not just any dye...Wetland ebony and Wetland Ivory....definitely NOT available in Florence.
Actually I was just saying that I changed dyes in the beginning. Some are thinking that you can't change dyes until the middle of the story.

Edit: Heh, nevermind, I misunderstood what he was saying so, my bad. I confused myself to begin with.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:02 AM   #117
Celestial Being

Ok spoilers ahead....be warned!!!!!

Ok I'm in the part of the game where I'm playing in the real world. And I'm doing the training. So I've made it all the way up to the part where I have yo climb a tower cause I'm chasing some guy. But for some reason my character can't get any higher than the balcony. There is a door which I can climb a bit to reach a wood that is sticking out but for some reason it's too high for me to reach. I've been atthis for an hour and I just can't climb it. If somebody can help me please that would be great!

Old 11-22-2009, 02:09 AM   #118
McMan

McMan777's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Being View Post

Ok I'm in the part of the game where I'm playing in the real world. And I'm doing the training. So I've made it all the way up to the part where I have yo climb a tower cause I'm chasing some guy. But for some reason my character can't get any higher than the balcony. There is a door which I can climb a bit to reach a wood that is sticking out but for some reason it's too high for me to reach. I've been atthis for an hour and I just can't climb it. If somebody can help me please that would be great!
You wall run up the wall beside it or hang on to the door and hold right trigger while pushing the a button in the direction you want to go to grab onto then you pull yourself up
McMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:11 AM   #119
Nlkuysdf

tbs nikolai's Gamercard

check the confused thread

Gamer Score: 61,175 of 61,255 -99.87%

Achievements: 2160 of 2162-99.91%
Nlkuysdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:13 AM   #120
Minty

Send a message via MSN to Minty Send a message via Skype™ to Minty

Minty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   15,000 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 MVP   Donator - Level 5   x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Being View Post

Either go onto the guard rail on the side and jump up on the wall then towards the beam, or climb the door holding RT and A, then let go of RT and press A and he should jump and grab the beam.

Minty is offline   Reply With Quote