PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Test Drive Unlimited
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 02:55 AM   #1
Cross Fire

Cross Fire 214's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Exclamation Achievement Trading Thread

after seeing that the update stops you from easily getting the custom challenge achievement i thought i would start a thread to try to help people get this achievement. the way im thinking of is that you leave your gamertag here and the times you can play (something along those lines to get in contact) and when you find someone that whats to help, you both make a challenge and share it online. BUT make the price and name of the challenge something that the other person can find and make it something easy that the other player can beat to get the achievement (like make it a small track but dont cross the line for a bit so the other person can easily beat your score)

A search engine that rewards $$ (gamestop gift cards) try it out! Help me out by searching the web, watch videos and doing surveys and more!
Old 02-26-2007, 02:56 AM   #2
Cross Fire

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 2
i hope this way makes it easier to get the achievement and ill happily be the first to try it out just send me a FR and a message and we can figure something out

A search engine that rewards $$ (gamestop gift cards) try it out! Help me out by searching the web, watch videos and doing surveys and more!
Old 03-03-2007, 08:13 AM   #3
FriggenCarl

FriggenCarl's Gamercard
quick question. i won like 10 of these things, but still no achievement. do you need to have the high score/speed when the challenge runs out?
Old 03-04-2007, 03:25 PM   #4
Cross Fire

yea and that is the hardest part of the challenge because some people have the achievement but they try to win the challenges for the hell of it, so once you find a challenge you must just keep trying to perfect your time

Old 05-13-2007, 01:54 PM   #5
Ruthless
Banned User

Ruthless x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I wanna do it add me
Old 05-14-2007, 10:44 AM   #6
masteravatar

Send a message via MSN to masteravatar

mast3ravatar's Gamercard
add me please
Old 05-16-2007, 08:17 PM   #7
LANCERS 3

Da Dirrty Q Tip's Gamercard
GAMERTAG: LANCERS 3 TIMES AVAILABLE: ANY TIME OF THE DAY FOR THE MOST PART... looking to boost the online achievments with anyone who is available... send a fr if interested
Old 05-22-2007, 03:21 PM   #8
Craigzeh

I have the Achievements(Not all)but ill be gald to help out.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:02 PM   #9
JoeHacker90

Send a message via AIM to JoeHacker90

joehacker90's Gamercard
if i get on anytime soon ill make a bunch with the name my gamertag.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:40 PM   #10
JVodka

fozzie bear's Gamercard
hey, I'm nearing the 1k for this game, and only need a few more. I would gladly help others out for some help with the inter club races achievement.

I only need that one, the instant challenge, the custom challenge, and then the 5k achievements. That's only like 70 points.
Old 05-24-2007, 09:16 PM   #11
Bax x360a
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to Bax x360a

Bax x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Hi guys, looking to trade the online achievements havent got any of them yet so if anybody wants to trade just send me a message and friend request
Old 05-27-2007, 04:11 PM   #12
xXDeSolat3Xx

hey all, if anyone would like to trade all the online achievements with me please add me

GT: xXDeSolat3Xx
Old 06-03-2007, 01:06 AM   #13
Beach 3214

Send a message via MSN to Beach 3214

Beach 3214's Gamercard
Well I need help with just about all the multiplayers achievments, but first can I confirm. Is "MULTIPLAYER VIC. - LEVEL 1
10 Take 3 victories in multiplayer races. Only RANKED MATCHES are counted.

just where you flash them and they accept the race?

But I also need help with a clan and the drive ins

So just add me when ever, I'll be on most of the time and willin to play whenever.
Beach 3214
Old 06-05-2007, 03:10 PM   #14
Sooty Mike

Send a message via MSN to Sooty Mike

sooty mike's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Im Looking for people to get the online acheivements with. If you wanna help out, and i'll help you guys out too. Just Add me. And i'll contact those via Message so they are on at the same time. (cause its a huge area, i dont want to be else where and have others on another part of the island.

Gamertag: Sooty Mike

Thanks.

Also when yuou add me, let me know who you are and that you got my gamertag from here. (i dont usually accept FR from people i play with)

Ghost Busters
Wolfenstien
MW 2
Bioshock 2
Assassins Creed 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Dead rising 2
Old 06-05-2007, 05:24 PM   #15
rlg420
Banned User

I am in. I live in the States so and am on in the afternoon usually. Central time
Old 06-11-2007, 06:38 PM   #16
talkingjrod1

talkingjrod's Gamercard
Exclamation online achievements

can someone please help me out with the online achievements-I need the interclub and the multiplayer victories

gamertag is Talkingjrod1 and i am on almost every day
add me as friend and let me know youre from here and wanna boost tdu
Old 06-14-2007, 12:27 AM   #17
CoolioDude

Send a message via AIM to CoolioDude

CoolioDude's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach 3214 View Post
Well I need help with just about all the multiplayers achievments, but first can I confirm. Is "MULTIPLAYER VIC. - LEVEL 1
10 Take 3 victories in multiplayer races. Only RANKED MATCHES are counted.

just where you flash them and they accept the race?

But I also need help with a clan and the drive ins

So just add me when ever, I'll be on most of the time and willin to play whenever.
Beach 3214
All you have to do is pull of your map, go to challenges, and do any of the brownish icons instead of the blue. Some challenges may not have anyone in them, so of they don't, find another one.

R.I.P. Xbox 360 #1. 12/25/06-7/1/07.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:42 AM   #18
Bobtroid

Send a message via AIM to Bobtroid

Bobtroid's Gamercard
anyone who can help me with the trade and club member achievements? and maybe the race win ones?

My game collection.
Old 06-14-2007, 07:47 AM   #19
JpMoonwalker

JPtheProdigy's Gamercard
yea i need help with a few of the achievements...GT is JPtheProdigy
Old 06-14-2007, 09:12 PM   #20
rlg420
Banned User

Okay guys everyday around 4pm central time look for me at the Waikiki Race. I have 8 legit wins out of about 12 races but it am sick of looking for races so lets boost this bitch.
Old 06-18-2007, 10:05 AM   #21
JpMoonwalker

JPtheProdigy's Gamercard
i'm tryin to get a few achievements tonight around 9 pm EST...if anyone else is interested my GT is JPtheProdigy
Old 06-20-2007, 02:58 AM   #22
mashedfish

i dont know if this is the right place to ask but its for achievements, i was wondering if any one who is quite far into the game with a fair bit of money would be willing to donate a little to help a newbie (if its possible)

please dont flame me for this. its just a question and if u dont agree with this then fair enough but if u could help me out would be greatly appreciated

gt is "mashedfish"
Old 06-20-2007, 04:54 AM   #23
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Staff - Front Page   Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
My son and I are looking to swap the club races with two other people if anyone is available after 5pm PT weekdays or pretty much anytime weekends...

Feel free to send me a friend request with Test Drive in it if you are interested...

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:00 PM   #24
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Staff - Front Page   Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashedfish View Post
i dont know if this is the right place to ask but its for achievements, i was wondering if any one who is quite far into the game with a fair bit of money would be willing to donate a little to help a newbie (if its possible)

please dont flame me for this. its just a question and if u dont agree with this then fair enough but if u could help me out would be greatly appreciated

gt is "mashedfish"
As I understand it, it is not possible to transfer funds to other players. Not too hard to earn money in the game, however. I was always able to buy what I needed without difficulty, and while I am largely done with the game I still have 4 or 5 million in the bank despite owning almost every house on the island and at least one of every car with maybe 3 exceptions.

As a new player, do all the transport missions you can find, and do them perfect. Restart them if you take any damage at all. Also, find an easy race to make money in and replay it over and over. If you need suggestions, let me know what level you are and I can give you pointers to a couple that you have access to that you may not have found yet.

Old 06-22-2007, 07:17 PM   #25
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JpMoonwalker View Post
yea i need help with a few of the achievements...GT is JPtheProdigy
I sent you and rlg420 FRs via XBL to nail the club races this weekend.

Old 06-24-2007, 12:00 AM   #26
mashedfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Creech View Post
As I understand it, it is not possible to transfer funds to other players. Not too hard to earn money in the game, however. I was always able to buy what I needed without difficulty, and while I am largely done with the game I still have 4 or 5 million in the bank despite owning almost every house on the island and at least one of every car with maybe 3 exceptions.

As a new player, do all the transport missions you can find, and do them perfect. Restart them if you take any damage at all. Also, find an easy race to make money in and replay it over and over. If you need suggestions, let me know what level you are and I can give you pointers to a couple that you have access to that you may not have found yet.
haha i probably should have game more of a chance before running to the forums lol, i have since learnt a couple of things i can do myself to raise money if need be, but thanks for offering you time, was still appreciated
Old 07-02-2007, 09:16 AM   #27
Ruthless
Banned User

Ruthless x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I have 3 people inc me who want the inter club achivement so anyone who needs it add me and a msg saying TDU
Old 07-11-2007, 12:36 PM   #28
Stagga

Arndtwolf's Gamercard
Add me. gamertag: Arndtwolf
Old 07-12-2007, 02:49 PM   #29
Turbo VDuB 44

TURB0 V's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Message for you Ruthless..
Old 07-23-2007, 10:15 PM   #30
Beach 3214

Send a message via MSN to Beach 3214

Beach 3214's Gamercard
Looking for the interclub races wins, so if someone wants to make a club i'll join and race. Just send me a message or FR request when ever. On vacation so on and off all the time.

Beach 3214
Closed Thread