PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > The Saboteur
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-07-2009, 03:31 AM   #1
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
La Bourse viewpoint trouble

Dunno if I can explain this properly but I'll try.In the La Bourse region,there is a viewpoint on top of an archway that seems to be impossible to reach.You can't climb up the arch from anywhere,you can't jump to it from a rooftop and there are no ziplines running to or from it like on a previous archway viewpoint I did.Does anyone know how the heck you get to it? Sean doesn't learn a parachute or flying ability does he lol?

If you bring up your map,the viewpoint is to the northeast of the Palais Royal and directly north of the writing "La Bourse" on the map.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:19 AM   #2
Macho M.

I'm also interested in this viewpoint... there are at least a couple more seemingly impossible to reach viewpoints, and so far, I haven't got any new abilities which would help me to take them.

Wait till you have to run up a pyramid-shaped rooftop which is impossible to climb fron any side, yet is doable by running on the very edges. Those moments make me cry and wish for AC planning of maps...

Last edited by Macho M.; 12-07-2009 at 08:23 AM.
Macho M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:17 AM   #3
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Wow.Well I just did it but I'm not sure if you're meant to do it this way.Basically,I climbed on the roof next to it and did a sprinting jump off the edge and managed to grab the top of the archway and then pulled myself up.Phew.

Some of the viewpoints are really awkward and I know this won't be the only one to stump me.Hope that helps you at least nail the La Bourse one.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote