Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > The Saboteur
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-16-2009, 06:28 AM   #1
JimL2112

JimL2112's Gamercard
HELP? Hard Scenic Spot...

Paris Area 1 Scenic Spot: Academie Nationale De Musique
It is between Montmartre & Opera District - Occupation, a HUGE building with Checkpoints to the north and south.
I can get to the building by a cable on the northwest side of the Academie, and I can hand-over-hand the ledge almost all the way round the building too, but I cannot find how to get up on the roof. I have scoped the building by climbing up on neighboring buildings, but find no ladders, drain pipes, or scaffolding to climb.
I find no You-Tube videos when I search, please help with a TIP or preferrably a video or nice screenie. Thank you.
JimL2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:37 PM   #2
hairyfingernail

hairyfingernail's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i was having trouble with the one, i used the zipline to get across, tucked up my legs right triggger i think and made sure i grab on to the ledge, then move left abit and you should be able to stand on the ledge, go around the left corner while still standing and jump up on the ledge above, thats how i done it, theres probably an easier way but that worked for me

happy gaming!
hairyfingernail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:17 PM   #3
Hyp3rion

Hyp3rion's Gamercard
I just did this one myself. When you get to the building using the cable you can pull yourself up on the ledge right where you land. If you shimmy to the left or right you can no longer pull yourself up. Once you pull yourself up you have to jump and grab the roof ledge which can be somewhat tricky. You kind of have to jump and move back. There is a risk of falling when jumping for the ledge but I think its the only way to get on this roof. So basically you can just get on the roof from right where you land after using the cable.
Hyp3rion is offline   Reply With Quote