PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Madden NFL 06
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-26-2008, 03:27 AM   #31
Lord Xanatos17

Send a message via MSN to Lord Xanatos17

itz X Fact0r's Gamercard
wait...is there a way to just say sim all 30 ears or do I have to keep pressing the a button to continue. cuz thats what i'm doing and its taking a loong time. someone said they did house cleaning and just left it. but didnt you have to press a to continue ?
Lord Xanatos17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:24 AM   #32
hearseluv666
Banned User

stinkyx dead x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Xanatos17 View Post
wait...is there a way to just say sim all 30 ears or do I have to keep pressing the a button to continue. cuz thats what i'm doing and its taking a loong time. someone said they did house cleaning and just left it. but didnt you have to press a to continue ?
you can noy just leave it, you need to click A on things such as advancing to off-season/pre-season/regular season and coaches firing. you cant just sim through 30+ years on the snap of a finger, it took me maybe 2-3 hours of just sitting there pressing start to start simming and pressing a for other things, it took about maybe 10-15 min from the begining of the off season to the end of the pro bowl
hearseluv666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:28 AM   #33
Bishop24

Rare Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber Uno - Winner!   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
it took me like 6-8 hours cause the game i bought from Gamestop kept freezing, so it took me longer and man was it boring and a waste of time, it wasn't even worth the 400GS points....will never do anything like that again...

Follow my world of gaming at
:

http://www.BishopsGamingWorld.com/
Bishop24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:12 PM   #34
Raggy6584

IDI RaGgY ISI's Gamercard
OMG this takes long cant wait to do it tho the feeling i will get wil be amazin :P
Old 07-18-2008, 08:10 AM   #35
Virjel

Didnt work for me?

this didnt work for me.
I think i did something wrong, i skipped the off season ones is that what you have to do? And do you have to play any game to get this achievement? I rented this game i have one more day so please anyone can advise what im doing wrong asap.
Cheers
Virjel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:41 AM   #36
stefthemonster

Fastest way to sim the 30 seasons

At the main menu go to franchise --> new franchise
then choose the patriots. sim the pre-season (start button on xbox), wait a minute, then do the same for the real season, this will take a while and bring you to the end of the season, you will get a couple messages about which coahces got fired but you can just press A to go through that, sim the Playoffs, superbowl, and the pro bowl. I got fired already my first year and this is the point where they tell you, all you do is chosse the availible team with the highest rank.

Once in the off-season, skip the off season task by pressing *skip to pre-season* now grab a book because this part takes about 10 minutes of simming, the computer will do it all for you, and after the wait, you are back at the pre-season!

ONLY 29 years to go!!
stefthemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:00 PM   #37
Agent Hughes

XbL Hughes's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttcheeks View Post
Just simulate everything for 30 years. It will take you several hours to do but at least you don't have to play them all. When the pre-season starts go to week 4 and hit start and it will give you the option to simulate the pre-season and then do the same with the regular season just go to week 17 instead. Hope this helps you out.
actually it doesnt take several hours.right not im siming it and it took me about 30 minutes to do 10 seasons so it willl take a lil over an hour
Agent Hughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 08:40 PM   #38
j69plus1

Send a message via AIM to j69plus1 Send a message via Yahoo to j69plus1

J69plus1's Gamercard
Smile My official time guide to 30 yrs franchise

Ok guys and gals this is my official guide to how long it took me to get this achievement.

1.off season 2:40
2.pre season .24 sec
3.season 1:48
4.playoffs thru preseason .50 sec
5.total time (based on average of 3 games) 5:43
It took me about 2 hours and 24 min to get this

Just a reminder. Its always good to save frequently, i did something like this one time and the power went off and had to do it all over.
I hope this shead some light on the time it takes to do this.

I got mine after the 2033 season. It does not let you continue.

j69plus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 08:46 PM   #39
INSANEKID13

Send a message via AIM to INSANEKID13 Send a message via MSN to INSANEKID13 Send a message via Yahoo to INSANEKID13

L0ST RAVEN's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by j69plus1 View Post
Ok guys and gals this is my official guide to how long it took me to get this achievement.

1.off season 2:40
2.pre season .24 sec
3.season 1:48
4.playoffs thru preseason .50 sec
5.total time (based on average of 3 games) 5:43
It took me about 2 hours and 24 min to get this

Just a reminder. Its always good to save frequently, i did something like this one time and the power went off and had to do it all over.
I hope this shead some light on the time it takes to do this.

I got mine after the 2033 season. It does not let you continue.
this sounds about right as far as timeing goes it took a few hours to do
Old 08-17-2008, 11:06 PM   #40
Pariah21

not sure if i'm just quick on the draw or what but i was able to have all the simming for this game done and all of the other achievements (which took me 1 game set on 2 minute quarters) in a little under 2 hours.

took me clear to the 30th season though for my colts to win the superbowl. was going to be so pissed if we didn't win it once after i watched the bengals and vikings win it during my simming.
Pariah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 08:00 PM   #41
DTF INFERNO

Full Primal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I am doing this right now, going by really slow.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:58 AM   #42
J.Waddo

WaDiNhO x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   3 on 3 NHL Arcade Subscribers Tourn. First Place   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Im also doing this atm, been simming for 1h 25mins and im currently siming the 2020 off-season, good job ive got my laptop to keep me company

J.Waddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:38 AM   #43
xENVxGAMERSKREW

Send a message via ICQ to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via AIM to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via MSN to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Yahoo to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Skype™ to xENVxGAMERSKREW

xENVxGAMERSKREW's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
im doing this right now... I checked all the teams to try and get them all at one go.. but apperantly that dont work <_<'' shouldv read here before trying what i rembered... now its taking forever bearly on 2011 >.<''
Old 10-26-2008, 12:00 PM   #44
Brethran

Brethran's Gamercard
Make sure you save the game correctly. I didnt and I lost 7 years

100% Retail
Avatar, College Hoops 2K6, Fight Night 3, Fuzion Frenzy 2, Galaga, Madden 09, NBA Live 06, NBA Street Homecourt

100% XBLA
Galaga, Uno

Working On
Prey, Mrs Pac Man, NBA Live 09, Pac Man CE

Brethran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:25 PM   #45
SNYPER E

Send a message via MSN to SNYPER E Send a message via Yahoo to SNYPER E Send a message via Skype™ to SNYPER E

SNYPER E's Gamercard
WOW, this was the most boring achivement ever. (that i Have done)
Old 11-17-2008, 02:48 PM   #46
Reel Big Eddy

Reel Big Eddy's Gamercard
I just did this and.... nothing! What could I have done wrong? Got to the end of franchise mode and couldn't advance any further but didn't get the achievement.
Reel Big Eddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:23 PM   #47
Reel Big Eddy

Reel Big Eddy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reel Big Eddy View Post
I just did this and.... nothing! What could I have done wrong? Got to the end of franchise mode and couldn't advance any further but didn't get the achievement.
Ok, panic over. I loaded my save and played through the last few years and it came up this time.
1000/1000, I can send it back now.
Reel Big Eddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 02:36 AM   #48
allisd00m

anybody having problems saving in franchise mode? I got up to 2015, saved (had saved a few times before aswell), went to the dahsboard to sort something out with my live account, went back and it tried loading my roster and franchise saves and says they were damaged and couldn't be loaded...

I started a new one, did a few games, saved it, went to dash and came back, tried to load it and same again, says the saes are damaged and cannot be used/loaded, but my profile for the game seems to have no problems, it loads my 'favourite' team and everything else, just seems to be giving me problems in franchise

I went from 2006-2015 in near enough 1 hour dead onm guess I'm gonna have to do it all in one go tomorrow... fucks sake
allisd00m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:23 PM   #49
KEVDOG33

KEVDOG33's Gamercard
God bless picture in picture... bad couple hours of my life but i got a movie out of it
KEVDOG33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 12:30 AM   #50
Letmekilluplz

I'm at the close of 2032 now still watching videos and movies. lol

10k Gamerscore 12/13/08
20k Gamerscore 5/2/09
Letmekilluplz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 01:04 AM   #51
xNJDx REDRUM

xNJDx REDRUM's Gamercard
sim every season
xNJDx REDRUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:24 AM   #52
halo3freak

lmao i am doing that in the ads of watching the nfl :P
halo3freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:21 AM   #53
W00tbeer1

W00tbeer1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrmark View Post
I just got the 30 Years of Franchise achievement in the close of the 2033 season

By my reckoning, that was only 27years
Maybe it counts in the other seasons that you completed, not in the same Franchise file.

Completed:
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: 2
Kung Fu Panda
King Kong

W00tbeer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:29 AM   #54
Swisher

Lil Swisher's Gamercard
Wow, thats very boring! LoL
im in year 2022 now , wohooo only 14 years left haha

Old 10-23-2009, 07:10 AM   #55
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Oddly enough, I chose the patriots and the only super bowl they ever won was the one I actually played. Then i got fired and ended up with the Falcons. On season 2030 and I actually have no idea how to save my franchise.. hopefully the achievement pops and it won't frikin matter!

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:16 AM   #56
chicaqo

Bears104's Gamercard
yea really fast 1 k
Old 10-26-2010, 11:08 PM   #57
brandonator14

Brandonator14's Gamercard
i remember this game from a long time ago but it was probally the second easiest 1000 for a game, because avatar is at the top for easiest

100K 4/16/2011 "Table Smasher 2000" The Simpsons Game
brandonator14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:17 AM   #58
BumScum41

BumScum41's Gamercard
you can simulate all seasons its very easy
BumScum41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:40 PM   #59
Mickey McMicks

Mickey McMicks's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xl SuB Z3r0 lx View Post
I need help with this achievement. wat a easy way to do it?

cuz i'm not gonna play 30 years of season for Madden to boring
really easy...play through the 1st game, that'll usually get you all the single game achievements. then, since your stats were off the charts in that game you can probably simulate the rest of the season and make the playoffs. check/save between each week to make sure you move on. do the same in the playoffs or actually play it to make sure and get your super bowl achievement. then simulate 29 seasons...takes about an hour or so if you do it in one sitting.
Mickey McMicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:55 AM   #60
Jade Rossi

Jade Rossi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey McMicks View Post
really easy...play through the 1st game, that'll usually get you all the single game achievements. then, since your stats were off the charts in that game you can probably simulate the rest of the season and make the playoffs. check/save between each week to make sure you move on. do the same in the playoffs or actually play it to make sure and get your super bowl achievement. then simulate 29 seasons...takes about an hour or so if you do it in one sitting.
Actually you don't need to make it to the Superbowl for the "Win The Superbowl" achievement. You just have to play the Superbowl and win. I started my season with the Dolphins, won my first game (got 7 achievements) and simmed the rest. Ended up at 3-13 and even got fired. Simmed the playoffs and got to the Superbowl. It was the Vikings and Patriots so I picked the Vikings because I hate Tom Brady and I hate his face. Won the game, got the achievement, and simmed for another 29 years.
For those of you thinking that you got it in 2033, you're wrong. The menu at the top doesn't update until the next season, so when it says, "2026 Off Season" at the top, you're actually playing in 2027 and when you start the next season it will say, "2027 Off Season" for the entire season and so on.
Jade Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote