PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-27-2012, 12:37 AM   #1
Fried Cola

wow, what?

sharing the same sentiment as other folks on this forum, this game is really F-ed up. I played a ton of SF2 in arcades back in the day including Tournament Edition (which this is supposed to be) and this game isn't normal at all, it feels like a hacked version of SF2

the difficulty seems borked from what I remember. the CPU damage is set a little high and it begins cheating in earlier matches (yes, cheat.) I remember very well the arcade game would at least grant you one easy to win first match and not really start to cheat until the 3rd match. This one is an all out jerk on the first match with the easiest setting.

the other thing is some voice samples are weird. When the announcer says Thailand he sounds like he's stroking out.

anyhow, to anyone wondering, the arcade version wasn't nearly as aggrivating as the XBL version is. I'm glad I only blew 200 on this poor port. Conversely, SSF:HD in XBL is way easier than the arcade Super Street Fighter was. I don't know how that happened.

no random friend requests accepted.
Fried Cola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:19 PM   #2
Corrupt.
"Tits"

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold
Total Awards: 46 (more» ...)
I feel your pain bro, I can't even get close to winning a tournament even on the easiest difficulty...