PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-25-2013, 03:14 PM   #1261
N00delsuppe

Antr0p0phagus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
There is not much to complain about, except that the checkpoint system sucks. It's a real pain in the ass, if you get a checkpoint at a situation, from where it is impossible to win the level ...

N00delsuppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:50 AM   #1262
ctugt

Send a message via Skype™ to ctugt

ctugt's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00delsuppe View Post
There is not much to complain about, except that the checkpoint system sucks. It's a real pain in the ass, if you get a checkpoint at a situation, from where it is impossible to win the level ...
agree with this one, i had it once, i was just getting shotted, the bullet was already flying towards me while the checkpoint saved.
ctugt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:53 AM   #1263
Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Kasai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Fuck this game's MP.

Go online, play some games, two kids with the combined intelligence of an amoeba join and go around tubing and camping. Then reply to my message telling to stop with "I'm not camping durr de durr" and keep doing it.

Then I join a match on Quarry, team of kids getting their asses kicked (as per usual). Go around like normal. Then some try hard goes around Semtex spamming and ACR corner camping. As if I'm not angry enough already.

Here's the kicker; I see a guy come out from the central warehouse onto the big catwalk, I (at the back of the map near all the granite blocks) take my RPD and put 3 bullets in him. 3. Lo and behold this fucking prick swings his UMP45 at me - and get this - literally twitches the analog stick spraying it all over the place, after getting shot 3 times (which should've killed him) and kills me before I can land my next shot. Motherfucking UMP outclasses my RPD AFTER GETTING SHOT and walks away. Balance? Fuck that. Realism? What does that mean?

I swear by the 9 fucking circles of hell I would stab whoever did the weapon stats for that game in the eye with a letter opener. Again. And again. And again. Then I'd dance on his grave.