PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Gyromancer
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-15-2009, 06:12 PM   #1
Yuitsu

InkyPaws's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Maps/Directions for stages with monster destroyed chests?

Anyone? I'm on Beasts Chase (I try to clear a stage before moving on too far) and I've no idea where the damn chests are.

Yuitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:38 AM   #2
dmfaust

JohnSS's Gamercard
That was annoying for sure. Took a little bit of trial and error. There is one right by the start of course, but you've probably gotten it. One is in sort of the northwest, I don't think the very corner but you should see it if you take the paths going up and to the left. For the life of me I can't remember where the other one is. You can tell how far away they are by how long it takes the monsters to eat them(since obviously they want you to have time to reach them), and the stage isn't overly large so just go each direction until you see monsters moving towards a chest, then if you miss it just take a shorter path the next time.
dmfaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:51 PM   #3
Dat23

Dat23's Gamercard
- All good advice. Im stuck on a similar stage and am considering killing all enemies in it and making note of where there seems to be monsters stuck in a dead end, as this may be where the treasure chests were. Either way, i'm one chest left and it seems to be a long way away. I think patience is going to be my best asset. - It certainly isn't fun.
Dat23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:14 AM   #4
irajacobs

irajacobs's Gamercard
Same question here; I don't want to play it several times with the 'trial and error' method. Anyone have a map?
irajacobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:51 PM   #5
KabuKiArcade

Send a message via ICQ to KabuKiArcade Send a message via AIM to KabuKiArcade Send a message via Yahoo to KabuKiArcade Send a message via Skype™ to KabuKiArcade

KabuKiArcade's Gamercard
The monsters stop in place after eating a chest. In may be coincidence but all the monsters seemed to have the 'skull with horns' type marker when I played. I was able to locate all the chests by looking for these monsters then replaying the map.

Note that I don't believe it is possible to hit all the chests in one go. On beast chase especially, you have to play once to get the bottom left chest, once to get the upper right chests, and once to get the upper left chests. The timing is cleverly set by the devs such that you should be arriving to the chest right before the monster.

KabuKiArcade is offline   Reply With Quote