PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip?

Go Back > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Tomb Raider Underworld
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-28-2009, 09:45 AM   #1

Gamertag: SuperDuperLiam
Master Grenadier and Grenadier Easy Method

Hi Guys,

I have found an extremely easy way of getting both these achievements in one incase anyone is struggling with the annoying jumping spiders etc

On Coastal Thailand there is a cutscene of a few tigers who than attack you. You start with two in front of you who chase you, run to the other end of the temple and you will meet another tiger.

When all 3 tigers are chasing you simply use your tranquilizer gun (Press the back button and scroll down to weapon selection if you started the level with something else) on all 3 tigers whilst they are together.

If one tiger is too far away from the other tigers than don't worry just wait and he will wake up ready to be tranq'd again.

Once grouped together and asleep shoot each one 6 times in the body with your pistols and than use fine aim (the R3 button) to find the best position between all 3 tigers and throw a grenade (RB button )

Both achievements should pop. If not throw a few more grenades and run into them to try again.

Hope ethis helps
retroboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:46 PM   #2

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
ill give this a try
Madfrog0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:34 PM   #3

Gamertag: robandines
I did them after climbing up the cliff in coastal thailand. i got attacked by a bunch of little spiders, chucked a grenade, got blown to smithereens and achievement!
envint251 is offline   Reply With Quote

master grenadier