PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NBA Live 07
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
Pix3l1da

Pix3l1da's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Can you help? Desperate!

As you can imagine im desperate to sort out the online side of this game, I finally manage to pick up a copy today after looking in no more than 16 diffrent stores over the last few weeks to help out with the 1000 online achievement.

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me sort out the other 3 online achievements before the shut down date on the 2nd of feb. I would greatly appreciate it and hope someone can help me out, there seems to be a great online community here so I hope someone can chip in and help me out before I run out of time.

Ive even borrowed a second pad from work to help me get these.

So please if you have abit of spare time and could give me a hand it would be great.

Gamertag - Pix3l1da

Im on uk time also and Im free most of the time.

Hope to hear from someone soon, Cheers guys.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:19 PM   #2
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
There is an achievement trading thread set up for everygame that has online achievements. You'll find a much better response there:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=10525

Newer posts are towards the back, thus the least likely to have done them already.

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
Closed Thread