PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-16-2009, 08:37 PM   #61
iBlessing 09
Banned User

Rare Name's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Failed glitches etc.

BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH!
BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH! BE ETCH!
iBlessing 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:06 PM   #62
Zer0_13420

ZER0 13420's Gamercard
this game is getting to be stupid!! everyone and their brother use the stupid, UNREALISTIC akimbo 1887s, all i ever get is private matches on rust witch are free for all with like 18 people in it. seriously it ruins the game....

They told me, be afraid of the ones around you
Cause nobody's gunna have your back
They told me, make sure you get used to lonely
Cause they're gone when you fall face flat
They told me, it don't matter how you play the game
Cause in the end you're a loser anyway
They told me, see even when you win you lost
They forget you by the end of the day

I TOLD THEM!!!........
Zer0_13420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:28 AM   #63
Muta32
Red Room Member

Muta32's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0_13420 View Post
this game is getting to be stupid!! everyone and their brother use the stupid, UNREALISTIC akimbo 1887s, all i ever get is private matches on rust witch are free for all with like 18 people in it. seriously it ruins the game....
AGREED!!!

Every time I try to do 3rd person team tactical I wind up in one of those g@y @$$ rooms.

I know it's the holiday season and I hate to be a Scrooge but... INFINITY WARD NEEDS TO GET OFF THEIR ASSES AND FIX THIS $H!T
Old 12-17-2009, 09:08 AM   #64
Distanc3

Zymotic Brandon's Gamercard
Ok so here is a more up to date list of complaints about this game.

This game has possibly the largest group of shit talkers I have ever seen. All of it always follows what me and my friends call the "xbox live shit talking check list" which goes as follows: Your gay, have a small dick, live in your parents basement, have no friends, no life, never been laid, if you lost you suck, and if you won you obviously cheated. Can't we just play the game for fun?

Next off I would say the game does not cater to the hard core players at all. Where is our free for all and other less important game modes? We paid the same price for this game as everyone else...and yes we all got the same content; however, to many of us its like we did not.

Also the whole drug thing in the game. I personally do not care if you do drugs, I really don't but is your personality so shallow that the best emblem/title you can use out of the hundreds of them is BLUNT TRAMA and a WEED LEAF LMAO its funny because they are drugs LOL LOL...no. I am not saying that people are not dumb enough to already sum up their personality with drugs. But does a war game need to promote it? If these idiots get to advocate drugs why can't my clan tag be 1up to advocate retro gaming...YOU ARE JUST TAKING IT WAY TO FAR MISTER. LOL but the 420 clan tag totally fine...sure why not.

For now the last thing that I can think of is the way this game disallows you to utilize the party chat feature. This is ridicules, I have many friends on xbox live and enjoy spending time talking to them while we play games. This game makes it to where if I want to do this I have to choose from very few game types. IW apparently did this to reduce the number of cheaters, HA they can still go into private chat and often times do I am sure. People are still boosting nukes so it accomplished nothing. More over usually people A don't have mics, B if they do are on the other team or you deal with my first complaint about this game.

All and all I really like this game; but somethings got to give.

Last edited by Distanc3; 02-17-2010 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Bitch no longer valid
Distanc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:14 AM   #65
Distanc3

Zymotic Brandon's Gamercard
No such ting as lag switching in mw2

I retract my saying that lag switches do not work, they do in fact work as I found out a couple days ago. I had tried to use them in the past to no avail, I guess I was just doing it wrong.

Last edited by Distanc3; 02-17-2010 at 03:15 PM. Reason: I am a DIRTY LIAR lol
Distanc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:50 PM   #66
Muta32
Red Room Member

Muta32's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distanc3 View Post
I personally have a log switch...used it to make videos on glitches...never in multiplayer...because ITS STUPID...this game will kick you off of XBL if you lag switch as the host...and if you lag switch as NOT THE HOST it only effects your connection and to everyone else you are standing in place...and cannot kill anyone...so yeah LAG SWITCHING ONLY WORKS IN PRIVATE ROOMS IN THIS GAME
Ahem...

Well if this truly is the case, and I am incorrect, can you please educate me on 2 things? (And no I am not being a smart ass. It's a serious question)

1. Can people use that crap when they do the private match glitch?

2. Why is it that even when I have green bars my game lags, jumps around, etc. ?

PS: You have a typo at the beginning of your post saying log and not lag.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:21 PM   #67
CunningFox

z ShockWave x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
I cannot express in words how much it pisses me off that I will be in a party with 8 other people and hop into ground war only to see that half of the people that were with me are no longer with me. Infinity ward mad millions off of this game the day it came out and cannot find out a way to stop this.

My second complaint is grown men talking trash like 12 year old kids...video games are a pass time...GROW UP...and its a never ending cycle...if you win you were camping, used some gun that the game included that puts you at an unfair advantage, or some other shit they will pull out of their ass to cry about...and if they win you suck, your gay, you have a small cock, you live with you parents...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH seriously kids this is just a game...if this is your life then good for you and welcome to the MUTE list...I have literally muted so many people on this game that now when I join random games people are allready red miced

3rd and final complaint...this game is called modern warfare...not battlefield 1926...so why the F*** are the 1887's the best guns in the game...seriously NERF them IW...and do it yesterday...they would not be that bad...but you have to wait until you are rank 67 just to use them...yeah lets give the advantage of the best weapon to the people how also have the advantage of time invested...I seriously know dozens of people who are not prestieging because of these damn 410 shotties...if these guns were the standards of weapondry in 1926 that means that we have actually regressed in almost 100 years to the point where an old fassion sling shot would be comprable on the battlefield

Thank you for allowing me to vent...and I hope that someone else reads this and thinks...THANK GOD...I'm not the only one
Are you actually telling me that if would run across a battlefield with a Winchester?
CunningFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #68
Fun

SASxYANKEEx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muta32 View Post
AGREED!!!

Every time I try to do 3rd person team tactical I wind up in one of those g@y @$$ rooms.

I know it's the holiday season and I hate to be a Scrooge but... INFINITY WARD NEEDS TO GET OFF THEIR ASSES AND FIX THIS !T
They have worked there asses of to fix it patch is on the way with private match fix infinate ammo fix and model 1887 nerf
Old 12-17-2009, 01:49 PM   #69
Fun

SASxYANKEEx's Gamercard
Quote:
I cannot express in words how much it pisses me off that I will be in a party with 8 other people and hop into ground war only to see that half of the people that were with me are no longer with me. Infinity ward mad millions off of this game the day it came out and cannot find out a way to stop this.

My second complaint is grown men talking trash like 12 year old kids...video games are a pass time...GROW UP...and its a never ending cycle...if you win you were camping, used some gun that the game included that puts you at an unfair advantage, or some other shit they will pull out of their ass to cry about...and if they win you suck, your gay, you have a small cock, you live with you parents...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH seriously kids this is just a game...if this is your life then good for you and welcome to the MUTE list...I have literally muted so many people on this game that now when I join random games people are allready red miced

3rd and final complaint...this game is called modern warfare...not battlefield 1926...so why the F*** are the 1887's the best guns in the game...seriously NERF them IW...and do it yesterday...they would not be that bad...but you have to wait until you are rank 67 just to use them...yeah lets give the advantage of the best weapon to the people how also have the advantage of time invested...I seriously know dozens of people who are not prestieging because of these damn 410 shotties...if these guns were the standards of weapondry in 1926 that means that we have actually regressed in almost 100 years to the point where an old fassion sling shot would be comprable on the battlefield

Thank you for allowing me to vent...and I hope that someone else reads this and thinks...THANK GOD...I'm not the only one
There were standard in 1887

joke
Old 12-17-2009, 10:09 PM   #70
achievementjockey

sh00tdabunny's Gamercard
Heartbeat sensorsors are cheap.
Akimbo 1887's are very cheap.

And i agree with what someone said about the estate map, i hate it too.

Other then that the game is great.
achievementjockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:18 AM   #71
Guitarr Steve

Send a message via AIM to Guitarr Steve Send a message via Yahoo to Guitarr Steve

Docter Peppa's Gamercard

This game is shit at the moment, CoD4 is way better.

The fact that IW said this game would depend more on skill rather than guns and perks is just hysterically incorrect. If you're using Models, you win. Marathon Lightweight in Search with a P90, you win. It's bullshit. I liked it when people used skillful guns and perks, and they weren't insanely unbalanced.

Back to CoD4 for a while to get 10th prestige 55!
It's like those parents who have their first kid, the kid is wonderful, exceeds in every aspect, then they have a second, it fails at life, sure they'll still love it, but inside they think "Oh fuck, what happened?"

Guitarr Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:35 AM   #72
MelangeAddict

melangeaddict's Gamercard
You know what I'm getting sick of seeing? Why does every douche who uses Akimbo 1887s also have to run around like a jackass?
Other things to bitch about:
Killing a guy and needing just one more kill to get a killstreak reward only to be killed by the guy who was chasing your target.
The fucking knife lunge and the fact that somehow they magically dodge my bullets when I'm hitting them center mass.
Goddamned lag causing me to get killed by the guy I shot in the head twice.

"You know where the word 'slave' came from? Originally? There was some black guy being a 'slave' so they called him a 'slave'" Louis C.K. with Huck Finn changes in order to not overstep forum lines.
MelangeAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:43 PM   #73
iBlessing 09
Banned User

Rare Name's Gamercard

Respawn fucking next to others!!! Omg every single time in the game i just played!!! I would kill somebody!! Then they would respawn right behind me or on the sides of me every fucking time!
iBlessing 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 05:28 PM   #74
2qu1k

lx 2qu1k xl's Gamercard
my top complaint would be trying to play headquarters and everyone on the other team using a grenade launcher, ats4/rpg, danger close setup and just spamming the hq never trying to capture it. Its just retarded.
2qu1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:03 PM   #75
Canadian Herov2

I agree with the people who say the community is a bunch of A holes, no offence but seriously, after a game all you hear is b****ing and complaining and of how terrible you are.

My personal "favourite" complain after the match is people who get mad in demolition for "camping" the bomb sites, like what else are you suppose to do :S, and the guy complaining is the one running around with model 1887's

and another annoying thing is host migration, and the advantage the host gets in the game.

Although I do love the game!!
Canadian Herov2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:11 PM   #76
Joker0fLife

Location: Inside of a location's local locality of localness locationally located locally

Joker0fLife's Gamercard

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=196301

well since they closed my congratulations thread, I will applaud those who beat my posted limit here, you all are quite the monsters! Everyone else in this thread that can't beat my limit, you still get a cookie.

*applauds*
*gives out cookies*
Old 12-19-2009, 12:30 AM   #77
Stewie Griffin2

Stew1e Griffin2's Gamercard

Sick and fucking tired of the goddamn glitched lobbies on every game I try to join. It's ridiculous that it's been able to go on this long, and even more ridiculous that so many people are doing it.
Stewie Griffin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:55 AM   #78
PatrickTheKing

Send a message via MSN to PatrickTheKing

PatrickTheKing's Gamercard
Hate the fact that its near impossible to get into a 3rd Person Game!
Every attempt just sends my party and I into a damn private match. 3rd Person is easiest the best part of the game, and it's pissing me off because I can't easily enjoy it.
PatrickTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:23 PM   #79
DLStChad II

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Ive been in loads of these glitched lobbies, they are sweet. I got nearly 290k xp in 1 game of SnD. Let the flaming begin.
On the other hand though I truly understand how frustrated ppl who wanna play legit are getting, id be the same and i feel your pain.
Although I always get mad when i get killed by Akimbo 1887s I must admit ive picked them up a few times when ive killed someone using them and I did have alot of fun
Old 12-19-2009, 04:08 PM   #80
MC Kenshi

TheCasketFiller's Gamercard
i dont think the heart beat sensors are cheap. thats probably because i use them. it all depends on how you use em tho, campers who use them to help get camp kills thats not cool. i use it so i can run around map and dont have to be cautious, as a result i die a lot but its more fun and without the heartbeat sensor i would have a lower K/D

the bitching:

the akimbo rangers and models range is rediculous. i can bitch about this one all day. way to many times have i been killed by this from a FAR distance.

the camping gets bad as well but doesnt bother me too much, how verticle the levels are really encourages campers.

the boosting is one of the worst things, i go into games very often where a group of kids are hiding with tactical insertion getting kills and killstreaks
Old 12-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #81
GTAmissions1

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
Another one is when some people seem to have more health and require more shots to take him down.
GTAmissions1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:49 PM   #82
St jimmy

st jimmy 720's Gamercard
POST A REPLY IF U AGREE WITH ME
Kühe werden nicht schwanger Alltag!!!!!!!!!!!

if u want to know what that means then translate it

Last edited by St jimmy; 12-19-2009 at 09:52 PM.
St jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:59 PM   #83
Phate LLD

Phate LLD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Indeed cows aren't.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:04 PM   #84
St jimmy

st jimmy 720's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phate LLD View Post
Indeed cows aren't.
lol how did u find out
St jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:25 PM   #85
drunk and ugly

drunk and ugly's Gamercard
where do i even begin...
those campers with heartbeat sensors on their m16's and famas'
who have 1887's as secondary. they never move and on the off chance of dying they go right back when nobody's looking. all the boosting is sooooo fucking gay. it mucks up the leaderboards and i think they should kick cheaters off the leaderboards. the top guy has apparently played over 13,000 days. WTF?

it's funny how such a great game can get ruined by such bad kids.
drunk and ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:00 AM   #86
userpig

userpig's Gamercard
I don't give a flying fuck about akimbos, shitty maps, riot shields and even private glitchers (I'm not homophobic after all), but the matchmaking, which IW doesn't even seem to pay attention to, is the worst pile of shit I've ever encountered on Xbox Live. It takes ages to find a game, people always get thrown out of lobbies for no fucking reason, lack of party chat makes it hard to see on time, and those fucking lags when you spray a full magazine into guy just to get killed by one magic bullet - that's totally awesome. I love this game so fucking much, that I'd rather play something else. CoD: WaW, for example. At least it doesn't suck.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:36 AM   #87
TogetherLemon

TogetherLemon's Gamercard
Omfgfixthespawningiget24killswithnukeequippedandth ensomeonespawnsbehindmeandidieomfgomgomfgomfg

TogetherLemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:50 AM   #88
xM4N1CM3NT4L3Rx
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TogetherLemon View Post
Omfgfixthespawningiget24killswithnukeequippedandth ensomeonespawnsbehindmeandidieomfgomgomfgomfg
EPIC POST

I think Underpass is cock
xM4N1CM3NT4L3Rx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:37 AM   #89
xXx3NIGM4xXx

xXx3NIGM4xXx's Gamercard
Dear Infinity Ward: Fuck you. Akimbo Shot guns are the stupidest fucking thing you have ever put out. They're over powered, they have the range of a fucking sniper rifle, and the accuracy to boot. The sheer number of people who use this fucking idiotic set up is so insane, it's fucking stupid! But, not as fucking stupid as you, Infinity Ward. I have lost the will to play a game that I very much loved, until today. I have been on a week long skid, that has seen my ratio go from 1.9 to 1.73. And it's because all I fucking play is people who 1) use Akimbo 1887s, 2) use grenade launchers, and 3) snipe. Do you have any fucking idea how obnoxious and increadibly fucking stupid that is? And it's all thanks to you, Infinity Ward. Game of the Year tarnished by trying to do too fucking much. I have no problems with anything else in this game, but the stupid fucking Akimbo 1887s has ruined this game for me. As for anyone who tells me to use them: Fuck you too, you ignorant ass holes. I'm not going to use something that completely ruins the game. 1887s in >2010?! What the fuck is that about anyway?! Akimbo anything sucks, period. This isn't Halo, this is fucking supposed to be "realistic". Not to say using Akimbo weapons isn't real, but who the shit is going to be able to handle two fucking shotguns like this? Pistols, okay, sure, whatever. Akimbo shotguns have go to go, Infinity Ward. I heard a patch was coming, WELL WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!? It's fucking Christmas break now, and I work all day, I want to come home and play some fucking MW2. But wait, the Akimbo is still prevalent as the day a patch was announced! Get your heads out of your rich a$$e$ and start working. I can't be the only one who feels this way, and if I am, well fuck everyone else too, oh, and have a great fucking day!

CoD4, here I come baby...Don't worry, I'll be gentle.

Last edited by xXx3NIGM4xXx; 12-20-2009 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Because I fucking want to! Wanna fight about it?!
xXx3NIGM4xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:04 AM   #90
Muta32
Red Room Member

Muta32's Gamercard
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx3NIGM4xXx View Post
Dear Infinity Ward: Fuck you. Akimbo Shot guns are the stupidest fucking thing you have ever put out. They're over powered, they have the range of a fucking sniper rifle, and the accuracy to boot. The sheer number of people who use this fucking idiotic set up is so insane, it's fucking stupid! But, not as fucking stupid as you, Infinity Ward. I have lost the will to play a game that I very much loved, until today. I have been on a week long skid, that has seen my ratio go from 1.9 to 1.73. And it's because all I fucking play is people who 1) use Akimbo 1887s, 2) use grenade launchers, and 3) snipe. Do you have any fucking idea how obnoxious and increadibly fucking stupid that is? And it's all thanks to you, Infinity Ward. Game of the Year tarnished by trying to do too fucking much. I have no problems with anything else in this game, but the stupid fucking Akimbo 1887s has ruined this game for me. As for anyone who tells me to use them: Fuck you too, you ignorant ass holes. I'm not going to use something that completely ruins the game. 1887s in >2010?! What the fuck is that about anyway?! Akimbo anything sucks, period. This isn't Halo, this is fucking supposed to be "realistic". Not to say using Akimbo weapons isn't real, but who the shit is going to be able to handle two fucking shotguns like this? Pistols, okay, sure, whatever. Akimbo shotguns have go to go, Infinity Ward. I heard a patch was coming, WELL WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!? It's fucking Christmas break now, and I work all day, I want to come home and play some fucking MW2. But wait, the Akimbo is still prevalent as the day a patch was announced! Get your heads out of your rich a$$ and start working. I can't be the only one who feels this way, and if I am, well fuck everyone else too, oh, and have a great fucking day!

CoD4, here I come baby...Don't worry, I'll be gentle.
Amen to that!