PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-23-2010, 02:13 PM   #931
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZakkuHiryado View Post
I don't play much multiplayer so I'll bitch about the Spec. Ops. I finally beat them all with some help from my roommate but the whole time I kept wondering where the hell were the checkpoints. Seriously!! Why don't the really long Spec. Ops give you a goddamn break?! Having said that, I'm glad I beat them despite no checkpoints :P
I'm actually glad iw made the spec ops tough. This at least made up for the rediculously easy veteran campaign.

MC B0B x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:56 PM   #932
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Cool Just a thought...

This is a lil bitching for achievement whores.

Wouldn't it be nice to get achievements for prestige (Sorry if it's been already posted before). At least for the first one. Then you have a 100 Percent in Online Mode + let's say 100 G extra.

Yeah I know I know, it's not hard to reach prestige, only needs time and some headshots, hehe.

But as I said. The online gaming would make a lot more fun with achievements, just like in GEARS OF WAR.

Well, just a thought. Let's do some more headshots Biaaaaaaaaaatch.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:14 PM   #933
Hamburgerous

Hamburgerous's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc b0b View Post
I'm actually glad iw made the spec ops tough. This at least made up for the rediculously easy veteran campaign.
People bitch about checkpoints, but it would have been stupidly easy with them. Think about War Driving if it saved every time you cleared a house. You'd walk it with out any bother what so ever.

I think the whole point of Special Ops is you were playing as Special Operations units, the bets of the best and to need checkpoint wouldn't be in line with that. This is where you show what you're made of, and I'm really glad there are no checkpoint in Spec Ops.

I don't like the seemingly random and erratic placement of checkpoints in the campaign. I know they're condition based but getting 4 in a minute then none for 10 just doesn't seem right.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:29 PM   #934
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgerous View Post
People bitch about checkpoints, but it would have been stupidly easy with them. Think about War Driving if it saved every time you cleared a house. You'd walk it with out any bother what so ever.

I think the whole point of Special Ops is you were playing as Special Operations units, the bets of the best and to need checkpoint wouldn't be in line with that. This is where you show what you're made of, and I'm really glad there are no checkpoint in Spec Ops.

I don't like the seemingly random and erratic placement of checkpoints in the campaign. I know they're condition based but getting 4 in a minute then none for 10 just doesn't seem right.
specs was the best part of the game for this reason. its the same reason why completing mile high club is cod 4 was so satisfying.

Old 08-23-2010, 07:29 PM   #935
Devil Sora

Send a message via AIM to Devil Sora Send a message via MSN to Devil Sora

Devil Sora's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
This is a lil bitching for achievement whores.

Wouldn't it be nice to get achievements for prestige (Sorry if it's been already posted before). At least for the first one. Then you have a 100 Percent in Online Mode + let's say 100 G extra.

Yeah I know I know, it's not hard to reach prestige, only needs time and some headshots, hehe.

But as I said. The online gaming would make a lot more fun with achievements, just like in GEARS OF WAR.

Well, just a thought. Let's do some more headshots Biaaaaaaaaaatch.
So the hackers could just get 1000G?
Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.
------------------------------------------------
Devil Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 08:53 PM   #936
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Lightbulb Unlocked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Sora View Post
So the hackers could just get 1000G?
That's a rhetorical question right, haha.
Nahw for real. I'd say, hell nooo. Definitely not and if they should manage to get it, well their Gamerscore drops down to zero.
As I said, ONLY FOR ACHIEVEMENT HUNTERS. That's that. All the others can ignore this.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:25 PM   #937
i NatrlKilla i

Killa x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Nahw for real. I'd say, hell nooo. Definitely not and if they should manage to get it, well their Gamerscore drops down to zero.
As I said, ONLY FOR ACHIEVEMENT HUNTERS. That's that. All the others can ignore this.
It would encourage more cheating. There would be more hackers hacking prestiges to get their gamerscore, and there would be more boosters boosting anything else multiplayer achievement related
i NatrlKilla i is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 01:30 AM   #938
tgas416

tgas416's Gamercard
Quote:
Dude i hope you understand that hacking the achievements is easier then getting into a 10th lobby sooo gamer score drop to zero impossible
Old 08-25-2010, 03:15 AM   #939
Suicide Fury

im here to bitch about the host migration. yea its cool and all but if your host and it goes to host migration it kicks whoever the host is. this has happened to me only a couple of times. and please dont say go getz 1337 interwebz connections because my internet is pretty good. it should just switch hosts and not kick the current host. it only frustrates me because i got a chopper gunner and i rarely do and right after i deployed it went into host migration.

end rant.
Suicide Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 06:24 AM   #940
aussiegamer

HoMiCiDaL362's Gamercard
Ground War is a mess. Too many players, too many host migrations. If you get host, you're unlucky, because you will just be kicked out.

Afgan, terrible map, never gets skipped.

Akimbo Rafikahs are ridiculously overpowered, as are most shotguns.

Too many ways to die (shot, grenades, rockets, knifed, shot by helicopter, predator, claymores, c4, car explosion, fall damage etc.)

MW 2 Online encourages camping ie. only being able to be hit by a Predator Missile whilst in the open, killstreak rewards, helicopters only being able to attack you if you are in the open and etc.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:50 AM   #941
SW Ownage

What your gameplay says about you:

M16: You suck
Famas: You suck
Rafficas: You suck
Barret: You suck
WA2000: You suck
M21: You suck
UMP: You suck
Models: You suck
You quickscope: You suck
You camp: You suck

Bring back the R700!!, and the original MP5!!

evrything else im happy with :P

ok im good ;P
SW Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 12:24 PM   #942
siamese snake

guff buster3's Gamercard
My only complaint..

Losing control of the predator missile,WTF is that about.Anyone else had this happen to them.
Black Ops zombie mode.

Add me on XBL if you're up for boosting.
Current GS:92130

siamese snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:08 PM   #943
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW Ownage View Post

ok im good ;P
I'm going to bitch about people who bitch about good weapons. Do you really expect every gun to be exactly equal. No. Do you really expect people to use only weapons that suck. NO. Maybe the next time i go to the store i will buy something really shitty so it will make whatever i am doing more difficult. This way i will feel better about myself even though the result will be shitty.

Old 08-27-2010, 07:10 AM   #944
tigersrule
Community & Events Team

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - tigersrule   Staff - Community and Events Team   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamese snake View Post
My only complaint..

Losing control of the predator missile,WTF is that about.Anyone else had this happen to them.
I've had it happen once. It's gone through the map a couple times, but it has also done what you just said. I was aiming at a group of people, and all of the sudden it diverted away from them resulting in me getting no kills. I tried to move it back, but it was like it was stuck and wouldn't budge. It has never done that since, so maybe it was a force field hack lol. Maybe one where they can never get hit by a predator missle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Assault View Post
I've never been to California, but it's going to be a shame that my first trip out there will be mostly me kicking your ass.
Community Blogs | Ambassadors | Community Gaming | Artist of the Month

tigersrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:19 AM   #945
SW Ownage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc b0b View Post
I'm going to bitch about people who bitch about good weapons. Do you really expect every gun to be exactly equal. No. Do you really expect people to use only weapons that suck. NO. Maybe the next time i go to the store i will buy something really shitty so it will make whatever i am doing more difficult. This way i will feel better about myself even though the result will be shitty.
yeh theyre good - but not just good - theyre stupidly overpowered in the case of burst fires

then the non bolt action snipers - youll walk along see a ghillie and go aw its ok hes a sniper - then they spray the -bam!- out of you with the shitty thing OR!! they pull out goddamned rafficas -- which more than likely will happen -- i am the ONLY person that i have seen online who ALWAYS uses a pistol with their sniper --> USP FTW!!!!

and the ump?? EVERYONE USES IT!! its also more powerful than half the assault rifles when its only half the size (wtf??) im sick fed up with it ive NEVER completed it - because im not a sheep!!

:P

Last edited by SW Ownage; 08-27-2010 at 10:22 AM.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:44 AM   #946
aussiegamer

HoMiCiDaL362's Gamercard
CAMPERS CAMPERS FUCKING CAMPERS! Grr.

Biggest thing I hate, you do the right thing and run the map, but then you run the risk of getting predator'ed or shot down by a helicopter. The absolute worst. This game just encourages camping ffs.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:15 PM   #947
Corrosive Will

Corrosive Will's Gamercard
The worst thing about it is it's best bit the campaign. It's too short but it's got the best story follow up ever.
Corrosive Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 07:14 PM   #948
atldc404

ATLDC404's Gamercard
The only thing that bugs me about the game is the amount of people who use modded controllers and lag switches. All I do is back out but it is the fact that I have to that bothers me. Campers do not bother me nearly as much as they do, actually campers make my job easier cause I will find you and kill you.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:16 PM   #949
atldc404

ATLDC404's Gamercard
And the two guys who likes to boost in free-for-all. They should do away with that spawn anywhere perk.
Old 08-28-2010, 01:27 AM   #950
woodpete12

woodpete12's Gamercard
Quote:
YOU SUCK! You just mentioned really good guns. Just because they have a fast kill rate doesnt mean they are nooby. It takes skill to fully master these guns. If you bitch about rafficas then surely you mean akimbo. Bitch about the G18s then. Like b0b said not all guns are gonna be equal. Maybe I should buy a ghetto and move into there. I will feel good about myself for not picking a good house even though my days will be shit.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:25 AM   #951
ryangiroux1

Send a message via AIM to ryangiroux1

ryngirowtheboat's Gamercard
The guy who complained about host migration knows what's up. Today I was playing, was pounding people with my Chopper Gunner, and was 1 or 2 from nuke (and still in my chopper). My friend, who is generally a cool kid is the host, and he, joining the lobby late is on the other team. Anyway right before 25 kills he shuts his Xbox off attempting to end the game. Long story short he did.
ryangiroux1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 06:50 AM   #952
SNIPERUPHIGH

sniper up high's Gamercard
Why have ppl lost the ability to plug that mic in that came with there xbox

NO ONE TALKS ANYMORE how are you supposed to win objective modes when no one has there mic in

Soooo many lobbys soooo many ppl but no talking what has happened being a team with team talk
Old 08-28-2010, 01:13 PM   #953
SW Ownage

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodpete12 View Post
YOU SUCK! You just mentioned really good guns. Just because they have a fast kill rate doesnt mean they are nooby. It takes skill to fully master these guns. If you bitch about rafficas then surely you mean akimbo. Bitch about the G18s then. Like b0b said not all guns are gonna be equal. Maybe I should buy a ghetto and move into there. I will feel good about myself for not picking a good house even though my days will be shit.
Lol you have just proved how low your level of intelligence is - if i said raffica>S< then of course i mean bloody akimbo - its called the raffica single and what the hell is a fast kill rate?? they ALL kill in one burst even the raffica - and its no bigger than a usp :S, where is the skill in that exactly?? nowhere... and G18's are balanced by their recoil so their no problem to take out

oh and your wee metaphor at the end doesnt make any sense what-so-ever
Old 08-28-2010, 02:35 PM   #954
Hamburgerous

Hamburgerous's Gamercard

Quote:
Lol you have just proved how low your level of intelligence is - if i said raffica>S< then of course i mean bloody akimbo - its called the raffica single and what the hell is a fast kill rate?? they ALL kill in one burst even the raffica - and its no bigger than a usp :S, where is the skill in that exactly?? nowhere... and G18's are balanced by their recoil so their no problem to take out

oh and your wee metaphor at the end doesnt make any sense what-so-ever
Rafficas is correct regardless whether akimbo is the implied intent or not. There is more than one Raffica in the game (we don't have to share) so hating Rafficas doesn't necessarily mean you hate akimbos. If you guys are going to be jerks to one another at least read what's written before flying off the handle. It's a bitching thread, not a flaming thread.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:42 PM   #955
StayonTarget
Goggles Anybody?

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
I thought these were pretty funny.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:26 AM   #956
deadie

Haha ur pics fail mate ur OMG WALLHACK HAS A 1 IN THE !!1!

First 200/200 - Harm's Way - 30th Decemeber 2010
25k - 11 July 2010
30k - 15th november 2010

www.youtube.com/Sndz11
Come check my youtube out
Call of duty comms/Montages and achieviement guides

30k target by 2011 (Target Hit)
deadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 02:37 PM   #957
F3aR tH3 pSychO

Send a message via AIM to F3aR tH3 pSychO Send a message via Skype™ to F3aR tH3 pSychO

F3aR tH3 pSychO's Gamercard
Squeakers

I hate it when 12 year olds or ppl under the age of like 14 play these games and then they squeak and squeal adn thne they get muted... it annoyes the shit out of me that thier parents would let them buy these games... i wish ther was a mute all squeakers button or a mute all button

Thanx SeedyEvil for the sig
When in doubt, whip it out!
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/FearThePsycho
You take a cat and a decaying radioactive isotope releasing deadly amounts of radiation and you lock them together in a windowless, completely soundproof steel box. Is the cat dead or alive?
F3aR tH3 pSychO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 02:50 PM   #958
iBlessing 09
Banned User

Rare Name's Gamercard

People that cll good players Try Hard Kids. WTF"
iBlessing 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:00 AM   #959
Devil Sora

Send a message via AIM to Devil Sora Send a message via MSN to Devil Sora

Devil Sora's Gamercard
Quote:

ok im good ;P
Anyone who has that many weapons they bitch about must suck.
Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.
------------------------------------------------
Devil Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:22 AM   #960
optics

I don't ever use the mic, but today .... I did... for good reason. I had to tell everyone in the lobby and on my team to watch a certain player because they were nuke boosting. I joined a game and noticed it. The guy called in a nuke, who happened to be on my team. I still put him on blast when we were in the lobby. He cost his team a victory and I'm all about fairness. During the next match, I kept track of him, still kept doing it. I got fed up and just told everyone on my team to look for the guy because he was nuke boosting. This time, the other team was gonna get the nuke. Anyways, it felt good ruining his streak.

Damn glitchers! On the map, Fuel, theres a rock you can go in. So yeah.....