PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Card and Board > Trivial Pursuit
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-11-2009, 09:28 AM   #1
weatherman2002

dev aka mclovn's Gamercard
x10 achievement

this is hard and im confused with the guys way would i be able to use auto save on a question i know and on the next question turn it off on the ones i dont know and repeat??
weatherman2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:56 AM   #2
tiger1040

tiger104's Gamercard
that won't work because as soon as you turn auto save on it keeps track of all the questions up the point where you are playing
tiger1040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:12 PM   #3
CyberLegionX

CyberLegionX's Gamercard
The hard way would to play the game until you know all the answers
The easy way is to unplug your controller on every question you don't know and look the info up, cheap but effective
CyberLegionX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:55 PM   #4
Mickey McMicks

Mickey McMicks's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherman2002 View Post
this is hard and im confused with the guys way would i be able to use auto save on a question i know and on the next question turn it off on the ones i dont know and repeat??
the best way to get this and the ones involved with clearing the board is to start a game, save as soon as possible, then get out a paper and pad. I'd organize it so you have 11 or so answers for each category, write down all the answers, even if you get them wrong. then, b4 the game ends, exit out reload and the questions will be given in the same order by color.

i didn't come up with this, i either saw it in the forum or in the roadmap so look at those places for the original and more detailed version. It eats up a bit of time but handy if you're looking for some GP
Mickey McMicks is offline   Reply With Quote