PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-24-2009, 02:34 AM   #1
MONGOLOID

MONGOLOID183's Gamercard
I seriously need help on a glyph. The one that references ww2. Called the bunker.

Can someone please lend me a hand? I just cannot figure out the cypher.
The hint says something about the symbols and counting but I've tried every damn combonation that I can think of. The number are 791, and I just can't figure out the dang password.
MONGOLOID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:44 AM   #2
HickSoldier

Hick Soldier's Gamercard
If I am remembering it correctly it was damn near impossible. It is hard to describe but the 7 has a box with the top left corner not connected and going in. so it has 5 sides. and the nine is a bowtie shape and the 1 has two diamonds one inside the other.
HickSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:50 AM   #3
MONGOLOID

MONGOLOID183's Gamercard
Holy freaking crap. Ive been working on that forever! You are my hero of the day!
Old 11-24-2009, 02:57 AM   #4
HickSoldier

Hick Soldier's Gamercard
No problem man. It took me forever too. I was sitting there trying to the figure out the code for a couple hours before i had to break down and look in the guide.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:58 AM   #5
nody55

nody55's Gamercard
yeah, its based on the number of angles in the little shapes incase you wanted to know.........took me like 3hours to work it out!
nody55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:04 AM   #6
Virot669

Virot669's Gamercard
Find the two symbols not on the wheel and fill them in for the numbers that do not have a symbol and switch them if you get the two wrong the first time.
Virot669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:09 AM   #7
MONGOLOID

MONGOLOID183's Gamercard
I don't buy guides because I really like the satifaction of figuring everything out for myself. This is actually the first time Ive ever broken down and asked or looked for help. Im wondering now if its really worth all the headaches.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:11 AM   #8
HickSoldier

Hick Soldier's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MONGOLOID View Post
I don't buy guides because I really like the satifaction of figuring everything out for myself. This is actually the first time Ive ever broken down and asked or looked for help. Im wondering now if its really worth all the headaches.
I mainly use the guide for the feathers. I hate having to find all of them and then getting to 99/100 and not being able to find that last one.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:17 AM   #9
MONGOLOID

MONGOLOID183's Gamercard
I know what you mean. That kinda crap has happend to me alot.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:26 AM   #10
Red Testament

Red Testament's Gamercard
I tried most of the combo puzzles for a while, but I don't have a lot of time to waste on them, so I gave up and looked on the Internet.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:21 AM   #11
xfyre99

XFyre99's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MONGOLOID View Post
Can someone please lend me a hand? I just cannot figure out the cypher.
The hint says something about the symbols and counting but I've tried every damn combonation that I can think of. The number are 791, and I just can't figure out the dang password.
Minor spoiler, change the title to the glyph number or something.

xfyre99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:12 PM   #12
ShadowedIce

shadowedice's Gamercard
I understood the whole number of angles is how you progressed but for the love of me I could not figure out where to place the wheel. Hell even looking at the guide I dont understand. I see the "<" symbol on one of the pictures and then they say there is a faint 4. Still not seeing it oh well.
ShadowedIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:25 AM   #13
Nuri2fast

Nuri da Artist's Gamercard
Wink your prayers answered!

http://mycheats.1up.com/view/section...eed_2/xbox_360

That and then some!
Nuri2fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:56 AM   #14
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
This one was quite easy once you listen to the advice, I cant believe that didnt help you..

My mate couldnt get it, nore could I. He kept saying the advice was crap.. As soon as I heard it, I got the combo first time lol Its all to do with sides..

Took me a while but as soon as I heard the Advice its was so easy and gave you the answer! Wasnt hard to miss imo! But well done on getting it and have fun with the later ones lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowedIce View Post
I understood the whole number of angles is how you progressed but for the love of me I could not figure out where to place the wheel. Hell even looking at the guide I dont understand. I see the "<" symbol on one of the pictures and then they say there is a faint 4. Still not seeing it oh well.
As you can see, the < is on the building wall next to the tank, then a little to the right of that on the same building you'll see the = sign (I think it fades in and out) Then keep going right until you come across a photo with 2 army dudes will guns running (there on the left side of the photo). Right on the left edge of that photo you should see fading in and out the number 4!

Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force
Starting GSL13 Gamerscore: 211,477

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 11-25-2009 at 11:39 AM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote