|12-15-2009, 02:11 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Update for the PS3 is online. The Wolfenstein forum lists the changes for the Xbox 360 version (LINK), which is probably awaiting certification by Microsoft.
- Players will now receive their proper gold and stats at the end of the match instead of occasionally losing their gold and upgrades
- New legal text
- The audio countdown at the end of the match will properly play
- Global chat is now UNavailable in spectator mode
- Sprint has been balanced
- Packs and grenade throw distance is reduced
- Objective explosions donít count towards team kills (they will however still kill a player)
- The Grenade counter fix is in so that when users throw a grenade, it should not appear in the counter as if they did not
- When the player goes into the game, the auto-assign selection is highlighted gold instead of black
- The crouch icon will not appear when dying and respawning
- Team Deathmatch replaces TDM wherever possible in the menus
- Users can now select from a variety of crosshairs
- Users can now create Clag Tags up to 4 characters long
- MP43 and MP40 are adjusted in terms of damage, range and accuracy.
- Panzershrek has more splash damage
- Veil Sight drains veil energy more quickly
- Ironsights is more effective
- Amount of ammo picked up off of dead players is reduced.
- Fixed issue that caused crashes when users broke numerous breakable objects during a Single Player Campaign
- Fixed issue that corrupted a save file after restarting a mission
- Fixed an issue where users would save multiplayer options before single player options were saved, causing what appeared to be a gamertag freeze
|12-16-2009, 04:21 AM||#2|
Join Date: Jun 2009
Holy hamburgers of great justice! there is a god!
hmm, wonder if the update actually fixes peoples already corrupted save files or if it just prevents people who start playing since patch day forward from getting corrupted...
I don't know any PS3 users with the game so I dunno who to ask to check =/
|12-24-2009, 05:15 AM||#3|
Join Date: Apr 2008
I just fired up the 360, popped in Wolfenstein, and there was a Update Available.
Had a saved game where I was finished, but collecting, and kept freezing in Farmhouse.
Loaded it up, unsure if this Update 1) would work or 2) work on pre-existing saves.
So far, so good! I backed out of the current level and played 3 more looking for Tomes.
Unsure yet whether this update will fix everything, but, so far so good!!!
Hope the multiplayer glitches are fixed.
I hope to knock out those achievements in a day or two when new players come on who got the game for Christmas.
|12-24-2009, 07:30 AM||#5|
Join Date: Apr 2008
Another hour or so of multiplayer testing and my gold reset to Zero again at the start of a new game!!!
Did the Dashboard bailout, then restarted the game, went to unlocks, momentarily showed zero until my gold and upgrades returned.
The game/load save in Campaign seems fixed, as I tested multiple replay mission and Load from the main menu options with no freezes (yet)