PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-25-2009, 10:53 PM   #1
Afr0Blu3

Afr0Blu3's Gamercard
Ginyu vs Burter, Jeice and Guldo on Hard WTF

OK, just been trying to finish this mission in story mode on hard to get the achievement for beating all the fights on hard and I gotta say, this is freaking impossible! Ginyu has to be one of the worst and most useless characters in the game, especially in this battle.

Half his Supers buff his stats, he has the worst beam attack in the world, and then there's a horrible melee one too. It just annoys me that the leader of the Ginyu Force is apparently the weakest by this game's logic. Oh, and he has no Ultimate. Fantastic.

Anyone got any tips for this infuriating what-if battle?
Afr0Blu3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:31 PM   #2
Craigimuss

Craigimuss's Gamercard
Yeah I just did this one today and it was kinda close. Ginyu has a terrible beam attack which even leaves him open afterwards.

Don't bother with the stat boosts. I didn't. Try and keep on the offensive and use the heavy smash x,x,x,y combo to leave your opponent open for his right stick up beam. use rush attacks and follow for pursuit attacks also.

Keep a good defence at times; but they have a dependancy on breaking your block. Try using snap-vanishes in pursuits and to avoid special attacks.

Guldo is by far the easiest so don't worry too much about him.

i found any x, up+y (followed by x spam combos)for rushes too be helpful as they can leed to pursuits.

Hope this helps

Last edited by Craigimuss; 11-25-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Craigimuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:25 AM   #3
Afr0Blu3

Afr0Blu3's Gamercard
Thanks. I managed it a few minutes ago after being away from the game and calming down. The relentless AI I fought the first time seemingly decided to be nice and spent half the match looking right at me while trying to charge their Ki...

Just beat the entire story mode on hard difficulty. That's gotta be among the more frustrating 40Gs of GamerScore I have ever earnt.

Now I just hafta go back and mop up a few more stars for the achievements. BTW does anyone know if you need all the BGM AND secret conversations, or just the BGM?
Afr0Blu3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 04:16 AM   #4
DarkZero

DarkZero EX's Gamercard
You only need the BGM's for the Maestro achievement.
DarkZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:48 AM   #5
MakoBallistic

MakoBallistic's Gamercard
I know this will make me seem like a complete nerd, probably because i am, but the reason Captain Ginyu is the most powerful on the force is because in the actual story he has the ability to swap himself into other fighters bodies, therefore taking over the most powerful people he comes into contact with, which is exactly what he does to Goku when he realises he cant beat him.

But yeah in the game he sucks ass, kudos for beating it on hard.

Hater's Gonna Hate, Hacker's Gonna Hack, Douche's Gonna Troll
MakoBallistic is offline   Reply With Quote