PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NBA Live 07
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 01:28 AM   #31
IGzxManiiac

AJBowie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This is mainly aimed at Minty or the staff, I wont be able to log into the x360a rooms as i have to be in work by 12 on the day at wont be back until 8. This obviously means i cannot enter the x360a rooms as i will not be here, so i was just wondering if i would still be able to get credit towards that award, not that it matters too much but it would be nice to get my first award especially one thats was for helping out the community.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:11 AM   #32
tazmad

Tazmad7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Hey just picked up 2 copies off the game today, problem is that I will be at work when this happens. I am going to leave my console running with this game going. I am wanting to know where in the lobby is the best place for me to leave the game running as the x360a lobby will not be there when I set it up. I will be setting it up 9 hours before the event so If I just enter any lobby and leave it there will that work. Thanks if you can answer this for me.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:29 AM   #33
Minty

Send a message via Skype™ to Minty

Minty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   15,000 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 MVP   Donator - Level 5   x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Just to clear up- you dont have to be in an x360a lobby to get your award. The award will be given to those people in the x360a lobbies first, but once that has been done we will open a request thread, where you will be able to put your name and GT. Once you have done that, we can then check your unlock date for the achievement, and as long as you are signed up to the site before 31st Jan 2010, and unlock it on 31st Jan 2010, you will get the award. This will take longer than being in an x360a loy, but you will still get the award

If you got the award previously, and are just helping out the community (much appreciated ), then you will NEED to go into an x360a lobby, as we obviously can't check your unlock time on the achievement

Old 01-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #34
kaleido42

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

Kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Impossible Trinity - Bronze   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
Just to clear up- you dont have to be in an x360a lobby to get your award. The award will be given to those people in the x360a lobbies first, but once that has been done we will open a request thread, where you will be able to put your name and GT. Once you have done that, we can then check your unlock date for the achievement, and as long as you are signed up to the site before 31st Jan 2010, and unlock it on 31st Jan 2010, you will get the award. This will take longer than being in an x360a loy, but you will still get the award
Good, I've been worried all this time that I wouldn't make it into a 360 lobby in time. I'll most likely be in this crowd of people.

Quote:
as long as you are signed up to the site before 31st Jan 2010, and unlock it on 31st Jan 2010, you will get the award
I'm a bit confused with that part of your statement though (sorry, I get perplexed easy). Are you saying that we have to actually sign up ahead of time somewhere on the site, or are you saying that we just have to have an account here?

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!

Message Me: XBL|XBA|PST
Old 01-11-2010, 06:56 PM   #35
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido42 View Post
Good, I've been worried all this time that I wouldn't make it into a 360 lobby in time. I'll most likely be in this crowd of people.

I'm a bit confused with that part of your statement though (sorry, I get perplexed easy). Are you saying that we have to actually sign up ahead of time somewhere on the site, or are you saying that we just have to have an account here?
I think his post was directed at all the new members who might be taking part in this but havn't signed up for site but still want the reward. Although i could be wrong

Old 01-13-2010, 04:36 AM   #36
TheOnlyDogMan

TenaciousDogMan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfrey View Post
Melbourne, Australia is GMT+11. If I wake up at 4.30am on Feb 1st i will be on at the right time?
Wow, good thing I read your post. I had 6PM 31st Feb GMT confused with 6PM 31st Feb GMT -7. I'd recommend waking up at 4am just to be safe, logging in, then leaving the 360 on until you wake back up in the morning.
I plan on leaving my XBOXs running when I go to bed (probably around 2am), then waking back up at 4am and again at 5am to check and make sure its working. I just hope my internet connection holds out. It seems lately its been cutting out randomly after the 2am mark. I wouldn't mind missing out on the achievement, but I'd hate to find out that the people who need the achievement almost made it only to fall short by a few users.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:29 AM   #37
The Globalizer

the globalizer's Gamercard

Quote:
As far as I'm aware, True Achievements are joining in on our attempt. If this is not the case, then its out of our control. The rest of the 360 community will be there on the 31st, with or without them
A number of user-generated boosting sessions were set up on TA just after the announcement went public. Officially, TA is supporting the boost on the 31st.

Old 01-14-2010, 06:03 AM   #38
Jfrey

Frey54's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyDogMan View Post
Wow, good thing I read your post. I had 6PM 31st Feb GMT confused with 6PM 31st Feb GMT -7. I'd recommend waking up at 4am just to be safe, logging in, then leaving the 360 on until you wake back up in the morning.
I plan on leaving my XBOXs running when I go to bed (probably around 2am), then waking back up at 4am and again at 5am to check and make sure its working. I just hope my internet connection holds out. It seems lately its been cutting out randomly after the 2am mark. I wouldn't mind missing out on the achievement, but I'd hate to find out that the people who need the achievement almost made it only to fall short by a few users.

So we agree, 1st Feb 4am get online , join a lobby, msg the host our forum user name, stay in the lobby , go back to bed and hope our Internet connections and xbox's don't spaz out and we get 1000 online?!?
Old 01-15-2010, 05:02 AM   #39
TheOnlyDogMan

TenaciousDogMan's Gamercard

Yep that's the plan. The official time for it is 5am running until 6am, but 4am should make 100% sure we're there at the right time (I'm paranoid that I may have miscalculated daylight savings time or something).

I think last time it actually went off early, so we might be lucky enough to see it unlock.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:42 PM   #40
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
I hate NBA games, but I'm seriously gonna have to make a stop at Gamestop today and pick up a used copy to get in on this. For nothing else than to help the community. You guys always help me out w/ information.. least I could.

p.s. Thanks for making it a Sunday.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:59 PM   #41
Gatsu

Shin Gatsurai's Gamercard

Where can I get this game in England for cheap? No I don't have a rental service.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sig' pic' created by - Gackt
Did you find me?
Old 01-16-2010, 05:08 PM   #42
Minty

Minty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   15,000 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 MVP   Donator - Level 5   x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze   Bright Idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsu View Post
Where can I get this game in England for cheap? No I don't have a rental service.
http://www.cex.co.uk/products/Gaming...%2007&mode=buy

4 delivered

Old 01-16-2010, 06:56 PM   #43
k2345

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Good call i got mine for 2 from Game even though it was stickered for 17.99

Old 01-16-2010, 09:09 PM   #44
Gatsu

Quote:
Got 1 off there, keep looking every day to see if more become available.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Did you find me?

Last edited by Gatsu; 01-18-2010 at 03:16 AM.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:48 PM   #45
Minty

Minty x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
None in stock online & none of the highstreet stores w/ it in stock are near me :/
There's 8 on ebay currently:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?Platfo...=p3286.c0.m282

Old 01-18-2010, 03:14 AM   #46
Gatsu

Ok so lemme' get this straight to make sure we're crystal.

Join an x360a lobby for an hour at the time stated, contact the room leader & give them our forum name here & we get a prize or a chance to get a prize?

Quote:
Aye but like hell I'd pay those prices, got it off cex for 4 in the end, last one online at that moment in time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Did you find me?
Old 01-18-2010, 03:12 PM   #47
BWR Voltaic

Count me in. my Gamertag is BWR Voltaic.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:10 AM   #48
kaleido42

Kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Impossible Trinity - Bronze   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester
Quote:
Ok so lemme' get this straight to make sure we're crystal.

Join an x360a lobby for an hour at the time stated, contact the room leader & give them our forum name here & we get a prize or a chance to get a prize?
It's a prize draw so you will have a chance to win a prize. You are guaranteed the forum award though if you pop on, you don't even have to stay for the full hour. Either way they will want both your gamertag and your forum name.

Old 01-19-2010, 12:22 AM   #49
Gatsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido42 View Post
It's a prize draw so you will have a chance to win a prize. You are guaranteed the forum award though if you pop on, you don't even have to stay for the full hour. Either way they will want both your gamertag and your forum name.
ok thanks for the clarification. what is the forum award btw?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Did you find me?
Old 01-19-2010, 01:14 AM   #50
kaleido42

Kaleido42's Gamercard

Quote:
ok thanks for the clarification. what is the forum award btw?
Do you mean to say what is "a" forum award, or am I miss understanding you? If you are asking what "a" forum award is, then an example would be the to the left of my post, or the many more beside Minty's.

"The" forum award that they will be giving away will likely be similar to the one the last time they held this event , I'm assuming with a bit of a twist, although I really have no idea.

EDIT: Here is the new one:

Last edited by kaleido42; 01-19-2010 at 01:25 AM.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:07 PM   #51
OneSweetShannon

OneSweetShannon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamer Chick!
Question

Quote:
Controllers

A lot of people believe that you can have 4 accounts signed in on 4 controllers and that counts as 4 people online. THIS IS NOT TRUE. The developers have confirmed that only one account per xbox will register as online. This has been tested by us, and appears to be accurate. Please note- whilst everything certainly appears that having 4 accounts plugged in on one xbox doesn’t work, if you have more than one controller, by all means plug it in just in case the developers got it wrong or anything. Highly doubtful, but if it turns out to work and we get 4000 people online, we’re laughing!

So to clarify – multiple Xboxes with multiple accounts works, but as far as we know the most accounts per xbox at a time in one.
Hopefully someone will be able to answer this question. I understand if additional accounts logged into the same xbox won't count toward the 1000 number. Does that also mean that those won't get the achievement?

What happens if I am signed in, and have my husband and/or kid(s) join me on a signed-in controller, and we get the 1000 people. Will we all ("we all" meaning everyone on my box) get the achievement, or just me?

Last edited by OneSweetShannon; 01-19-2010 at 10:11 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:53 PM   #52
Dwayne Pheonix

Dwayne Phoenix's Gamercard

I'm tempted to go and out buy this game tomorrow.. Anyone care to help me boost the other online achievements too?

I have not having 1000 on easy gamerscore games (e.g. 750 on NBA 2K6 for not knowing what a "triple-double" even is)
Old 01-20-2010, 12:30 AM   #53
roulex

Roulex's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne Pheonix View Post
I'm tempted to go and out buy this game tomorrow.. Anyone care to help me boost the other online achievements too?

I have not having 1000 on easy gamerscore games (e.g. 750 on NBA 2K6 for not knowing what a "triple-double" even is)
We have to stay on during the event, but as soon as it's over I'll help ya boost the other achievements out.

Old 01-23-2010, 07:10 AM   #54
shazamaramack

shazamaramack's Gamercard

How should we contact the room leader? Xbox message, x360a message, or something else?
Old 01-23-2010, 08:45 PM   #55
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Very nice you guys, i plan on leaving my xbox on all day............... so people can have a chance at getting the award rather than just the hour.

Old 01-25-2010, 06:43 AM   #56
NaK Quinn

Quinn351 SVT's Gamercard

count me in NaK Quinn.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:41 AM   #57
Metalsutton

Suttosaurus's Gamercard
I am from New Zealand, we are +12 GMT. So I guess I will have to make sure i am logged in at 6am on the 1st of Feb. I am just wondering if the servers / setup rooms will hold up. I have every bit of faith that my net connection will hold all night if I leave my xbox on and log into some generic ea room (don't mind waiting for a site award) before I goto bed, then surely it would leave me logged all the way up till the event at 6? I am not a morning person and dunno if im entirely prepared to wake up early to set this up.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:45 AM   #58
artphobia

CthulhuCalamari's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Thanks for clearing that up. I'm happy to have two 360s and 4 gold accounts though so I'll be signing all four in (2 each box). Though I should really see about making my forum name the same as my gamertag. :\ lol
Old 01-26-2010, 08:01 AM   #59
Deyankees1

Send a message via AIM to Deyankees1

DeYanKees1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
Got 2 copies and 2 360's ready lol, I even bought 3 friends the game as I found 5 of them for $2.99 a piece. So I'm ready to go!!
Old 01-26-2010, 08:38 PM   #60
killkenny

FAR QZ's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deyankees1 View Post
Got 2 copies and 2 360's ready lol, I even bought 3 friends the game as I found 5 of them for $2.99 a piece. So I'm ready to go!!
wow thats great 2 hear
Closed Thread