PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands > Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-25-2009, 05:09 AM   #31
Iv AJay vI

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Nice.. I plan to pick this up within the next couple days, and it'll help when I get that far. Can't wait to play this again =]
Iv AJay vI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:52 AM   #32
Kioku

Send a message via MSN to Kioku

Kioku's Gamercard
It figures that I might get a glitched achievement. lol I was playing with a friend and the Jacob Fadder popped for him but not me. lol I'm gonna try to replay the DLC on the 1st playthrough and see if it'll pop. I was playing on my 2nd to lvl up to 50.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:23 AM   #33
MarioToo

MarioToo's Gamercard
i had the same thing happen. i think it was because i never finished the main story in playthrough 2. or maybe it was because i joined late. he had already activated the turrets and was on his way to find dr. ned.anyway, i just started up a new game of my own, he joined immediately in the lobby and helped me go through it again. easy peasy.
MarioToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:29 PM   #34
Hawkzilla22

Hawkzilla22's Gamercard
finished it last night, its not bad, but not worth 800ms.

its a bit glitchy if you play with people who don't have the dlc. i made a new character for a playthrough with some friends who recently got the game, and it kept popping up about the turrets and welcome etc, but on the mission screen it just said ineligible. what i also found was that i couldn't interact with any in world mission ends, like tk baha or the bounty board. maybe it was because i wasn't hosting, but it seems to be a problem.

overall 6/10 for the dlc though, too easy and short, but interesting missions (especially zombie old haven)
Old 11-25-2009, 01:54 PM   #35
doomedtolive

doomedtolive's Gamercard
Angry glitches

not sure how many people you actually asked, but putting none for glitched achieves is wrong. I imported my friend's GT since he wanted the cheivos and we played through it. I got the ones for ned's house, fodder, and braains, and he got the two secret ones.... THEN, he tried to see if he could play my dlc by himself and all of his that skipped originally popped. I tried the same thing and nada. I played back through, killing Ned Again! and still nothing. and yes, this was on a seperate character. It actually corrupted my lvl 46 Brick and pissed me off extremely. This expansion has personally killed my love for the game and no effin necromancer or mortician can bring it back. freakin zombies....
Old 11-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #36
funman

ClassicalDonkey's Gamercard
Dumb questine but where the neck do you play this! I have downloaded but i can find where to go to play it!

"I am the master of your fate, I choose when you live or die, and you will not know when it comes, When I have you in my sights....just watch as the ..... bullet flies"
funman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:54 PM   #37
SimDaddyGT

SimDaddyGT's Gamercard
Once you download it, when you go to select your character, you should receive a pop-up saying that Zombie Island was installed. Then, go to a teleporter, and it should be the last location at the bottom.

I think it's called Jakob's Cove. Someone correct it if I'm wrong.
SimDaddyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:06 PM   #38
funman

ClassicalDonkey's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimDaddyGT View Post
Once you download it, when you go to select your character, you should receive a pop-up saying that Zombie Island was installed. Then, go to a teleporter, and it should be the last location at the bottom.

I think it's called Jakob's Cove. Someone correct it if I'm wrong.
Ok thank you will check when i get home, maybe i just over looked it!

"I am the master of your fate, I choose when you live or die, and you will not know when it comes, When I have you in my sights....just watch as the ..... bullet flies"
funman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:36 PM   #39
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioToo View Post
i had the same thing happen. i think it was because i never finished the main story in playthrough 2. or maybe it was because i joined late. he had already activated the turrets and was on his way to find dr. ned.anyway, i just started up a new game of my own, he joined immediately in the lobby and helped me go through it again. easy peasy.
Its not because you didn't finish play through 2, I didn't finish this as well and had no problem getting all of the achievements.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #40
Xylon Uxkid

Xylon Uxkid's Gamercard
The brains quests are driving me crazy...I thought the last one was the "collect 50"...*sigh*
Old 11-26-2009, 08:21 AM   #41
appare13

appare13's Gamercard
The time you need to finish the dlc is somewhat influenced by your own char-level and progress in the game.
If you enter with a level 50 char that hasn`t finished playthrough 2, the zombies will be about level 42-44.
With a char that HAS finished playthrough 2, your enemies will be level 50+.
appare13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #42
aussiestatic

aussiestatic's Gamercard
I know its being picky but can you include how to initiate the dlc. I know it seems pretty obvious to some people but for others it might not be.

aussiestatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:56 PM   #43
killerc0P

k1llercop's Gamercard
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiestatic View Post
I know its being picky but can you include how to initiate the dlc. I know it seems pretty obvious to some people but for others it might not be.
No worries guide has been updated.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:22 AM   #44
The Harlequinade

TheHarlequinade's Gamercard
I know this has probably been asked, but where do you get the Brains quest?
The Harlequinade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 03:19 AM   #45
ReaLiStiiC

Hey good job on the DLC for Borderlands. I didnt have a chance to do it since My xbox broke so I went and bought a new arcade and didnt have money to go and buy points lol.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:30 AM   #46
Greatest Rush

Greatest Rush's Gamercard
thanks for the post. helped me out with braaaaaaaaaaaaaaains!!
Greatest Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 03:38 AM   #47
Behrd

Send a message via MSN to Behrd

BigBadBehrd's Gamercard
I'm having trouble turning in the House of Ned mission. I see his "tree house", but I can't get up there. I see what looks like an elevator to take me up there, but it doesn't work. Did I do something wrong, or did the game screw up?

Edit: Nevermind, the lever wasn't glowing for me at first. I found it and finally got past the part.

Last edited by Behrd; 11-27-2009 at 03:58 AM.
Behrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 03:56 AM   #48
xxShabutiexx

Heinous.....

im playing with a buddy splitscreen and its givin him the achievements but not me and im the one who downloaded zombie island!!!
xxShabutiexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:03 AM   #49
aussiegamer

HoMiCiDaL362's Gamercard
I have the best gun in this game..

Dark orange, 290 damage x9, all elements, unlimited ammo consumption so I would run through this DLC with ease. Not going to waste my money on something that would be so easy.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:29 AM   #50
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegamer View Post
I have the best gun in this game..

Dark orange, 290 damage x9, all elements, unlimited ammo consumption so I would run through this DLC with ease. Not going to waste my money on something that would be so easy.
First, that sounds very much like a modded weapon.

Second, the DLC isn't about ease, it is about the storyline. I am level 50 fighting these level 42 zombies and killing them in 1 - 2 shots. However, the storyline is really what this is about.

Third, it is not like fighting anything level 50 after a second playthrough with that weapon will be hard. It will basically kill everything instantly.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:19 PM   #51
killerc0P

k1llercop's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Harlequinade View Post
I know this has probably been asked, but where do you get the Brains quest?
did you read the guide ??? its at the bottom under .the "braaaains" achievement
Old 11-28-2009, 02:44 AM   #52
KillerBEA
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Community and Events Team   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Platinum
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
thank you so much for having this guide so quick so i can keep my completion. Too bad about TK he was funny
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 06:11 AM   #53
rotorschnee

rotorschnee's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomedtolive View Post
not sure how many people you actually asked, but putting none for glitched achieves is wrong. I imported my friend's GT since he wanted the cheivos and we played through it. I got the ones for ned's house, fodder, and braains, and he got the two secret ones.... THEN, he tried to see if he could play my dlc by himself and all of his that skipped originally popped. I tried the same thing and nada. I played back through, killing Ned Again! and still nothing. and yes, this was on a seperate character. It actually corrupted my lvl 46 Brick and pissed me off extremely. This expansion has personally killed my love for the game and no effin necromancer or mortician can bring it back. freakin zombies....
Girlfriend and I booted in the game. She finished her first play through but didn;t start her second. I was on my second. We played through and boom, she gets the first achievement and not me. I am like, ok, what the crap. So we log off, I log back in, boot up my second play through go thru, get to Ned and then.. nothing.

Ok, I was about to freak out. But I logged off, logged back in with my same character through playerthrough one, and as soon as I logged in, the achievement popped up.

Weird.
rotorschnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 06:40 AM   #54
Leedo4tL

Leedo4tL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomedtolive View Post
I'm not as passionately irritated as this dude, but i agree that ALL of the achievements are glitched. I went through with a friend and i was able to get house of ned, braaaaaaaaains, and the 2 secret achievements but no fodder achievement, whereas he got the fodder achievement and nothing else.

DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING THIS WITH A PARTNER. JUS SOLO TO PLAY IT SAFE

Last edited by Leedo4tL; 11-28-2009 at 06:42 AM.
Leedo4tL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:26 AM   #55
killerc0P

k1llercop's Gamercard
I have updated the guide saying that there has been growing reports of problems with the achievements playing coop however I never had any problems with my friend.
Old 11-28-2009, 05:24 PM   #56
SPARTANxx3xx

SPARTAN3's Gamercard
so i need some help after i kill the finally boss and on the right of my screen it says TURN IN!!! but on my map theirs no diamond and i want back to the clap trap no one wants this mission help. o and i cant start a new mission well at least the way point diamond dose not show up.
SPARTANxx3xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 01:47 AM   #57
DizzV2

XTL TRIVIUM's Gamercard
If anyone wants to go for the 250 brains achievement send me a Friend Request.

GT: DIZZ FM
DizzV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:01 PM   #58
Joseph0714

I Hazer I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Sorry if this is stupid but...
Can I get the "Braaaaaaaaaaaaains" Challenge right after I start the DLC or do I have to finish some missions before I can go to to get the challenge? Right now I'm on the "Is The Doctor In?" mission...

EDIT: Nevermind I found it... sorry.

Sig. created by: Audacious

Last edited by Joseph0714; 11-29-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Joseph0714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:50 PM   #59
akiri

akiri's Gamercard
if anyone wants to do braiiiinnns add
gt: akiri
Old 11-30-2009, 06:36 AM   #60
SixtyeightState

SixtyeightState's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, planning to knock these out ASAP.

Cheers.

SixtyeightState is offline   Reply With Quote