PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Rogue Warrior
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-13-2009, 07:20 PM   #31
codename76

Codename 76's Gamercard
Abysmal

This game is one of the worst games I've played.

It was like playing an original xbox game. The graphics/sound are horrible. Aiming is inaccurate - how do developers get this wrong is beyond me I mean there are so many games that have near perfect aiming and it still get butchered.

Did they have any user testing at all? I can't imagine anyone who as an average IQ or above thought this game was enjoyable.

I'm a fan of Dick Marcinko and I thoroughly enjoyed his book. But, I can't believe he would let his name get screwed over like this - ouch.

How can Bethesda you publishes games like Fallout 3 and Elder Scrolls develop such garbage?

Some of the lines were funny, too bad the game was bad (I'm running out of synonyms for, "bad")

All I can say is don't buy it, even if Bethesda pays you don't buy it.

Last edited by codename76; 12-13-2009 at 07:23 PM.
codename76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:21 AM   #32
zombielord24

zombielord24's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddly Aardvark View Post
ROFL, MW 2? that has got to be the WORST story line ever. I beat it in 3 hour. Graphics were nice, but come on. A Story needs to be longer then 3 hours.

/Rant
Wow, you think MW2 has the worst story EVER? You need to get out more. And if you bought that game just for its single player aspects you are a fool. Its kind of crazy, how less than 10 hours of offline gameplay on ANY game gets people saying it sucks, but people go to the movies and the only time-related complaints I hear is if a movie is too long.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:53 PM   #33
NUTZILLA313

NUTZILLA313's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DENAz666 View Post
lol @ the people wondering why they make games like this... because people like us keep buying them!! lol
You actually bought this game?? Well that sucks. Renting is the way to go, except for classics. This game is worth maybe $5...MAYBE
NUTZILLA313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:56 PM   #34
CaptainSpanner

CaptainSpanner's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I really like this game. I dont see why people are hating on it.
The time has come that people care more about graphics than a great storyline has come.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:32 AM   #35
peternography
Banned User

Hellspit Ninja's Gamercard
made me sick literally

my friend recommended this game to me and he has a reputation of recommending bad games to our circle of friends who have consoles so i looked it up online to see what he was raving on about the description was awesome but there were no gameplay vids so i said what the hell and reserved a copy

the day it was released the clerk told me that the online reservation never went through so i bought it any way which i now believe was a sign from god telling me that the game sucks and i shouldn't buy it

i played the first mission and first thing i noticed was the terrible graphics the gameplay itself was no better somewhere the second mission my stomach started to feel really bad so i decided to play online and figured if many ppl play it online and it's fun i will keep it i played one match that took around five minutes to gather all the players i then had a mild anxiety attack and threw up

i am not saying that the game made me throw up what happened was that i got sick because i have obsessive compulsive disorder and the thought of me getting ripped off causes me to have an anxiety attack well that and many other things and that same day i couldn't stop thinking about it so i traded the game in for store credit and put it on the reservation for lost planet 2
peternography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:32 PM   #36
VirusDave 138

VirusDave 138's Gamercard
Finished this crap 3 times for the Achievements!
Quickest run was 65 Mins on Recruit!
This canīt be true!

I think, when they released this game on the older XBox it became better!
Only ONECHANBARA looks badder...

This game has a few nice Ideas but canīt but them good in the Game, and the AI is so much crap!

Goddam...I GAVE MONEY FOR THIS GRAB IN THE TOiLET!

Last edited by VirusDave 138; 01-06-2010 at 02:35 PM.
VirusDave 138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:14 PM   #37
FF7 King

FF7 King's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I thought it was alright actually. I've played what I felt to be much worse games that got better reviews. Still, I can see why so many people hate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohabus View Post
Using words like "suck", "blows", and any variation of the word "tard" are just going to make you look like an immature idiot. I mean, we don't want to give the impression that the vast majority of Xbox Live players are obnoxious, unintelligent, crybabies, do we? Oh...wait...
FF7 King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:51 PM   #38
Jakethemuss

Thepercenter's Gamercard
I've seen clips of it on youtube; I agree with anyone who says that the graphics were bad. They looked basic and rushed, the screen display looked somewhat backward aswell. Would not for a minute think that it was a 2009 game.

The constant and dimwitted swearing was a real black mark aswell.

Fear not, I'll be staying well away from this game.

Currently looking to boost; Condemned 2, Crackdown co-op

Info for potential multiplayer pals; I am a UK brah so go by 'GMT'
Jakethemuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:17 AM   #39
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh BeZ View Post
haha i checked this game out after seeing it in asda and being like "WTF i aint ever heard of this game" it got a 1.5 on IGN lol ..
1.5....and some of you paid $60 for this...It's sad cause it looked like this game had potential.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:24 PM   #40
jamie1000013

D Mob x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Genre Competition - Second Place   2,500 Posts   x360a Representer   Completion Competition Winner   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by peternography View Post
my friend recommended this game to me and he has a reputation of recommending bad games to our circle of friends who have consoles so i looked it up online to see what he was raving on about the description was awesome but there were no gameplay vids so i said what the hell and reserved a copy

the day it was released the clerk told me that the online reservation never went through so i bought it any way which i now believe was a sign from god telling me that the game sucks and i shouldn't buy it

i played the first mission and first thing i noticed was the terrible graphics the gameplay itself was no better somewhere the second mission my stomach started to feel really bad so i decided to play online and figured if many ppl play it online and it's fun i will keep it i played one match that took around five minutes to gather all the players i then had a mild anxiety attack and threw up

i am not saying that the game made me throw up what happened was that i got sick because i have obsessive compulsive disorder and the thought of me getting ripped off causes me to have an anxiety attack well that and many other things and that same day i couldn't stop thinking about it so i traded the game in for store credit and put it on the reservation for lost planet 2
hahahah you're about to have another because that got a really bad review and a game that drops by 20 pound in 2 weeks has got to be bad lol

Thank you Audacious for the sig
jamie1000013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 07:41 PM   #41
mortug

the only thing that entertained me in this game was the gore kill moves. knife in the eye, throat slit... aaah, the blood!
mortug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:32 PM   #42
kevosince85

Lt Crabs's Gamercard
This game is on sale in the Gamefly store for around 7 bucks. I can get it for 2 dollars with my rewards but its either between this or Dark Void. So which should I go for.
kevosince85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:26 AM   #43
Holydozer 2

HolyDozer 2's Gamercard
I don't think this game is good by any chance but it was not that bad. From an achievement standpoint it was a fun game. I actually had fun getting them. I mean no collecting BS and no overall hard achievements. True this game is garbage but if you take it less of a serious game it's not that bad. I thought of it as a Sam Fisher with a hangover from hell. The guy just ran around stabbing people in the asshole, throwing bad guys off bridges and just being a dick all around. For what it was worth i had a good laugh.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:26 AM   #44
Headshotz Inc

Headshotz Inc's Gamercard
This may have been the worst game I have ever played. I may attempt to get my $5 back from GameStop.
Headshotz Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:24 PM   #45
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Ok, so if every single aspect is abyssmal...

...then why are you complaining that it is so short?

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 55 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 10-5-1

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 05:55 PM   #46
Cornholio

Afromuumi's Gamercard
Still better than Duke Nukem Forever.
Cornholio is offline   Reply With Quote