PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Karaoke Revolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-06-2010, 03:54 AM   #1
SatNiteEduardo

satniteeduardo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
PAL Region?

Not huge traffic on this forum but I will ask anyway. Will this game make it to the PAL region?
SatNiteEduardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:04 AM   #2
DENAz666

denaz666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
From what i can see mate its a US release, and not coming over here at all kinda lame. Unless you want it on PS3 or Wii, in which case its region free

Aussie Xbox Ambassador & Community Xpert
DENAz666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:12 AM   #3
Psycho Chickan

Send a message via ICQ to Psycho Chickan Send a message via MSN to Psycho Chickan Send a message via Skype™ to Psycho Chickan

Chickan117's Gamercard
I was reading an interview regarding just this and the limited release is based on the sales of the previous version (which were abysmal). As a result they are releasing #3 to the area it sold well in. If it gains momentum they will consider distribution to Europe / Asia pacific regions.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:34 AM   #4
Darth Trom

Darth Trom's Gamercard
You are not missing anything with this game. It is truly boring when it comes to Karaoke Games. I have more fun with all the Guitar Hero, Lips, Rock Band, and even the previous Karaoke Revolution: American Idols. The song selection for this one is abysmal as some of the songs are awful and the rest are retreads from previous KR games. If you are searching for 1000/1000, it gets terribly boring as there are a limited number of songs to select from, NO DOWNLOADABLES, and a large magnitude of monotonous challenges in which you will have to repeat the same songs over and over.

Lips is much better if you are looking for a pure karaoke game. Trust me this game is bad.
Darth Trom is offline   Reply With Quote