PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NBA Live 07
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-02-2010, 03:02 AM   #1
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

I decided to create another guide for NBA Live 07 considering the previous guide seems....lacking. Thanks to xxNOLAUxx for making the original guide.

NOTE: For each of the Special Move achievements, start up a quick match with you, and another controller and pick the West All-Stars. This team has the best players to go for each achievement, and should take no time at all. Notice in the bottom-left hand corner of the screen and you'll see the name of your current character, and some special moves. Clicking and will switch between the different moves you have. Below this icon, you should see dots. Having three dots means the move is maxed out at level 3. Using players with 3 dots underneath the icon will net these achievements.

NOTE: Please kind in mind that if you're going for the "In The Zone" achievements, you MUST do them in one quarter of a game. When a Quarter is finished, you will have to get "In The Zone" again for the achievements to count. If you are having trouble, set the time of each Quarter to a longer time-limit. 5 minutes would be good if you're having trouble.

Perform Level 3 High Flyer Move 50

Successfully Perform at least one Level 3 HIGH FLYER SUPERSTAR move in a game session.

This achievement can be obtain in any match. Start up a quick match with you, and another controller and pick the West All-Stars. Using the West All-Stars, select "Kobe Bryant" and click and until the red icon High Flyer appears. Approach the net, and hold and rotate the in a clock-wise rotation. After making the play, the achievement should pop.

Perform Level 3 Playmaker Move 50

Successfully Perform at least one Level 3 PLAYMAKER SUPERSTAR move in a game session.

This achievement is the easiest one to obtain. Simply select the character "Steve Nash" and click and until the blue icon "Playmaker" move comes up. Simply move your character outside the three-point line, and hold and rotate the in a clock-wise. After making the pass, the achievement should pop.

Perform Level 3 Scorer Move 50

Successfully Perform at least one Level 3 SCORER SUPERSTAR move in a game session.

For this achievement, select the character "Tracy McGrady" and click and until the purple icon SCORER move comes up. Move your character underneath the basket, and hold and rotate the clock-wise. This move will look like a lay-up if done correctly. When the ball goes in the basket, the achievement should pop.

Perform Level 3 Post Move 50

Successfully Perform at least one Level 3 POST SUPERSTAR move in a game session.

For this achievement, select the character "Yao Ming" and click and until the green icon POST move comes up. Use your character, and go underneath the basket. Hold and rotate the clock-wise, and your character should make a dunk. After the play is made, the achievement should pop.

Perform Level 3 Shooter Move 50

Successfully Perform at least one Level 3 SHOOTER SUPERSTAR move in a game session.

For this achievement, select the character "Steve Nash" and click until the yellow icon SHOOTER icon comes up. Use your character, and move outside the 3 point line. Hold and tap . This should cause your character to "fake" a shot. Rotate the quickly after the fake, and your character should shoot the ball. After making the shot, the achievement should pop.

In The Zone High Flyer Move 70

Successfully Perform at least one In the Zone HIGH FLYER SUPERSTAR move in a game session.

For this achievement, you must be "In the zone" for the achievement to count. To get in the zone, use one player over and over and score enough points. You'll know when you're "In the zone" as it will say "In the zone" above your current character's name in orange.
Refer to "Perform Level 3 High Flyer Move" for tips on who to use, and how to do the move.

In The Zone Playmaker Move 70

Successfully Perform at least one In the Zone PLAYMAKER SUPERSTAR move in a game session.

Refer to "In The Zone High Flyer Move" for a description on how to be "In The Zone."
Refer to "Perform Level 3 High Flyer Move" for tips on who to use, and how to do the move.

In The Zone Scorer Move 70

Successfully Perform at least one In the Zone SCORER SUPERSTAR move in a game session.

Refer to "In The Zone High Flyer Move" for a description on how to be "In The Zone."
Refer to "Perform Level 3 Scorer Move" for tips on who to use, and how to do the move.

In The Zone Post Move 70

Successfully Perform at least one In the Zone POST SUPERSTAR move in a game session.

Refer to "Perform Level 3 Post Move" for tips on who to use, and how to do the move.

In The Zone Shooter Move 70

Successfully Perform at least one In the Zone SHOOTER SUPERSTAR move in a game session.

Refer to "Perform Level 3 Shooter Move" for tips on who to use, and how to do the move.

Play And finish a Ranked Match 50

Play and finish a normal ranked match against any opponent.
THIS ACHIEVEMENT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Four users on one machine 50

Play and finish a game with four users on the same machine (2 players on each team)

This achievement is simple, complete a match with four controllers on one Xbox. Set up a local game so that there is two controllers on one team, and two on another. Start the match up, and complete the match. Any type of controller can be used, i.e. guitar, drums, etc.
NOTE: When I was going for this achievement, I had two controllers on two teams. When the match finished, I didn't receive any achievement. This maybe be because one of my controllers that I was using died out on me. Whether or not this affects the achievement, I'm not sure.

Challenged an online user/Ranked 100

Challenge an online user to a Ranked game and finish this game

Online with 1,000 people 100

Be online when there are 1,000 people online at the same time

Online Multiplayer Co-op 100

Finish a multiplayer Co-op online game with at least one friend against two or more users

Last edited by Yunder; 02-05-2010 at 06:09 AM.
Yunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:11 AM   #2
Cla55y

Bond OO7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Silver   GSL 11 Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
very nice guide, i was very confused looking at the original guide
Old 02-02-2010, 02:41 PM   #3
QueenFragger000

GoingPostal000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Thanks! I did not understand the other guide..this is helpful.

Road to Seriously 3.0: 30/65 Onyx medals

RIP QueenFragger000 account with 25,000 gamerscore points.

QueenFragger000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:49 PM   #4
JB x360a

JB x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Silver   Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Nice guide man, clearer and sharper and easier to "YUNDERSTAND" lol

Edit: Sorry

Last edited by JB x360a; 02-02-2010 at 02:53 PM.
JB x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:16 PM   #5
dieresis

dieresis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks, man. This helped me out more than the other guide. It would be even better if you put tips and ideal settings to get In the Zone.
dieresis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:07 PM   #6
BelatedHero

BelatedHero's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieresis View Post
Thanks, man. This helped me out more than the other guide. It would be even better if you put tips and ideal settings to get In the Zone.
What helped me was use 4 controllers (they can be guitars) and when setting up the game, turn off 3 second violation and put the 3 dummy controllers on the opposing team.

This will basically reduce the computer down to two active players. Its much easier to get yourself setup.

Just remember to turn off that 3 second violation rule or you'll be tearing out your hair with it being called so often.
BelatedHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:05 PM   #7
Curtieson

Send a message via AIM to Curtieson

Curtieson's Gamercard

Also, you can check it with another profile if you want...but the "HIGHFLYER" achievement can be obtained with using the "X" button and "LB". I did not use the "RS".

Also, for the 3PT SHOOTER one, I just used the "B"...

Purhaps the "PLAYMAKER" one also...

"SCORER" and "POST" I could not get a button to work.

I believe they can be obtained with the "RS", but I find using the button to be greatly easier.

Can someone else confirm?
Old 02-02-2010, 09:00 PM   #8
Purge

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
THANK YOU, for the love of all that is high and mighty thank you. I couldn't get my head around the other guide, the lord has praised you with a keyboard and good looks Yunder, sir.
It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

Purge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #9
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purge View Post
THANK YOU, for the love of all that is high and mighty thank you. I couldn't get my head around the other guide, the lord has praised you with a keyboard and good looks Yunder, sir.
Good looks, eh?
Old 02-03-2010, 04:23 PM   #10
Tapion

Tapion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Ok, After trying for so long with trying to get the last two achievements I needed, I tried doing it counter clockwise from left to right, and the In The Zone Post and Scorer popped. Did Scorer with Iverson, and Post with Shaq.
They popped right as I did that instead of going, clockwise so try counter clockwise and see what happens.

If you wanna get In The Zone easy:
Use 2 controllers
Set the rules to off, and quarters to either 6-12 minutes.
Just score with first team, and every time 2P gets the ball run up and steal, no foul will be called.
Get in the zone, select the player, and do as it should be, but rotate the RS counter clockwise, while holding LB.

Hope this helps others out.

Tapion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:28 AM   #11
Jedi ObiJoe

Jedi Obijoe's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
This has to be by far one of the most frustrating basketball games I have played. It took me well over four hours to get these stupid achievements to unlock. This guide is also far more useful than the one above.

1. The tips that helped me were as follows:

2. The B Button for the three point shot worked well

3. Turn on addtl. controllers - put them all on the other team (so much easier when the entire team is no longer blocking you from the lane)

4. Couldn't get the scorer shot to work with counter clockwise

5, Turn off the rules - all of them!!!

6. Use the Western All-Stars - I created a character with maxed stats and still had trouble getting a few of the achs.

7. Adjust the sliders for you and the cp - yours maxed / theirs zeroed

Hope those help as well. Good luck with this one - i'm done and won't play this game again unless I have to.

NOTE: To Yunder - if you have not done so already check the Achievement Guides: How to write your own Guide thread and make sure you follow the guide lines. Submit it to the site. They will replace an existing guide if a better one is submitted. Thanks for your guide.

Hit 100,000 GS on 12/22/2011 with Mile High Club - thanks to all the boosters and this great site.

Looking to Boost: Bioshock 2, Ghostbusters, Quantum of Solace, GTA IV Multiplayer, Halo Reach DLC

Message me on XBox Live if you need an extra player for any of those.
Jedi ObiJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:19 PM   #12
Curtieson

Send a message via AIM to Curtieson

Curtieson's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi ObiJoe View Post
NOTE: To Yunder - if you have not done so already check the Achievement Guides: How to write your own Guide thread and make sure you follow the guide lines. Submit it to the site. They will replace an existing guide if a better one is submitted. Thanks for your guide.
Please do Yunder! These old sport game's guides all suck. Someone just pushed out some crap in the first couple weeks and no one has come through and submitted a second.

I certainly hope that the Guide Reviewers would still look at these...I submitted a couple of replacements for Madden 2007...(that guide is horible...IMO of course if the writer reads this, haha)

It will say something like, "Pass the ball to your receivers, a lot"
Old 02-05-2010, 03:16 AM   #13
Sirius

Sirius x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   SOTF Winner   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Good job, Yunder. Just change the text formatting a little bit so it's easier to look at (bold, italics, etc.) A lot clearer than the normal guide.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:15 AM   #14
Purge

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
I'm doing what the guide and achievements are saying but the achievement isn't unlocking. Any help?
It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

Purge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:50 AM   #15
eiVaL

Y0 MAC's Gamercard
wow this is alot more helpful that the friggin achievment guide posted on the games page...

thanks for actually explaining that we need to make sure the correct icon is highlighted to do the moves, the guide just said hold LB and rotate the stick for every achievment.
eiVaL is offline   Reply With Quote