PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of Two
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-05-2010, 03:00 PM   #1
OneSweetShannon

OneSweetShannon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Unlocked Professional, Now Gone? (Weapons, Too)

Has this happened to anyone? It seems I've lost Professional and my unlocked weapons. I still have my save file and my achievements, but I've lost the ability to play as a Professional, even though I had already completed two chapters on Professional.

I completed campaign on single-player as a Contractor. I unlocked Professional and all the primary weapons. I then began playing on Professional in split-screen co-op with my kid. We made it through the first couple chapters before shelving the game for maybe 2 weeks. We decided to play again a couple days ago, but when we tried to start from our checkpoint it didn't give us the Professional option. Early this morning I tried to restart single player, hoping Professional would be there. Not only was it still not there, but the primary weapons were no longer unlocked.

As you can imagine, I'm incredibly frustrated. I don't know what happened, and it seems unlikely that it can be corrected. If these things are gone, I'm worried/assuming that my weapons stats are wiped too. I was close to getting the machine gun kills (I hate the machine gun, so was looking forward to being done with it) and am thinking I'm probably back at 0 kills, even if I still have the gun I was using (not sure, as I didn't look to see what I had equipped.)

In addition to checking to see what weapons and gear I still own, I'll have to look later to see what money I have. *Groan* dreading what I may find.

Retail 100% - 29 * Arcade 100% - 12

Goals for 2011
55K by Christmas
80% Completion
Finish original 1000 in GTA IV
Finish Luxor 2
Finish Gears of War 2
OneSweetShannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:22 PM   #2
roulex

Roulex's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Exact same thing happened to me when I beat the game with a friend in coop several months ago. What made it more frusturating is that even after mine were wiped, his were fine (grr at him and the stupid game :P). Fortunally, my money and all the weapons/mods/masks that I had actually purchased were still there, hope it's the same for you!

roulex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:18 AM   #3
OneSweetShannon

OneSweetShannon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamer Chick!
Unfortunately, no. Everything is gone. Money, everything I've bought, and of course the ability to play on professional. I'm going to restart and do an easy playthrough so I can re-unlock professional. It sucks that I lost all that progress and money. I've extended my break from Army of Two, because I'm too disheartened right now to play. I'll pick it up again, but I'm going to finish a couple other games first.

Retail 100% - 29 * Arcade 100% - 12

Goals for 2011
55K by Christmas
80% Completion
Finish original 1000 in GTA IV
Finish Luxor 2
Finish Gears of War 2
OneSweetShannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:39 PM   #4
sm182

Send a message via MSN to sm182

sm182's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Same seems to have happened to me. I haven't played this game for about 10 months, boot up the game and not only is Professional locked but I'm only up to mission Iraq? Anybody have a solution?

Latest Retail / Arcade [of 229 / 75]
: WANTED: WEAPONS OF FATE / GALACTIC REIGN

50K GS Dates: 04|02|10 > 13|02|11 > 28|04|12 > 31|01|13
> 08|12|13
sm182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 05:45 AM   #5
Darth Villainous

DarthVillainous's Gamercard
Same thing just happened to me a few days ago. What sucks is, not only does it reset your weapons/level progress/access to Professional difficulty, it also resets all your achievement progress, INCLUDING for the online ones (i.e., billion dollars). I know because I was keeping track of the various ones I hadn't unlocked, and after the glitch it took the full amount to get them (e.g. it took the full 25 partner revives to unlock that achievement). Really annoying considering I lost ~$300 million for the billion dollar one.

Currently boosting: Battlefield Bad Co., Halo Wars, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Quantum of Solace, Riddick, Saints Row, Resident Evil 5-6, SSF4, & Unreal 3.
Darth Villainous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:35 AM   #6
Gor1lla

gor1lla the one's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
Happened to me, too. I moved my save to an USB Stick and then to another console. Sadly it was only the checkpoint. It was the last Checkpoint in the game, so i beat it aaaaaaaand....no "Professional" =/

Third in Germany to 1000 Batman: AA
First in Germany to 1000 Batman: AC
Gor1lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:56 AM   #7
2Bad2Fast

l 2Bad2Fast l's Gamercard
ther is notfing you can do bro

happend to some one i was boosting with had to start elite pmc all over agian lucky he had all other achievements.

^^^ 83% faster than the hole of gb yet i get called lagger lulz
2Bad2Fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:23 PM   #8
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I just spent all day playing through this game to unlock professional so I could do 7 and 8 with a buddy. :/

Last edited by newbsicle; 08-09-2011 at 09:28 PM.
newbsicle is offline   Reply With Quote