Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Crackdown
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-25-2007, 01:35 AM   #1
Spot2009

Spot2004's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

This was originally created by eggnog, but was deleted on accident. I've put many of my own tips on here. Additions in red. ALL MAPS ON THE THIRD POST.

PM ME ANY CHANGES/QUESTIONS/ADDITIONS NEEDED. SUBJECT: CRACKDOWN GUIDE

Mission Achievements
Agency Explosives Expert 20
Bomb your way to a 4-star Explosives rating
Tip: Use rocket launchers and grenade launchers. Then, run around spawn areas of a gang and blast away. Gang members respawn after you leave it for a while.

Agency Athlete 20
Run & jump your way to a 4-star Agility rating
Tips: Find a lot of agility orb and do rooftop races. You should get this after completing around 5 rooftop races and getting AROUND 250 orbs (2/3 orbs tall). Getting the Base Jumper achievement also helps.

Agency Wheelman 20
Accelerate and slide your way to a 4-star Driving rating
Tips: Drive around in the Agency SUV and do a lot of jumps, whilst doing stunts. You MUST land the stunt to earn the EXP. Also, passing stunt rings and doing road races. The best way is to mow down gang members with cars, since they give tons of EXP.

Agency Brawler 20
Punch, jab, kick, and throw your way to a 4-star Strength rating

Agency Marksman 20
Hit your target every time to achieve a 4-star Firearms rating
Ok, reading this description, I thought this might be misleading. You just kill people with guns, that's all. You can blow up objects by shooting them and they will count (if you kill someone).

Master Agent 40
Earn 4-star ratings in all five skill areas and then max out your Skills Status meters
Once you receive 4-stars in any skill, you'll see the numbers still go up. Make your way up to 100 in that skill again and the numbers will change to "--" to indicate you are truly a master of your craft. Good work, Agent.

First Blood 10
Eliminate the first of 21 gang bosses
Kill any gang boss. (3rd post for a map)

Los Muertos Cleanser 20
Murder Los Muertos - kill all Los Muertos gang members
After killing the kingpin, you will be required to do one last task before earning this achievement. After doing so, you will get it and your last dossier video for the gang.

Volk Cleanser 40
Eviscerate the Volk - take out all Volk gang members
See 'Los Muertos Cleanser'

Shai-Gen Cleanser 50
Assassinate Shai-Gen - kill all Shai-Gen gang members
See 'Los Muertos Cleanser'

The Trifecta 50
Wipe the city clean by taking out all members of all three gangs
You'll get this after completing the Final Crime of the last kingpin you kill.

Take Me To Your Supply Point 10
Unlock your first Supply Point
As it says.

It's Good To Be Connected 30
Unlock all Supply Points
Find and travel to all supply points on your map.
Locations can be found on the third post; they are orange dots on the map. You can also press 'Back' on your controller and you'll see the locations of supply points.

Double Trouble 10
Double your fun - complete your first mission in Co-op mode
See 'Tag Teamer'

Tag Teamer 40
Partner up and complete every mission in Co-op mode
For the Co-op achievements:
You get the first one for killing any one target in a co-op game. You get the other one by killing all of the targets during co-op games. Both of these can be done in either the campaign or time trial modes.

The easiest way to do this achievement is to grab a friend and do all of the time trials co-op, straight through. Most of them take about 30 seconds to do with a loaded out character, and the longest ones (a couple of the Shai-Gen bosses) take 3-4 minutes.
Thanks to Kumubou for the tip!
Los Muertos Intel Master 10
Locate all Los Muertos dossier targets
You will get this after LOCATING all 7 bosses in the area. There is a map on the third post for locations.

Volk Intel Master 10
Locate all Volk dossier targets
See 'Los Muertos Intel Master'

Shai-Gen Intel Master 10
Locate all Shai-Gen dossier targets
See 'Los Muertos Intel Master'

Race Achievements
Road Warrior 30
Successfully complete all 14 Road Races
See 'Over Our Heads'

Over Our Heads 30
Successfully complete all 12 Rooftop Races
These two achievements can be unlocked by simply completing all of the races in the game. See below for a map of all races

12345 GS - 2/7/07
22222 GS - 5/15/07
34567 GS - 7/20/08

Last edited by Spot2009; 09-06-2009 at 01:08 AM.
Spot2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 01:36 AM   #2
Spot2009

Spot2004's Gamercard

Driving Achievements
Front Flipper 20
Execute two forward flips in a single jump in a moving vehicle
See 'Stunt Driver'
I found this easy at a place where you can do a super huge jump. Like the rock near the Sports Complex. Also, after defeating Cowell (Shai Gen), drive a car to the building, up the elevator, and execute the stunt after jumping out of the building.

Timed Stunt Driver 20
See 'Stunt Driver'

Stunt Driver 20
Successfully execute five car stunts - front & back flips, barrel rolls, a long jump
These achievements have been grouped together because achieving one can be part of achieving another. The best place to do these is the beach just west of the amusement park in La Mugre. There, with maxed-out driving ability and an Agency SUV you can use the lifegaurd tower ramps to launch over and over again. Don't forget to use the jump feature in the SUV (used by pressing 'B' with maxed-out driving skill).

Hazardous Hangtime 10
Execute a 6-second jump in a vehicle
To get these achievments, jump off the wedge shaped rock near the Sports Complex, come from the road that leads to the Royal Vista hotel to get enough speed. NOTE: Your sub-achievement 'Long Jump' for Stunt Driver will also unlock with this achievement.
You can also do stunts here; I found it easier here to do.

Driving High 10
Achieve a height of 115 feet or more in a vehicle
Drive a vehicle up to Garcia Point and drive between the legs of the statue. NOTE: Some people say that the statue is not visible, so go to the Garcia Point supply point and go forward and take a left. You should be on a slanting incline and there will be a Jeep (vehicle) somewhere on your left. Get in (or pick it up) and take it up one more level, to the point above you, and your achievement should unlock.

Ring Leader 20
Drive through all of the unique Stunt Markers
Wait until you have maxed-out driving skill and get an Agency SUV (for the jump ability) to reach the stunt rings. See below for a map of all the stunt rings

Athletic Achievements (Agility and Strength)
Orb Hunter 50
Collect 300 Hidden Orbs
See 'Free Runner'
There is a map on the third post showing all hidden orb locations.

Free Runner 50
Collect 500 Agility Orbs
See the map below for locations to all the orbs
You can find them on rooftops, which, for the most part, are easy to grab at 1-2 star agility. At 4 star agility, you should have no trouble collecting them, but finding the last of them.

Shot-putter 10
Throw any object (other than a grenade) 205 feet or more
Pick up one of the objects from within the dome on the roof of the Defense Building, then jump onto the roof of the dome and throw the object into the main square below.
I did this on top of the agency building. Near the top of the highest tower, there is a wall light. Jump on it a few times, and it will fall. Just pick it up and throw it off. If it goes into the water, you're golden.

Base Jumper 10
Jump from the top of the Agency Tower and land in the water below
See 'High Flyer'

High Flyer 10
Make your way to the top of the Agency Tower
Refer to this video for these achievements
You must have at least 3 stars in agility to do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...hp%3Ft%3D18909

Link to video

Explosive Achievements

Body Juggler 20
Use explosives to keep a body up in the air for 10 seconds
While scouting the Corridor's rooftops, locate a group of Shai-Gen Soldiers atop the defense building and blast them with a shot from your rocket launcher. As they fly up into the air, lock on to one and blast him again. This extra blast should keep him in the air for 2-3 more seconds. Keep firing until you get the achievement.
I did this by picking up a random person, throwing them in the air, and then just shooting them a few times w/ the Firefly. I did this on plain ground.

Car Juggler 20
Use explosives to keep a car up in the air for seven seconds
Using the same method as Body Juggler, get a homing rocket launcher and an explosive ability of 4-stars. Locate a small vehicle and pick it up. Throw it straight up and target it with the rocket launcher and let loose. If you are having trouble, take a small car to a cliff and throw it straight up. Target and shoot it as before. The extra altitude should keep the car in the air long enough for you to unlock the achievement.
I did this on a freeway next to the water. I threw a car as high as I could, jumped below it and started to it w/ the Firefly liked crazy.

The Firefly is the homing rocket launcher, which is found in the Shai Gen region.

Mad Bomber 15
Show your explosive personality - kill 500 gang members using explosives
Self explanatory. Should be unlocked on your way to 4-star explosives.

Chain Banger 10
Blow up 100 explosive objects in 60 seconds
This achievement can be easily unlocked with a Limpet Grenade charge and a few rockets. Head the the La Mugre pier by the beach and find the series of explosive barrels at the end of the pier. Follow them to the end and place a charge on the first barrel and detonate it. the explosion will travel across all barrels like a domino effect. When they blow up, run about half way down the pier and look at the second floor of the large house to your left. Shoot a rocket at the door closest to you and go back to the barrels at the end of the pier (they should re-spawn). Keep shooting these spots as they re-spawn and your achievement should unlock.
You can just use rockets for this. It only took me 4 shots to get this.

12345 GS - 2/7/07
22222 GS - 5/15/07
34567 GS - 7/20/08

Last edited by Spot2009; 09-06-2009 at 01:13 AM.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:36 AM   #3
Spot2009

Spot2004's Gamercard

Aggressive Achievements
Rampage 20
Wreak havoc in 60-second increments
There are 6 "sub-achievements" to unlock rampage, meaning that you have 6 different goals to accomplish to unlock one Achievement. All of the goals do not have to be completed at once. The individual goals are self-explanatory and do not require much strategy or planning to accomplish.
The 6 goals are as follows:
1. Blow up 25 gang-controlled vehicles in 60 seconds. TIP: Use either rockets or shoot the gas tanks.
2. Kill 15 gang members with your bare hands or thrown objects in 60 seconds
3. Shoot and kill 15 gang members in 60 seconds
4. Use explosives to kill 25 gang members in 60 seconds
5. Use a vehicle to run over 10 gang members in 60 seconds
6. Pop 20 tires on gang-controlled vehicles in 60 seconds
After completing the game, you will have the option to turn Crime on or off, which helps anyone whose already beaten the game, but has not gotten the achievement.
1. You will find this very easy in a boss area. After blowing up several cars and gang members with explosives, the Hitsquad will come after you, supplying you with more cars to blow up. Just remember to run around so cars get a chance to respawn.
2. Do this during a boss area.
3. See 2
4. See 2, the hitsquad will help if you are having trouble.
5. See 2
6. See 1, except pop all the tires.

Repo Man 10
Commandeer 100 gang-controlled vehicles
Simply press 'Y' to get in a car that a gang member is in. You'll know if they are in the car because it has the gang's marker above it. Just steal 100 cars and you'll unlock this achievement.
I found this easy at La Mugre (Los Muertos), since a lot of gang members drive around cars.

Roadkill King 15
Mow down and massacre 175 gang members while driving
See 'Untouchable Agent'
Tips: Get a high armored car (I used the Agency SUV) and drive near boss areas. When you approach a gang member, drive slowly. They will attempt to dodge the car, but you can quickly turn and kill them. This is so they don't avoid you, since you don't have to be driving fast at all to kill someone w/ a car.

Untouchable Agent 15
Kill 200 gang members without dying yourself
Combine both of these achievements and go on a driving rampage. Start at the Agency Keep and pick the Super-car or the Truck Cab. At maximum driving ability both of these cars are capable of shooting enemies (use the 'B' button). Don't use the vehicle's firearms to kill your enemies, just to attract them out of hiding to run them over.
NOTE: Does not require level 4 driving, just helps.
I did this whilst getting 'Bare-Knuckle Brawler' but it's up to you on how to do it. This is fairly easy when fighting Los Muertos.

Bare-Knuckle Brawler 15
Kill 150 gang members with your bare hands (or thrown objects)
You should unlock this sometime while getting your strength to level 4.

Airtime Assassin 10
Shoot and kill 5 gang members in a single jump (while airborne)
This can easily be unlocked while traveling the Corridor's (Shai-Gen territory) rooftops. Equip a rocket launcher and travel from roof to roof. When you find a squad of soldiers of five or more, aim at the middle of them (for maximum splash damage and efficiency) and shoot. Higher explosives skill helps a lot. Another method is to blow up an explosive barrel around a group of enemies while in mid-air.
I found this easy when in The Den (Volks) as well. There are many people grouped up in 5s on top of buildings you can rocket.

Global Impact 15
Kill 15 gang members using the Observatory Globe
Go to the Observatory (in the Northernmost area) in the Den (Volk territory) and blow up the large globe structure in the courtyard. After dislodging the globe, kick it, punch it, or throw it over 15 enemies. Be careful about rolling over citizens if you care about your Strength skill.
I did this in the boss area near the Globe, since there was a stairway where gang members respawned and ran down, so they couldn't run away.

Firing Squad 15
Fire away - shoot and kill 500 gang members using firearms
You should unlock this while getting your firearms to level 4.

New Achievements

Confiscator 40
Impound all flagged vehicles and store them in the Agency Garage
To check the cars you need, go to the garage. All faded out cars mean you need them. Hoping to get a map soon!

Apparently, Los Muertos "Slammed Pickup" and "Lowrider" are found when Gangs are revived! You can find it w/o it, but your chances are much MUCH lower (almost 0%?). If you're a bit nervous, don't try this yet. I'd wait a while before we can get a confirmation.

NOTE: Use these:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=27034 (Thanks to MEA7HOOK)

Psych Out 100
Complete all Time Trial missions at the Psychotic difficulty level
Straightforward, just make sure you set the difficulty to Psychotic. Some are pretty difficult, so take your time, ducking when hurt and making sure you kill them fast. I used the Firefly and HMG. Helps if you've got 4* on Shooting, Explosives, and Agility. Can be done in co-op.

Pack Rat 10
Complete any Stockpile mini-game in Co-op mode in fewer than 2 minutes and 30 seconds
This is done in Campaign. It is a white marker on your HUD. You are required to grab white orb markers located in your HUD. You don't need to return them, just collect. You should practice before attempting.

Street Racer 20
Win every Street Race using any vehicle(s)
There are 6 races total. You can use any of the available cars, but your opponents will have the same! You'll need to do 3 laps. You can kill your opponents. Refer to 'Street Racer Elite' for tips.

Street Racer Elite 150
Win every Street Race using all available vehicles
There are 6 races, with ~6 cars per race you can choose from. You must do all races with all cars, so you'll have to win 36 races. Each race you complete, you'll get a medal for the car you completed it with. Use that as a checklist. Your opponents' cars are the same as yours! You can kill your opponents.

You can also run to the Agency, grab a Supercar, drive back to the race start, and reset the race (by pressing Back), then jump into the Supercar and shoot all vehicles. Changing vehicles at the race select screen works w/ this. (From AOS Puck)

Flippin' Crazy 20
Execute 3 flips of any type in a single jump in any vehicle
Your best bet is to use the Agency Buggy (from Garage). I did this on the very top of Cowell's tower. YOU MUST DO FLIPS, NOT BARREL ROLLS!!

Here's another place to get it. Go as fast as you can up that ramp and you can get 3 Back flips (from Evil L33):
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5...titled2jx0.jpg

Body Armor 10
Use the Harpoon gun to attach 5 gang member corpses to a single vehicle
I got this at the Garcia Time Trial on 'Tough'. Turn right at the beginning and you'll see 5 guys crowded around a car. Shoot them towards the car and they'll stick to them! You can also kill members and drop them on a hood/roof on any car and shoot their bodies w/ the harpoon.

LINKS TO MAPS:

HIDDEN ORB MAP REVISED:
http://crackdown.wikispaces.com/spac...revised%29.jpg
ORB LOCATIONS (PICTURE BY PICTURE):
http://picasaweb.google.com/frodekn/HiddenOrbs
ROOFTOP AND ROAD RACES:
http://www.msxbox-world.com/forums/i...showtopic=6726

STUNT MARKERS (EXTREMELY WELL DONE):
http://www.candiedskull.com/crackdown/stunts.html

12345 GS - 2/7/07
22222 GS - 5/15/07
34567 GS - 7/20/08

Last edited by Spot2009; 09-06-2009 at 01:17 AM.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:37 AM   #4
eXiled Killah

Aged N Confuzed's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
THANK YOU!!
eXiled Killah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 01:42 AM   #5
eXiled Killah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot2009 View Post
Los Muertos Intel Master10
Locate all Los Muertos dossier targets
After killing all of the bosses you should get your final Intel and unlock this achievement.

Not accurate. I got this today when I found the last boss. I still haven't killed him yet as I'm using the guys to boost my stats.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:44 AM   #6
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff - Administrator   10,000 posts   Submit - Gold   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Cheers Spot. I'm sure egg nog will be happy now

Although, you'll have to edit it now and not egg nogg lol Unless he re copy and pastes lol

Marge: Have you noticed any change in Bart
Homer: New glasses?
Marge: Noooo... He looks like something maybe disturbing him
Homer: Probably misses his old glasses
Marge: We could get more involved in Bart's activities, but then I'd be afraid of smothering him
Homer: Yeah, and then we'd get the chair.
Marge: That's not what I meant!
Homer: It was Marge, admit it.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 01:45 AM   #7
Dark Fury
Red Room Member

Send a message via MSN to Dark Fury

Dark Fury99's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXiled Killah View Post
Not accurate. I got this today when I found the last boss. I still haven't killed him yet as I'm using the guys to boost my stats.

Yeah you get the dossier achievements after locating every member of each gang, not after defeating them.

Full Gamerscore On:
Call of Duty 2 | Marble Blast Ultra | Prey | NFS Most Wanted | Open Season | Tomb Raider Legend
King Kong | NBA 2K6 | Cars | X-Men | Fuzion Frenzy 2 | NBA Street Homecourt

Dark Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 01:48 AM   #8
Spot2009

Spot2004's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Fury View Post
Yeah you get the dossier achievements after locating every member of each gang, not after defeating them.
Lol, I actually figured that one out, too. I guess it's just a typo.

12345 GS - 2/7/07
22222 GS - 5/15/07
34567 GS - 7/20/08
Old 02-25-2007, 01:49 AM   #9
Dark Fury
Red Room Member

Dark Fury99's Gamercard

Better get editing now you have to, Edit boy. Just kidding

Full Gamerscore On:
Call of Duty 2 | Marble Blast Ultra | Prey | NFS Most Wanted | Open Season | Tomb Raider Legend

Old 02-25-2007, 02:47 AM   #10
shiningcheese

Send a message via AIM to shiningcheese

ShiningCheese's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Thanks for that map. The orbs are all I have left to look for, well that and the races/stunts. I am kind of let down since i beat it that you can't just start a new campaign with current maxed stats. I don't really feel like playing time trials.
shiningcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 02:54 AM   #11
FiNaL Mirage

Send a message via AIM to FiNaL Mirage

FiNaL Mirage's Gamercard
Am I blind or are there only 295 Hidden Orbs on that map?
FiNaL Mirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 03:39 AM   #12
eXiled Killah

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiNaL Mirage View Post
Am I blind or are there only 295 Hidden Orbs on that map?

that's probably why no one seems to have that achievement. All these maps, but no one has them all.... unless its glitched
Old 02-25-2007, 03:48 AM   #13
FiNaL Mirage

Send a message via AIM to FiNaL Mirage

FiNaL Mirage's Gamercard
There's a couple of people that have it, and some of the orbs are right on top of one another. Example #90 I believe where there is an orb in a vent, if you jump down the vent there is another orb. So 5 of the orbs are right on top of existing ones?
FiNaL Mirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 03:59 AM   #14
eXiled Killah

Orb Hunter50
Collect 300 Hidden Orbs

Guess we need to get this filled in then. I was under the impression that no one had it yet
Old 02-25-2007, 04:50 AM   #15
graf1k

Send a message via AIM to graf1k

graf1k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gears of War Tournament Final Four
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Here is 'the' map for the hidden orbs. It adds up to 296 as is (unless I counted wrong), and I know that 2 of the other orbs are in The Keep (14 there altogether although it only shows 12 dots). Therefore, there are only 2 more missing, most likely because there are 2 right on top of each other.

graf1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 05:45 AM   #16
Spot2009

Spot2004's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXiled Killah View Post
Orb Hunter50
Collect 300 Hidden Orbs

Guess we need to get this filled in then. I was under the impression that no one had it yet

Not anymore. Btw I added to the list (only a little bit). The edits are in red. I didn't remove anything from the original.

12345 GS - 2/7/07
22222 GS - 5/15/07
34567 GS - 7/20/08
Old 02-25-2007, 06:50 AM   #17
KilluhKam
Banned User

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold
wow it seems you nor eggnogg used anything i said for the 20 achievements i posted, looks like i wont be helping out with this if my stuff wont get posted
KilluhKam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:08 AM   #18
Spot2009

Spot2004's Gamercard

Link me to your posts. It's probably because I overlooked them or didn't even see them. Sorry about that.

Unless it was in the deleted thread; I never really looked into the posts. I'll add them if I find them.

Anyway, I should have reserved more posts. Bad on my part, lol.

12345 GS - 2/7/07
22222 GS - 5/15/07
34567 GS - 7/20/08
Old 02-25-2007, 09:02 AM   #19
KilluhKam
Banned User

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold
yeah, it was in the deleted thread...how'd it get deleted anyways?
Old 02-25-2007, 02:29 PM   #20
eggnog

eggnog x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver
First, thank you SO MUCH to Spot2009 for retrieving the guide. I don't know what I would have done without you man.

Also, Kam, I think I added a few things of yours in the guide and will give credit where credit is due.

I am going to finish up and submit the guide today, look for it on the front page soon!

EDIT: I'm not going to point fingers about the deletion (both Webby and I and a few others know who it was) but it was an accident. So don't worry about it, every thing's cool now.
eggnog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 03:25 PM   #21
NightWolf

Kajo Foxwolf's Gamercard
As an addition, at 90, 151, 243, 275 and 291 there are 2 orbs each.
So we now have all 300 on the map.
Old 02-25-2007, 05:02 PM   #22
Spot2009

Spot2004's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggnog
First, thank you SO MUCH to Spot2009 for retrieving the guide. I don't know what I would have done without you man.

Also, Kam, I think I added a few things of yours in the guide and will give credit where credit is due.

I am going to finish up and submit the guide today, look for it on the front page soon!

EDIT: I'm not going to point fingers about the deletion (both Webby and I and a few others know who it was) but it was an accident. So don't worry about it, every thing's cool now.
Cool. So this thread can be locked or something and we can have a stickied Achievement Discussion thread. Wonder where that is. Minty, I thought you had that ready for all the games!!

12345 GS - 2/7/07
22222 GS - 5/15/07
34567 GS - 7/20/08
Old 02-25-2007, 05:06 PM   #23
Dark Fury
Red Room Member

Dark Fury99's Gamercard

There wasn't one for this game but the Guide thread quickly dissolved into serving both purposes...

Full Gamerscore On:

Old 02-25-2007, 05:12 PM   #24
KilluhKam
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggnog View Post

ok thats cool i really diddnt know if you used it because the other guide got deleted not long after i posted them lol
Old 02-25-2007, 05:45 PM   #25
KMB 316

KMB 316's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
CrackDown Hidden Orbs
1-behind the light house
2-on top of the light house
3- ???
4-underneath the clown inside a booth
5- behind the cirlce thing on the pier lower than it
6-on top of the circle?????
7-there is a blue building with a billboard advertising energy drinks, it is behind the billboard
8- go into the courtyard its on the 5th floor(not sure oculd someone make sure of this)
9- go onto the beach and its inside one of the passage ways
10-????
11- go under the highway and it will be behind a pillar inside a bush
12-go on top of the building with the billboard advertising skids auto parts, its inside a breezeway
13-very easy its west of social security spawn point just jump off the building and its there on the ground.

thats what ive started so far anyone feel free to add on
Old 02-25-2007, 10:33 PM   #26
MadaRenrut

Send a message via AIM to MadaRenrut

MadaRenrut's Gamercard
Thanks Spot for saving the Guide!!!

Anyway someone can make this a sticky, so it stays at the top please?
MadaRenrut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:13 AM   #27
eggnog

eggnog x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver
I edited a couple things and submitted the guide so look for it in a day or two. I just kept the links to MSXBOX on there for now but hopefully I will be able to put my own maps up if I ever get them scanned.
eggnog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:43 PM   #28
NevEP

Send a message via AIM to NevEP

NevEP's Gamercard

Great guide.

One question however, for the Rampage achievement what about people who have already beat the game and it is all calm. How can one get the blow up 25 gang vehicles in 60 seconds?

Thanks.

NevEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:58 PM   #29
Dark Fury
Red Room Member

Dark Fury99's Gamercard

After defeating all gangs you have the option to turn Crime on or off.

Full Gamerscore On:

Old 02-26-2007, 11:49 PM   #30
NevEP

Send a message via AIM to NevEP

NevEP's Gamercard

I wondered what that meant exactly. Thank you.

NevEP is offline   Reply With Quote