PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-25-2011, 11:06 AM   #1171
Alpha Kebab

Location: A small hellhole outside of another hellhole in the Southern of Sweden

Alpha Kebab's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashbangandy View Post
You would have loved an old member of these forums then - xEliteProSniperX

entertaining times.
Was he/she a big noob?
Alpha Kebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:44 AM   #1172
flashbangandy

Twenty7red's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Kebab View Post
Was he/she a big noob?
read through the 'whats your KDR' thread from page 1 and see for yourself.
flashbangandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:51 PM   #1173
GrahamCrackerYO

GrahamCrackerYO's Gamercard
My Complaints

The only thing I really hate about Modern Warfare 2 is all of the people who hack it. Or people that use mods or aimbot. It ruins the game! Well, ruined the game.
GrahamCrackerYO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:17 PM   #1174
flashbangandy

Twenty7red's Gamercard
fricking moded cntrollers are rampant tonight 1 guy using a fal/danger close = unplayable
Old 03-27-2011, 09:08 PM   #1175
Alpha Kebab

Location: A small hellhole outside of another hellhole in the Southern of Sweden

Alpha Kebab's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashbangandy View Post
read through the 'whats your KDR' thread from page 1 and see for yourself.
1.02 That's some heavy stuff right there.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:09 AM   #1176
darkfang1818

Darkfang1818's Gamercard
Quickscoping and no scoping
darkfang1818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:46 AM   #1177
mbailey347

mikeprocurator's Gamercard
People complain about these games way to much. You know EXACTLY what you are getting when you buy a COD game. You know what to expect, you know what you are going to love and hate, so if you are going to bitch, don't bother buying the next game that comes out
mbailey347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:41 PM   #1178
Alpha Kebab

Alpha Kebab's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbailey347 View Post
People complain about these games way to much. You know EXACTLY what you are getting when you buy a COD game. You know what to expect, you know what you are going to love and hate, so if you are going to bitch, don't bother buying the next game that comes out
Say w00t!!? Why the fuck would you know what to expect. I think no one would guess that the RC-XD would be such a pain in the ass. Or that the Ak-74u would be OP as hell. And you know this is THE BITCHING TREAD for a reason.

OnT: People who think they know all when all they do is fail miserably
Old 04-01-2011, 08:39 PM   #1179
Alpha Kebab

Alpha Kebab's Gamercard
Why is this game flooded with way to young people? (Not bitching because they are so easy to kill.) And why do they keep spamming messages about different lobbies?
Old 04-01-2011, 09:37 PM   #1180
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i agree, i just recently started playing MW2 online and i cant believe how many messages i get. its always for some prestige lobby or something, and i get atleast several per day. the younger children i found is a side-affect of any online game, would be nice if microsoft let you filter which age group you get matched up against.
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #1181
Alpha Kebab

Alpha Kebab's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by niko da bos View Post
i agree, i just recently started playing MW2 online and i cant believe how many messages i get. its always for some prestige lobby or something, and i get atleast several per day. the younger children i found is a side-affect of any online game, would be nice if microsoft let you filter which age group you get matched up against.
I would sell my soul for an age filter
Old 04-19-2011, 03:56 AM   #1182
DrunkenSin

xIGetUm's Gamercard
I have in my possession NO controllers that are modded. I just have very itchy trigger fingers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJa1fzcUd30
DrunkenSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 05:37 PM   #1183
Johncars

john8249's Gamercard
I hate how they don't have any multiplayer achievements, all they have is single player and special ops achievements.
sadface
Johncars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:01 AM   #1184
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johncars View Post
I hate how they don't have any multiplayer achievements, all they have is single player and special ops achievements.
sadface
Haha it's somehow true. By now WE ALL would had already 1750 together. I'm sure about that with my 37 DAYZ of gameplay and to be continued...

Signature by BAD VII

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!

Last edited by JuSt BLaZe; 04-24-2011 at 01:30 PM.
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:49 PM   #1185
Kaiyo

KaiyoOrganiz000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johncars View Post
sadface
I'm grateful really that they don't have multiplayer achievements otherwise I'd have to work through a broken, filled with cheaters/boosters/noobtubers and hacked multiplayer to get those achievements...
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:14 PM   #1186
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
I'm grateful really that they don't have multiplayer achievements otherwise I'd have to work through a broken, filled with cheaters/boosters/noobtubers and hacked multiplayer to get those achievements...
Nope not really. At least in the first few months I'm 100% sure you won't have any problems to get these. Just like in every other game recently released.

But if you're trying to get them 2 years after...well yup I guess you're screwed.

@ topic:

THIS!!!

Signature by BAD VII

Last edited by JuSt BLaZe; 05-07-2011 at 11:24 AM.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:22 PM   #1187
SynysterChris

Send a message via MSN to SynysterChris

SynysterChris's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I really, really hate Activision now, and Microsoft now. So yesterday I got my rank reset by some damn hacker. Contacted both MS and Act, but they can't or wont do anything about this shit. Really, so there goes my 10th prestige and 20+ days of game time just like that.

So now I guess I have to find a J-tagger who can mod a 10th lobby because there is now way in hell, I'm going to do all that shit over again. If anyone knows of someone who does them free PM me please.
SynysterChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:23 AM   #1188
mark23

Givo85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynysterChris View Post
So now I guess I have to find a J-tagger who can mod a 10th lobby because there is now way in hell, I'm going to do all that shit over again. If anyone knows of someone who does them free PM me please.
Play ground war for a few hours & the offers will just naturally come flooding in lol.

mark23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:31 PM   #1189
flashbangandy

Twenty7red's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynysterChris View Post
I really, really hate Activision now, and Microsoft now. So yesterday I got my rank reset by some damn hacker. Contacted both MS and Act, but they can't or wont do anything about this shit. Really, so there goes my 10th prestige and 20+ days of game time just like that.

Did u get anywhere with this?

Similar thing happened to me today. I upset someone during a game of FFA and after the game finished, he messaged me to say that he was going to hack my account. Checked my stats a few games later and my accuracy has reversed and is now in the minuses. Not that bothered really but I'm a bit pissed off that someone can just do that at their own will.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:29 AM   #1190
MaXx Ownage

MaXx Ownage's Gamercard
boosters.... nuf said

Complete Games:
Final Fantasy XIII, Blue Dragon, Enchanted Arms, Phantasy Star Universe, LA Noire, Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Destroy All Humans, NFS Most Wanted....

Currently Playing: Star Ocean: The Last Hope, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, RAGE
MaXx Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:53 PM   #1191
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXx Ownage View Post
boosters.... nuf said
Hahaha, yeah let's find & rape 'em!

Signature by BAD VII

Old 05-17-2011, 02:15 PM   #1192
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Hahaha, yeah let's find & rape 'em!
what game type do boosters normally play? I play TDM or sometimes GW and I NEVER see them.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:54 PM   #1193
flashbangandy

Twenty7red's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
what game type do boosters normally play? I play TDM or sometimes GW and I NEVER see them.
I play Dom and see them quite reqularly
Old 05-18-2011, 06:53 PM   #1194
TTD187

TTD187's Gamercard
What grinds my gears is how people think this game is "Call of Duty 7" but what about Battlefield, it's had numerous games between Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 3... now Modern Warfare 3 is Call of Duty 8? That's just one thing that really makes me wanna smack someone in the face so hard that their jaw breaks! It's a "UUUURRRRGGGHHHH" thing -.-

To all of you but Battlefield 3: F*** off!
TTD187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 08:16 PM   #1195
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
I see them in every 2nd game of FREE FOR ALL. That's why I rather stick to my S&D.

But I also encountered a few in (Hardcore) HQ and GROUND WAR.

Signature by BAD VII

Old 05-18-2011, 08:23 PM   #1196
i NatrlKilla i

Killa x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
I see a couple in TDM either yesterday or the day before, when playing with Draven, but ir's very rare you see them. Play FFA however, and you could end up seeing quite a few.

Black Ops Multiplayer Updates Here

i NatrlKilla i is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:27 PM   #1197
Spanish Assault

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by i NatrlKilla i View Post
I see a couple in TDM either yesterday or the day before, when playing with Draven, but ir's very rare you see them. Play FFA however, and you could end up seeing quite a few.
you are not allowed to talk to me anymore for bailing on us last night...to play Homefront too for that matter...you should be embarrassed.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:18 PM   #1198
SHN1KA

SHNlKA's Gamercard
Why do people bitch about 'quickscoping' ALL THE TIME? They say its easy and takes no skill. They are wrong. I spent over a month in 1v1 against my friend, just to get half decent at it. No i don't 'quickscope' all the time, but in a situation when im running around, its the difference between life and death. They say that we suck, getting 1 decent shot, and 20+ deaths in the process. I generally end up with a 3.0 k/d or higher running around the map with SoH, SP, and ninja or sitrep. Also, after every game, whether i 'quickscope' or 'hardscope' i always get called out for it. im sick of all the people who cant beat me with their silenced UMPs or extended mags AA-12s and say im a 'n00b' or 'tryhard'

Theres my rant for the day after all the threads and rage messages about it over the past couple of days.
SHN1KA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:20 PM   #1199
Spanish Assault

Commando-Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando-

GOD I HATE COMMANDO!!!
Old 05-26-2011, 10:29 PM   #1200
Hamburgerous

Hamburgerous's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I'd like to bitch about how bad I am at domination. Fucking suck at it and I assume it must be IW's fault somehow. SORT IT OUT, EH!