Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > N+
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-04-2009, 01:42 AM   #1
Ninja x360a

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
completed episodes not completed?

I dont know whats going on, this has happened a few times

I beat an episode and it brings me to the next one, i keep playing and then eventually go to menu and quit. The next day certain episodes were locked said i didnt do them, yet i had times on the leaderboards...

Any idea whats going on?
Ninja x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
EnemyOfYours

EnemyOfYours's Gamercard
Same thing happened to me. I beat episodes 36-39, yet it said I only beat episode 36. So, I went back and beat 37-39 again, and this time it said I only beat 37. So, for the third time, I beat episodes 38 and 39
EnemyOfYours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
nfntjy

nfn nifty's Gamercard
The name of Levelpack 1, Episode 0, Level 1:

"also: to avoid losing progress, exit to main menu after playing.. sry!!"

Basically, never turn off your console, exit to dash, or accept an invite unless you quit to the menu first. To be extra safe, I always go back and check after I exit to make sure it saved, then turn off console. I found that if I go back and check, I never lose progress.
nfntjy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:27 AM   #4
NosX

lNosX's Gamercard
This is a heart breaker for me me and 2 of my friends were doing some co-op campaign for about 3 hours and we were finally on the second last episode, last level and we couldnt beat it. We tried for about an hour and still couldn't beat it and it was about time for me to go to sleep. So I go to the main menu, then check that the levels were done... Of course they wouldn't be like all the other times so before I check, I do Episode one in Single player campagin so it like saves twice. I check to see if all of our hardwork and time payed off. </3 Nothing ... NOTHING. **** N+ OMG

NosX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:25 AM   #5
montrossity

Send a message via AIM to montrossity

montrossity's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
This game is fucking retarded. I have just noticed that it says I have beat level 16, but not 14 or 15. WTF?

Ultramarathoner.
Swim, bike, run.
montrossity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:33 AM   #6
WithTheDawn

WithTheDawn's Gamercard
This is so fucking annoying...has happened to me several times, and now I've just lost 40-43, which I spent like 2 hours on...grrrr.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:27 AM   #7
Unbreakable669

Crippled IXI's Gamercard
It's happened to me too, I completed episodes 30-34 but I didn't complete 33 and didn't unlock 34???? Doesn't make any sense , they need to patch this or else this impossible game will become more impossible. And yes I exit to the main menu before the dashboard it doesn't work.
Unbreakable669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:11 AM   #8
crazypath yetti

Yetti Drums's Gamercard
Yeah I had the same issue. I made it through the first 30 episodes but the achievement didn't unlock for beating 30. So I looked through each episode and it didn't show any time for episode 14 (of course, the one with effing Master Control), so I re-beat it, and the achievement unlocked.

I then made it through 40 episodes but again, no achievement. So I look through and episode 14 still shows no time. So I beat it a third time, and the achievement unlocks.

Welp, just beat the 50th episode, hoping for that achievement, but of course not. STUPID EPISODE 14!!! Beat it a fourth time. Get my achievement - yay. I exit out to the main menu, then go back into Singleplayer, and scroll over to Episode 14 and it STILL doesn't show a time for me. However, when I check the leaderboards for it, it does show my time. Weird.

This game has been out forever. Doesn't make sense to me that this problem still exists.
crazypath yetti is offline   Reply With Quote