PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-26-2009, 12:26 AM   #1
THEsubzero

How do you beat the seeminngly endless museum level?

This topic is about the museum level in MW2.I see all these "statues" of alll the characters and enemies.I look around and take my best weapons(FAL and AA12) and decide to press the red button on the front desk(which says "do not prees").The characters try to kill me but fail.I go into the next room and kill them all too(all so the killstreak sound effect seems to pop up when you kill all the characters after pushing the button).But to my surprise the characters in the opposite room respawn.So then I am trapped in the Museum trying to complete the unknown objective.If you know what to do please reply to this topic.
THEsubzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 12:27 AM   #2
xM4N1CM3NT4L3Rx
Banned User

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
lol theres no objective lol its just 4 fun hahaha
xM4N1CM3NT4L3Rx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 12:32 AM   #3
THEsubzero

o wow.Are you serious?Ithought it would be like Mile High Club.Thanx
THEsubzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:09 AM   #4
Dark Splank

Dark Splank's Gamercard
If you wanna cheat it then just shoot everyone from far away, leave 1 guy, press the button and kill the 1 guy and it counts as doing the room because some music plays.
Dark Splank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:32 AM   #5
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
That's the only problem with MW2, there's no reward for completing the Campaign or the museum, or even for getting the intel. CoD4 had an arcade mode, and a few different cheats, such as Old Wartime or whatever it was called.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:45 AM   #6
P I Staker30

Tommy 40 Hands's Gamercard
What I do is get the Thumper and what not. Press the button and book it to the other room!

Thanks SeedyEvil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanideBreathMint View Post
Sometimes, I like to pee in the sink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApochWeiss View Post

dag gum whipper snappers...and their wild sex parties
P I Staker30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:55 AM   #7
silencio

silencio187's Gamercard
Get the riot sheild and a good gun and go to the ammo crate load up on ammo. Push the button back out of the room with the sheild up. Then run to the end of the hall and kill them as they come. In the first room smash the dog with the sheild frist before switching to your gun. The second room you'll need a launcher to take out the jug.
silencio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 09:27 AM   #8
Spawn Man

The Spawn Man's Gamercard
I didn't actually know this level could be played lol! First off I thought it was just to replay the credits, then when I figured out it was an actual playable level, I couldn't figure out how to fight in it. Now I know.

My Favourite Quotes:

Imagine a pinata that includes not candy, by damnation. That's the Javelin Glitch in a nutshell.

I think Infinity Ward is racist. CoD 4: Modern Warfare had watermelons. Modern Warfare 2 has chickens. They are racist. They. Are. Racist.

DISGRUNTLED???!!! ANGRY ABOUT AN ACHIEVEMENT, A GAME, YOUR MOM, MICROSOFT, NOOBS OR CAMPERS???!!!
WELL JOIN THE ANGRY GAMERS CLUB!!! WHERE ANGRY GAMERS COME TO VENT SINCE 2009!!!
Spawn Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 03:09 PM   #9
swaveman

Swaveman's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
That's the only problem with MW2, there's no reward for completing the Campaign or the museum, or even for getting the intel. CoD4 had an arcade mode, and a few different cheats, such as Old Wartime or whatever it was called.
You get a pretty little achievement with the intel. Haha! I agree. It would be kind of cool to have the cheats like COD4 and WAW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlamelessSoul View Post
So you made a thread to complain about the threads that people make and complain about stuff? Hrrrrmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFalcon View Post
you make a game about the civil war and you spell Lincoln's name wrong?
swaveman is offline   Reply With Quote