PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Venetica
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-20-2009, 10:51 AM   #1
olcsi2

Oliverio's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Venetica Quest List

In order to get the Quest Master achievement you need to complete 50 quests in one game. To help you complete this, I prepared a list of quests that is recommended to accept and finish to get you the achievement. The story-based missions I will not list, as you have to solve them anyway to progress in the game. With these quests you will be able to obtain also the achievement for finishing the game with 2000 reputation points. The information about the reputation points for all quests is not yet complete though. I am grateful for any information you have to enhance this part. Thanks.

Info credited to Schreckofant: not quests, but two important events in the game might give you extremely valuable reputation points:

When you talk to the merchant standing in front of the amphitheathre pick the choice that you come from the mountains and you get 30 reputation points as a reward. Also at some point in the game you might get a cutscene where a little kid tells you that someone is waiting for you in your guild. Go there and talk to your brother to be able to buy several times 10 reputation points. According to Schrekofant, the number of rep you can buy might vary. Danke for the tip!

An Adequate Smithy
Mattheo
Mattheo asks you to find him a better smithy. This quest you will only be able to solve once you get to the Inner City of Venice. Talk to the Smith in the Inner City tavern and pay him the transfer fee and Mattheo will move to Venice automatically.

The Mining Effort
Miner
The miner asks you to find him workers who would work in the mine. You can only solve this quest once you get to Venice. In the Skullbreak Tavern in Arsenal there are three workers, one of them is glad to talk to you about this opportunity and promises you to go to San Pasquale. The next time you are also in the village, talk to the miner again.

How to Move Rocks
Innkeeper
The Innkeeper asks you to get some pigeons back from a guy in Creek Bay. Once you get the paddles for the gondola, you can travel to Creek Bay. Talk to the man sitting there and get the keys to his cave by fighting or giving him money (as you find out he is the real owner of the pigeons, not the innkeeper). Take the pigeons from the cave and give them to the innkeeper. As a reward you can travel to Venice on the road.

Crowe's Trust
Crowe
Location: Outer City (on top of the Amphitheatre, enter hostel door and go up)
Crowe asks you to swap some "Wanted" posters of his. Go to the judge's back room and exchange the posters, then straight back to Crowe.

Damage Underground
Judge
Fix the water system in the catacombs. It is in the middle section of the catacombs, two guards mark the spot. Kill the gripper and remove the stone, go back to the judge and done. (100 REP)

The Gripper Queen (Outer City)

Kill the gripper queen in the catacombs. The huge queen is in the southern part of the catacombs. Pick your hammer to kill the gripper and her minions easily. Go back to the judge to claim your reward. (100 REP)

Clear Sky in the Outer City
Crowe
Location: Outer City (on top of the Amphitheatre, enter hostel door and go up)
After gaining his trust, Crowe asks you to get rid of the nests of the beasts on the roof of the Outer City. There are four nests to get rid of, one is on top of the Amphitheatre, the others are scattered around the rooftops. (50 REP)

Chasing Bandits in the Inner City
Guard Captain
There are two bandit headquarters in the Inner City you have to wipe out. The houses are marked on your map if you set the quest as the active one. Go the the buildings, enter and kill the bandits. When finished go back to the Guard Captain. (100 REP)

Last edited by olcsi2; 08-12-2010 at 05:38 PM.
olcsi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:52 AM   #2
olcsi2

Oliverio's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
The Gripper Queen (Inner City)
Guard Captain
Yet another quest to kill a gripper queen in the catacombs. This time the queen is in the northern part of the catacombs. As before, a hammer should be the weapon of your choice to kill the queen easily. Go to the garrison to claim your reward.

Delivery for the Doctor
Merchant
Once you have gained 50 reputation points, the merchant in the Amphitheatre will ask you to deliver a letter to the Doctor in the Arsenal. After you defeat Hector and the Arsenal opens up, you can hand over the letter to Gregorius, who lives in the House of Healing, left from the entrance to the Arsenal.

A Note for A Lady
Citizen
You have to take a letter to Liera in the Arsenal. Once you defeat Hector, the Arsenal opens up. Liera is in the Skullbreak tavern located on the top level of the Arsenal

Heir to the Mansion
Callisto
You have to free Lady Yasmin from the catacombs and free her from the assassins that kidnapped her. The group can be found in the eastern part of the catacombs. Pay them 1000 ducats to get a peaceful solution. After handing over the money, you can use the gondolas to travel to the Western Villa and talk to the Heiress to claim your reward.

Medicine
Citizen
The citizen will ask you to get the medicine for his sick wife. The medicine is on top of the Amphitheatre. Enter the garrison, go up to the top, exit the door by the prison cells <refer quest> and outside bribe the soldier with 50 ducats to give you the medicine.

Clear Sky in the Inner City
San
Location: Shop of Occult (Inner City, close to the Old Catherdral)
San asks you to get rid of the nest of all roof beasts in the Inner City. There are three of them. One can be reached by exiting the tavern on the top floor and two by climbing a ladder on a wooden plank by the water. (100 REP)

Pale Hearts
San
San asks you to collect Pale hearts that you can obtain after killing stone statues. There are 8 hearts altogether, here are the locations:
- you encounter this as you find a dead body on the roof while working on mission <enter hier>
- Once you return from Africa two stone beasts will confront you
- In the garden of the Eastern Villa
- In the Arsenal, exit the Doctor's house and go left a few hundred meters
- In the Outer City, in the garden before the Shadow Mask guild
- See the description of the "Dark Views" achievement
- In the West Wing of the Doge Palace

The Platform

The citizen will tell you that the platform is not working. You have to go to the top of the Platform, not far from the entrance to the Skullbreak Tavern. Kill the beasts there and talk to the guard afterwards.

Abandoned Honor

The guards will ask you to fetch some items from the garrison in the Inner City so, that the Guard Captain does not notice you. Alternatively you can just bribe them (1000 ducats) and they will let you pass.

Warning
Akbah

Talk to the fat Jama woman, choose the question about the Princess to get the mission. Once you pass the two corrupt guards and get to the harbor, there will be a scene where Akbah gets attacked by two soldiers, just get rid of them and the quest will be completed.

Of Cursed Chapels / On Holy Mission

You have to retrieve a scroll from the Old Cathedral in Inner City. Th entrance is from the catacombs, the scroll lies on the floor, pick it up and go back to Brother Johan. He will then open up his chapel for you where you have to kill 3 demons. After they are dead, go back to Johan and both quests will be completed. (900 REP)

The Voice of the Dead
You need to talk to her dead husband who died in the catacombs. First you need to complete Brother Johans missions to obtain the Whisper skill and the catacomb keys. In the catacombs you will find a coffin (walk up some stairs to reach it) and if you switch to the Twilight World, you can talk to her deceased husband, Fargo. Once done, go back to the tavern and talk to Leira.

Secret Errands
Location: Largo's Administration Center (Largo's office after Leira gives you the recommendation)
You need to get rid of Mercutio, a rogue. He is located in the Ambrosial Lotus, at the top. Try not to kill him, but rather resolve the conflict so, that you will get the key to Largo's appartment. Track back to it, get into the house and open the chest with the chimney key in it. Once you have the key, go to the chimney (behind the tavern) and enter. Kill the beasts and walk to the corpse opposite the entrance.

Last edited by olcsi2; 12-25-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:52 AM   #3
olcsi2

Oliverio's Gamercard

Unpaid Service
Vanity wants you to make his customer who forgot to pay for her services pay 150 ducats. Go to the harbor (from the dockyards) and talk to the captain of the first ship. Threaten him that you will tell his supervisor and then he coughs up the money. If you then go back to the brothel and talk to Venus to finish the quest.

The Lesser Evil
The last quest to get rid of rogues. Kill the rogues in the two houses marked on your map and go back to Kitten) (100 REP)

Explosive Goods
The rebels want you to sink a ship loaded with explosives. Go there at night, kill the two marauders and then explode the ship. Go back to the rebels to claim your reward.

Where's the Man?
Location: House by the bridge leading to the tavern (Arsenal)
Lea asks you to find her husband. Go to the Doctor's place to find out that he seeks remedy rather in the brothel than at his place. Go to the Ambrosial Lotus and talk to him then go back to Lea and either lie or tell the truth where you found him.

The Helmet of St. Anthony
This time you have to get him the helm. It is in an abandoned house in the Arsenal, close the Doctor's place. Same procedure as before, fing the coffin and kill the skeleton, hammer works fine. Take the helm back to Rangar.

The Harness of St. Anthony / St. Anthony's Curse
The last mission for the Order is to retrieve St. Anthony's harness. The harness is in Africa, so head to the harbor and off you go. The harness is in the same cave you obtained the remove curse ability, northest part of the map. Same procedure with killing the skeleton as before, then travel back to the Order and hand the harness over to Rangar. St Anthony awakes, but is only slightly stronger than his skeleton friends from earlier. Finish him and advice Rangar what he should be doing with his Order.

Lost Love
Get the head of his deceased wife. He gave you a map where it is located in the palace gardens, just go there, find the spot and use your shovel to dig out the head and then bring it back to him.

Let the Games Begin!
Enter the arena and defeat five waves of contestants. In the first three rounds you will face 2 enemies, four in the fourth and five in the last round. You can not use magic and your health does not replenish between the rounds. But save is not disabled.

The Baka King
Gero will ask you to kill the Baka king. It is located in the Northern Basin and has two other Baka Beasts guarding him. Just get rid of them and go back to Gero.

Village under Attack
When you gop back to San Pasquale, you will be told that the village is under attack by Necromancers. There are 30 of them scattered around the outskirts of the village (17) and the copper mine (13). Kill them all to complete the quest. Do not forget to clean the sacred site and the nexus portal, the rest is easy to find.

Shady Assistance
Go top the upper floor, talk to a guard and enter the room Lucio sends you to. There you will see a murdered necromancer and the guy in the room will ask you to fetch some servant's clothes from the laundry. The laundry is the room below this one on the first floor. Go down, get the clothes, go up again, talk to the courtier and finally kill the appearing necromancer.

Last edited by olcsi2; 12-25-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:54 AM   #4
olcsi2

Oliverio's Gamercard

reserved for quest list III
Old 12-20-2009, 10:54 AM   #5
olcsi2

Oliverio's Gamercard

reserved for quest list IV
Old 01-30-2010, 04:07 AM   #6
td1967

Angry Venetica

Venetica can some one please tell me where the harbour is?(need to save step brother) can not see it on the map!!!!!
td1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:52 AM   #7
Milesprower1986

Milesprower1986's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by td1967 View Post
Venetica can some one please tell me where the harbour is?(need to save step brother) can not see it on the map!!!!!
You have to go to Outer City first. There you have to find a way to the harbour which is the next region where can go to. On the way to it are two guards blocking your way and you have two options: Give them 1000G or do a quest for them. If you see these guards you know that you are on the right way.
Milesprower1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 04:00 PM   #8
ivolution

Sorry do you know how to activate the old chimey? i have the machinery instructions but i dont quite get what to do with them
ivolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:35 AM   #9
olcsi2

Oliverio's Gamercard

Turn the wheels in this order (from left to right) to burn the book: 3rd,2nd,4th,1st
Old 02-02-2010, 12:00 PM   #10
csiri003

Hi!

Please help me. I don't know how I could enter to the Persian Trade Center. It always writes "special key needed" for me. What's more I can't talk with death people because I got the 4th column of the mental skills, but the 3rd was jumped out... Is this the problem ? Where can I get the 3rd column ?
csiri003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:07 PM   #11
Little

An Adequate Smithy
Mattheo
Mattheo asks you to find him a better smithy. This quest you will only be able to solve once you get to the Inner City of Venice. Talk to the Smith in the Inner City tavern and pay him the transfer fee and Mattheo will move to Venice automatically.

Correction: There is another way to do it (longest one, but i was attacked by greed and made it that way). After you become able to talk with the dead, you can walk to the forest hut and talk to the fellow there (learns something about the plot too). In the end of the conversation, (forgot how to call it, english is not my main recommendations maybe?) the things, that smith requested instead of money, became awailible...

You can also talk to dead one near the ladder, and take the "legendary treasure map" (fitting mail (1k of money to spend overwise), and sword for 75dmg (don't remember, 3 or 4k?)

Last edited by Little; 03-12-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:15 PM   #12
Little

Pale Hearts
San
San asks you to collect Pale hearts that you can obtain after killing stone statues. There are 8 hearts altogether, here are the locations:
- you encounter this as you find a dead body on the roof while working on mission <enter hier>
- Once you return from Africa two stone beasts will confront you
- In the garden of the Eastern Villa
- In the Arsenal, exit the Doctor's house and go left a few hundred meters
- In the Outer City, in the garden before the Shadow Mask guild
- See the description of the "Dark Views" achievement
- In the West Wing of the Doge Palace

Can you be a bit more specific about that one??? I found all the rest of them...

Abandoned Honor

The guards will ask you to fetch some items from the garrison in the Inner City so, that the Guard Captain does not notice you. Alternatively you can just bribe them (1000 ducats) and they will let you pass.

Or you can tell the Guard Captain about them... And the next guards (which looks exactly as previous ones) simply let you in...

Secret Errands
Location: Largo's Administration Center (Largo's office after Leira gives you the recommendation)
You need to get rid of Mercutio, a rogue. He is located in the Ambrosial Lotus, at the top. Try not to kill him, but rather resolve the conflict so, that you will get the key to Largo's appartment. Track back to it, get into the house and open the chest with the chimney key in it. Once you have the key, go to the chimney (behind the tavern) and enter. Kill the beasts and walk to the corpse opposite the entrance.[/QUOTE]

Ouch!!! My choise was "No dealings with the rogues"... Reasonable, i think, after Tusker's "deal"...
Old 03-12-2010, 07:20 PM   #13
Little

Quote:
Originally Posted by csiri003 View Post
Hi!

Please help me. I don't know how I could enter to the Persian Trade Center. It always writes "special key needed" for me. What's more I can't talk with death people because I got the 4th column of the mental skills, but the 3rd was jumped out... Is this the problem ? Where can I get the 3rd column ?
Talk to Tusker... If you already did, then come there at night... And don't forget to search the bodies of assasins...
Old 06-27-2010, 02:41 PM   #14
thelostking

help

I know this is old question
after i kill the prince of Africa she give me the dusk of death
I don't know where i go
can u help me plz
i don't know how i can enter the dog's gate
they tell me i must get address but i dont know how
and how to use the dusk of death
i will waiting u
thelostking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:27 PM   #15
Terrin

terrin's Gamercard
you gotta go see your mother figure back in the mountains who uses the dust to make a dress.

Also there is a quest which got me my high esteem as I was at 1980 which is the gardener

In the outer city in day time there is a guy standing by the garden if you talk to him he gives you a scent to go into the outer city catacombs and you kill a deliver *need gutter to get this* but go back and talk to him he gives 50 rep
Terrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 06:27 AM   #16
HimiTomoki

AF39's Gamercard
Lost Love
Get the head of his deceased wife. He gave you a map where it is located in the palace gardens, just go there, find the spot and use your shovel to dig out the head and then bring it back to him.

Where is the place you have to dig? I have the map but I don't understand where that place is (it's supposed to be in the Inner City's Catacombs, according to the quest info in the menu).
HimiTomoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:42 AM   #17
HimiTomoki

AF39's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by csiri003 View Post
Hi!

You get the 4th skill first and then the 3rd (the 4th is the one you get in the destroyed cathedral and the 3rd in the small chapel in Arsenal)
HimiTomoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:34 AM   #18
Grummy

Grumftheld's Gamercard
I'm trying to find the smith in inner city Tavern, but he doesn't seem to be there. Is he a dissapearing npc by any chance?

Also, I did the 'Apple Wine' achievement first, does that affect him in any way?

Edit: Found him, he isn't in the Tavern at all, he's at the quay next the 'The Claw'.

http://www.360voice.com/tag/Grumftheld

My First Guide!! Way of the Samurai 3
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...ai-3-us/guide/
If you have any questions, please pm me on here then send me a message on Live to let me know its here and I'll get to it asap.

Last edited by Grummy; 02-13-2011 at 11:38 AM.
Grummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:59 PM   #19
gravediggaron

gravediggaron's Gamercard
nexus portal in mountains area

im trying to finish the ' village under attack' quest but have two necromancers who i cannot find , is there a nexus portal around that i am missing
gravediggaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #20
karadion

karaboolou's Gamercard
Unhappy help:)

Someone please help I'm stuck, I can't Do anymore quests without the whisper skill, I know you get it from Benedict but I can't get to where he is because the gates are locked!! Is there any way around this? Or a teacher that can teach it??
karadion is offline   Reply With Quote