Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Conan
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-06-2010, 03:44 AM   #1
NataSS Inc

TumyStxx's Gamercard
Filthy rich....Glitched?

Ok, i have used both guides now for this 'chivo and i cant get it. I used the one in the guide and the one listed here in the forums as the "complete" one. For some reason, the 2 chests that are right next to the save point right before fighting Bone Cleaver II, both guides say they are right next to the save point.

I have played through 3 times now and they have NEVER been there.

Am I the only person with this problem? Anyone else having the same issue and if so, what is the fix?

I am only a couple 'chivo's from going 1000/1000 on this game and its driving me nuts trying repeated to get this one.

ETA: I have now gone through and found that for some reason on the DESERT level (level after pirates) it isnt counting everything I find. It is ALWAYS 1 short. I have followed both guides to a "T" and every time it is one short.

This is also the case with the save point right before Bone Cleaver II as mentioned previously, the 2 chests are NEVER there.

Last edited by NataSS Inc; 01-07-2010 at 05:38 AM.
NataSS Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
KaiohHokuto

kaioh hokuto's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NataSS Inc View Post
Ok, i have used both guides now for this 'chivo and i cant get it. I used the one in the guide and the one listed here in the forums as the "complete" one. For some reason, the 2 chests that are right next to the save point right before fighting Bone Cleaver II, both guides say they are right next to the save point.

I have played through 3 times now and they have NEVER been there.

Am I the only person with this problem? Anyone else having the same issue and if so, what is the fix?
I came across this problem yesterday when following the guide. I kept reloading an older save and they still wouldn't show. But then I figured it out.

When you get to the door that has the save before the Bone Cleaver fight, there are 3 archers at the top shooting at the civilians. There is a couple of weapon racks next to the wall. Since you can't climb up there to kill the archers, use a weapon and throw it at them with the R trigger. After I killed the archers, I opened the door and VOILA the chests are next to the save point this time.

Hope that helps you.

Last edited by KaiohHokuto; 01-10-2010 at 06:13 PM.
KaiohHokuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:11 AM   #3
NataSS Inc

TumyStxx's Gamercard
Alright, that was the ticket. Every other time i played i didnt give a rip about them becuase I could just run right past them and advance to the next stage without having any headaches.

But that did it. Thank you.

Now its just Master Conan and Chain of Fools. For some reason I cant get past 300 on my counter.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:23 PM   #4
Deviantelf

Deviantelf's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NataSS Inc View Post
For some reason I cant get past 300 on my counter.
If you haven't got it yet hopes this helps.

I did this with the Sand Dragon, at the end of Stage 2 before you climb the wooden planks on the wall, where you can hit the dragon but not do damage. And he only tries to snap at you in the far top left corner of the hall.

I was playing tired last night and was trying to figure out how to hurt him and was so zoned out thinking and whacking away at him that I hit the 100 mark, climbed the planks... and thought hey, I could get the 325 here! Went to bed and did the grind this morning.

I used a halberd from the guys before this screen, and hit X until I hit the dragon twice, you hear a tink tink sound and your counter goes up and says Double Strike. Then he tries to bite you, just block. And repeat~. Took several minutes and it was all I could do to not let my attention wander, but it worked.