PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > The Saboteur
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 09:46 AM   #151
DaReAlT83
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 63

DaReAlT83's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningBlaze21 View Post
There are two targets on the same building as the Deirker or w.e statue, a sniper next, and an AA gun. I cannot seem to find a way up to them, I am assuming I just have to shoot them with a rocket.

Confirmation would be appreciated.
Couldn't also find a way up. Rockets will help ;-)
__________________
DaReAlT83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:38 PM   #152
hardcore gamer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 22

qwerty hero usa's Gamercard
A little tip for anyone like me who didn't notice at first. I actually cleared the whole of the country and Paris 1 before I realised.

For the hard to reach spots, like scenic spots or mainly stuff on top of buildings, the game shows you the way up using lights. They look like lanterns stuck to the wall. I thought that's all they were but they are only there to show you which parts of the building to climb up.

Even if there's no place to climb up, say you have to zip from another building. It will have the lights leading all the way up to the zip that you need to use.

This may be obvious old news but I never saw it mentioned on here,
hardcore gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:56 PM   #153
Lumabizz
 
Lumabizz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Norway
Posts: 339

Lumabizz's Gamercard
Gare Saint Lazarre:
Issue: Freeplay View Point

I have seen already 3-4 people have asked about this place,
with few answers, the only answer i got, was to get the west side
of the building and climb the windows tiles. have searched all places with no results

Can someone please explaine more spesific, or make an arrow on the
picture below where to begin, thanks in advance.

__________________

My Website | Xbox | My GamerCard Website
Lumabizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:43 AM   #154
rabies
 
rabies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 599

Teamlead Taco's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumabizz View Post
Gare Saint Lazarre:
Issue: Freeplay View Point

I have seen already 3-4 people have asked about this place,
with few answers, the only answer i got, was to get the west side
of the building and climb the windows tiles. have searched all places with no results

Can someone please explaine more spesific, or make an arrow on the
picture below where to begin, thanks in advance.

Ok..this was the last one I got in Paris zone 2 and it was a bit of a hassle..but I slapped myself on the forehead once i got it.

You'll notice that there are two distinct buildings here (train station and building in front of it), and a bridge up on the 2nd/3rd story that connects them (immediately north of the white dot). That bridge is the key. On the front (south side) of the train station, towards the western end (near weapon dealer), you will notice some planks of various heights sticking out of the building. You should be able to just make it onto the lower ones (using some lower ledges on the building)...once up on them, work your way east on them towards that bridge...you should be able to cross the front of the entire train station (2 or 3 stories up) using either those platforms, or simply hanging off a ledge and working eastwards. once you get to that bridge, it is pretty easy to figure out.

I almost forgot to mention, in order to grab the first set of ledges you need to get to the boards, you will need to use the benches that are against the building...using those gives you just enough height to grab the first ledge.

Last edited by rabies; 03-09-2010 at 12:47 AM.
rabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:45 AM   #155
hardcore gamer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 22

qwerty hero usa's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumabizz View Post
Gare Saint Lazarre:
Issue: Freeplay View Point


Can someone please explaine more spesific, or make an arrow on the
picture below where to begin, thanks in advance.


Walk to where that arrow is pointing and you'll see a wooden arch going over the road, you need to climb up the wall on the right side just before the arch. There's a white light hanging where you have to climb.

There a few orange lights showing you the way to go. You basically climb onto some scaffold board stuff.
hardcore gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:23 PM   #156
MadPete
 
MadPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 43

MadPete1971's Gamercard
dont know if this is already here but on isle de citie there is a scenic point not registered on the map, on top of the first large building u come across, before u get to the scenic point on the next large building. there was nothing on the map to indicate it was there but it was.
__________________
Retail 100% :-
Lego Batman, Avatar, CSI Hard Evidence, The Saboteur, Fallout 3

Arcade 100% :-
Interpol

Work in Progress:-
Mass Effect 2
MadPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:49 AM   #157
DaReAlT83
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 63

DaReAlT83's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadPete View Post
dont know if this is already here but on isle de citie there is a scenic point not registered on the map
On Isle de la cité, there are freeplay targets for Zone 2 and Zone 3. Did you already buy maps for both areas? Probably, this is the explanation.
__________________
DaReAlT83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:09 AM   #158
Lazzeri
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG, BRAZIL
Posts: 6

Lazzeri's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otacon152 View Post
Go on the inside of the U part of the building and face north. You should see a door way with a yellow light near it on the right hand side. It should be easy to spot as there is no other yellow lights. Basically just jump up from there and follow the yellow lights round and it will take you right up to the roof.

That one had me scratching my head for bloody hours.

Edit: When I say U part I mean the building itself. If you look at it it'll be shaped like a U. =)
Thank you man! Your next beer is on me! :-)
__________________
Completed retail games (13):

The Saboteur; Fallout 3 (1550/1550); Assassin´s Creed; Assassin´s Creed II; The Godfather II; Lego Indiana Jones; Bully; The Bourne Conspiracy; CSI Hard Evidence; Lost Via Domus; Avatar TBE (shame! ); King Kong; TMNT.

Completed XBLA games (1):

Plants vs. Zombies
Lazzeri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:21 AM   #159
SpinelesS
 
SpinelesS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Surfers Paradise, Australia
Posts: 2,985

Mr SpinelesS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcore gamer View Post


Walk to where that arrow is pointing and you'll see a wooden arch going over the road, you need to climb up the wall on the right side just before the arch. There's a white light hanging where you have to climb.

There a few orange lights showing you the way to go. You basically climb onto some scaffold board stuff.
I just cant seem to do this one. The top plank is out of reach to me no matter what I do. I can reach the bottom of the Arch but I cant go anywhere from there (I assumed at first that the diagonal bars were climbable but I cant get onto them)

This and a spotlight that isnt where its supposed to be (Palais Royal) are the only 2 ambient freeplays I havent been able to do.
__________________
[spoiler=uniquecode]This is how you use spoilers![/spoiler]
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)


Last edited by SpinelesS; 03-18-2010 at 02:10 AM. Reason: typo
SpinelesS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:50 PM   #160
Keynwar
 
Keynwar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 67

keynwar's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by osakamitsu View Post
also another one on a building going diagonal in the lower left corner of latin corner and the corner of it touches china town. It has barbed wire around it. Its the dot in the upper point of the building. Not sure how to scale it.
I´ve got the same problem but nobody gave an answer to this.
I think its the same building i had to enter during a mission. But now (im doing the Freeplay Targets with the No Alarm-Glitch mentioned in another Thread) i cant enter the building. Only thing i can do is climbing it but theres nothing on the roof.
__________________
Keynwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:21 AM   #161
SpinelesS
 
SpinelesS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Surfers Paradise, Australia
Posts: 2,985

Mr SpinelesS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keynwar View Post
I´ve got the same problem but nobody gave an answer to this.
I think its the same building i had to enter during a mission. But now (im doing the Freeplay Targets with the No Alarm-Glitch mentioned in another Thread) i cant enter the building. Only thing i can do is climbing it but theres nothing on the roof.
Ah this one

This was on the mission where you blew up a large gun. (I got it right after)

If you didnt get this during the mission, you climb up on the southern side, follow the lights until you reach the ruined gun. Climb the ruins of the gun and jump onto the ladder. The viewpoint should be at the top.
__________________
[spoiler=uniquecode]This is how you use spoilers![/spoiler]
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

SpinelesS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 05:28 PM   #162
rabies
 
rabies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 599

Teamlead Taco's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinelesS View Post
I just cant seem to do this one. The top plank is out of reach to me no matter what I do. I can reach the bottom of the Arch but I cant go anywhere from there (I assumed at first that the diagonal bars were climbable but I cant get onto them)

This and a spotlight that isnt where its supposed to be (Palais Royal) are the only 2 ambient freeplays I havent been able to do.
As i pointed out above, you can only reach the planks if you start your climbe on the sitting benches that are up against the wall. The benches gives you that extra little bit of height you need.
rabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:40 AM   #163
Keynwar
 
Keynwar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 67

keynwar's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinelesS View Post
Ah this one

This was on the mission where you blew up a large gun. (I got it right after)

If you didnt get this during the mission, you climb up on the southern side, follow the lights until you reach the ruined gun. Climb the ruins of the gun and jump onto the ladder. The viewpoint should be at the top.
Thanks for your help but its actually at the other end of the house. I made a picture (:



I would appreciate the help.
__________________
Keynwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:25 PM   #164
Keynwar
 
Keynwar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 67

keynwar's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keynwar View Post
Thanks for your help but its actually at the other end of the house. I made a picture (:



I would appreciate the help.
Yeah uhm...it was a postcard, lying on the ground...d´uh.
__________________
Keynwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 04:48 PM   #165
DestroyThineslf
 
DestroyThineslf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 256

DestroyThineslf's Gamercard
Giant gun on the oil rig,
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

I tried to blow it up but it disappeared, does anyone know if that liberates the area when destroyed?
__________________
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
DestroyThineslf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:24 PM   #166
Aragorn
 
Aragorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sussex, UK
Posts: 95

Heath Strider's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinelesS View Post
I just cant seem to do this one. The top plank is out of reach to me no matter what I do. I can reach the bottom of the Arch but I cant go anywhere from there (I assumed at first that the diagonal bars were climbable but I cant get onto them)

This and a spotlight that isnt where its supposed to be (Palais Royal) are the only 2 ambient freeplays I havent been able to do.
I made a quick video of the area, is this the area?

__________________


Currently working on:
GTA V


.
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:27 PM   #167
DJEYBLACK
 
DJEYBLACK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 107

Mr Black GX's Gamercard
I have cleared all the freeplay content in Champagne Ardennes, exept for one car jump. The problem is It is not marked on the map i bought from the blackmarket, and I cannot find it. There should be 2 of them and I found 1. Now Anyone able to help me out? i got the one from the mansion where you can find the 3 type of car but the other jump i don't know where to find it.
__________________


DJEYBLACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:30 AM   #168
Psycho Chickan
 
Psycho Chickan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia (GMT +10)
Posts: 591
Send a message via ICQ to Psycho Chickan Send a message via MSN to Psycho Chickan Send a message via Skype™ to Psycho Chickan

Chickan117's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
I made a quick video of the area, is this the area?

YouTube- The Saboteur Gare Saint Lazarre HD
Thank you SO much. I read so many forum posts and the bit that was missing for me was at 1:14. That jump/climb is so finicky as you can't easily stand on the windo ledge to get it.

Thanks again mate
__________________
Psycho Chickan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 07:47 PM   #169
Aragorn
 
Aragorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sussex, UK
Posts: 95

Heath Strider's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEYBLACK View Post
I have cleared all the freeplay content in Champagne Ardennes, exept for one car jump. The problem is It is not marked on the map i bought from the blackmarket, and I cannot find it. There should be 2 of them and I found 1. Now Anyone able to help me out? i got the one from the mansion where you can find the 3 type of car but the other jump i don't know where to find it.
Hi,

There is only 1 car jump in Champagne-Ardenne even though the stats say 2.

The other jump is in Picardie (the stats page says none !). I made a short video showing where the Picardie jump is in case you haven't already found it.


.
__________________


Currently working on:
GTA V


.
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:19 AM   #170
Renegade42
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1

AresKhan's Gamercard
I'm stuck with one of the targets in the Latin Quarter. I've got the viewpoint on top of the HUGE gun...but there's one just a bit down there in the restricted area SOMEWHERE and I'm right on top of the marker and I can't see anything. And as far as I can tell I can't get inside the building for it to be a box or postcard.
Renegade42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:51 AM   #171
LoneWolfREV
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 12

LoneWolfREV's Gamercard
Are there any known glitches with the freeplay targets? Because I cleared one part of the map, I can't see any of the points on there but in the statistics I have one postcard and one building to destroy. Now I don't know if I should still play the game and find out after I clear all other freeplay targets or I should just forget about the game :P
LoneWolfREV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:05 AM   #172
ozgoon56
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: South Australia
Posts: 929

Ozgoon56's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolfREV View Post
Are there any known glitches with the freeplay targets? Because I cleared one part of the map, I can't see any of the points on there but in the statistics I have one postcard and one building to destroy. Now I don't know if I should still play the game and find out after I clear all other freeplay targets or I should just forget about the game :P
You don't need to get all of the targets to get the achievement, all of the areas give an allowance of either 3 or 4, presumably for potential problems like yours. So if you're only missing 2 then you should be alright. Keep clearing targets and you may find the missing ones in a nearby area as I believe that some are incorrectly tagged and also some on area borders are a bit unclear as to which they are in.
__________________
ozgoon56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:42 AM   #173
LoneWolfREV
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 12

LoneWolfREV's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozgoon56 View Post
You don't need to get all of the targets to get the achievement, all of the areas give an allowance of either 3 or 4, presumably for potential problems like yours. So if you're only missing 2 then you should be alright. Keep clearing targets and you may find the missing ones in a nearby area as I believe that some are incorrectly tagged and also some on area borders are a bit unclear as to which they are in.
Yup, you were completely right I got another achievement today even if I was missing 4 spots But I'm still missing one postard but I bet there is a map online for it

Hopefuly one day I can max this game
LoneWolfREV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:22 AM   #174
ozgoon56
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: South Australia
Posts: 929

Ozgoon56's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolfREV View Post
Yup, you were completely right I got another achievement today even if I was missing 4 spots But I'm still missing one postard but I bet there is a map online for it

Hopefuly one day I can max this game
The postcard locations are mostly pretty easy to spot on the map. They'll always be on or near one of the major features such as the cathedral behind La Belle or Arc de Triomphe or one of the main Plazas. By the time you finish clearing the map you may have found the one you're missing anyway. Which area is it that you're missing the postcard from? I know from experience that Paris 1 has a location that looks as though it should be Paris 2 because it is right next to the border checkpoints and it has barriers around it that mean it has to be entered either from Paris 2 or through a gap in-between the 2 checkpoints.

I did finish Paris 1 last night so it's Paris 2 tonight then Paris 3 and the postcards tomorrow night and that'll be my 1000. Trouble is all the targets will be gone so I'll have to start a new game if I want to keep blowing up Nazis! The most fun I'm having is luring a general away and then planting a bomb at his spot for a nasty surprise when he returns.
__________________
ozgoon56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:45 AM   #175
LoneWolfREV
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 12

LoneWolfREV's Gamercard
I'm missing one in Picardie, but I found a small map on google so it should help me.

The only thing that worries me is the collection of vehicles. I used my tokens for free gold and silver badges and I don't know if the nazi vehicles are still available after I destroyed most of the targets (well all of them) outside the city :x
LoneWolfREV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #176
metallicoholic
 
metallicoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 65

Metallicoholic's Gamercard
Okay... so I'm stuck with a freeplay event in Palais Royal that I cannot find. I've tried Google searching it and no one has a response. The marker is in the southern tip of the building, right in the center over the entrance where the two guards are standing. I've climbed all over the building and can't find anything. Anyone got any ideas?
metallicoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:42 PM   #177
Aragorn
 
Aragorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sussex, UK
Posts: 95

Heath Strider's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicoholic View Post
Okay... so I'm stuck with a freeplay event in Palais Royal that I cannot find. I've tried Google searching it and no one has a response. The marker is in the southern tip of the building, right in the center over the entrance where the two guards are standing. I've climbed all over the building and can't find anything. Anyone got any ideas?

Hi, I made a video in another thread regarding this target, here it is below.

The actual target isn't shown in the video as i had already done it before recording the gameplay but it shows you how to get to the actual location.

I hope this is the one you are looking for.

Cheers


__________________


Currently working on:
GTA V


.
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:55 PM   #178
metallicoholic
 
metallicoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 65

Metallicoholic's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
Hi, I made a video in another thread regarding this target, here it is below.

The actual target isn't shown in the video as i had already done it before recording the gameplay but it shows you how to get to the actual location.

I hope this is the one you are looking for.
I saw your video on YouTube actually when I was searching for this point. Unfortunately the freeplay event that you're getting in your video is not in Palais Royal but the Opera District instead. The one I'm referring to is a large rectangular building surrounded by barbed wire (on the map).

EDIT: In your video Aragorn, when you pull up the map, the point I'm looking for is a small square on the front of the building to the right of the one you posted a video for.

Last edited by metallicoholic; 12-09-2010 at 09:59 PM.
metallicoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:53 AM   #179
ozgoon56
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: South Australia
Posts: 929

Ozgoon56's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicoholic View Post
Okay... so I'm stuck with a freeplay event in Palais Royal that I cannot find. I've tried Google searching it and no one has a response. The marker is in the southern tip of the building, right in the center over the entrance where the two guards are standing. I've climbed all over the building and can't find anything. Anyone got any ideas?
I think I remember the one the you're talking about and if I'm right it might be a postcard under the entrance to the building. Have you checked in there or only up top?
__________________
ozgoon56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:36 PM   #180
metallicoholic
 
metallicoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 65

Metallicoholic's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozgoon56 View Post
I think I remember the one the you're talking about and if I'm right it might be a postcard under the entrance to the building. Have you checked in there or only up top?
I feel like a total idiot now but I just loaded up my game again and went back to the same spot. Right on top of the tower over the entrance is a giant spotlight. I swear it wasn't there before....

Well, if anyone has this same problem, just save the game and load it back up and something might appear there that wasn't there before.
metallicoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:50 AM.