PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Darksiders
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-08-2010, 06:33 PM   #1
Trdis Trvler

Trdis Trvler's Gamercard
After stopping the drill and falling into the "pool" w/ the box???

What the heck am I supposed to do here? There are the "worms" hanging from the ceiling and a box I can push around.

GS=70K on 3/7/2013 @ 0202!!!! Now my goal is 85K by 12/31/2013!!!
Trdis Trvler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:43 PM   #2
D4Ru73K

Send a message via Skype™ to D4Ru73K

D4Ru73K's Gamercard
You see a hole, jump there, swim and you'll fine the chest and the most important artifact, nothing more and don't worry there is a exit
D4Ru73K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:34 PM   #3
S1N1ST3R II X17

How do you get that chest, there's a cavern that I see an artifact in but can't get up to it.

Gears of War 1: 59/59 for 1250/1250
Gears of War 2: 79/79 for 1750/1750
S1N1ST3R II X17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:33 AM   #4
larry69r

EOD Larry69r's Gamercard
he is talking about a different part where there is a red crystal in the ceiling surround by non active bombs and a ceelinjg leech that picks up a box you can jump off so far all i can do is activate the chrono and run to where the active bombs are then i get stuck.

Last edited by larry69r; 01-09-2010 at 12:39 AM.
larry69r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:02 AM   #5
Bad Mojo 1974

Bad Mojo 1974's Gamercard
I just finished this section ok first bust the blue crystals with the gauntlet then drag the box that it exposes and let the ceiling leech grab the box. now stand on the edge of this level with your back facing the other blue crystals and aim at the leech with the box so it will drop it. Now let it grab the box again and jump onto the box before it gets lifted out of your reach, now you can jump off of the box and glide to the ledge with the blue crystals, destroy them and expose a chronosphere.

Hit the action button to activate the chronoshpere and run like hell into the room across the way with the active sticky bombs in it. Before picking up a sticky bomb look around the corner in this room for another chronoshpere. Activvate it and grab a bomb and throw it at the red crystals in the ceiling of the main room. Once this explodes a chunk of the eiling will fall allowing you to get up to a higher tunnel. Be warned after the chunk falls 4 angels will appear.

Hope this helps

Mikey
Old 01-09-2010, 05:14 AM   #6
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Mojo 1974 View Post
I just finished this section ok first bust the blue crystals with the gauntlet then drag the box that it exposes and let the ceiling leech grab the box. now stand on the edge of this level with your back facing the other blue crystals and aim at the leech with the box so it will drop it. Now let it grab the box again and jump onto the box before it gets lifted out of your reach, now you can jump off of the box and glide to the ledge with the blue crystals, destroy them and expose a chronosphere.

Hit the action button to activate the chronoshpere and run like hell into the room across the way with the active sticky bombs in it. Before picking up a sticky bomb look around the corner in this room for another chronoshpere. Activvate it and grab a bomb and throw it at the red crystals in the ceiling of the main room. Once this explodes a chunk of the eiling will fall allowing you to get up to a higher tunnel. Be warned after the chunk falls 4 angels will appear.

Hope this helps

Mikey
u dont need to leave the room to throw the bomb. throw it from with in the room. just in case.
ConfusedGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 06:30 AM   #7
Strikerx36

Alright I seem to be stuck.

I am following what Confusedgeek said and I get into the room with the bombs, I then throw the bomb at the roof and it explodes and some angels come after me.

But...I kill the angels and nothing falls. I'm so very confused is my game broken?
Strikerx36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 06:04 PM   #8
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikerx36 View Post
Alright I seem to be stuck.

I am following what Confusedgeek said and I get into the room with the bombs, I then throw the bomb at the roof and it explodes and some angels come after me.

But...I kill the angels and nothing falls. I'm so very confused is my game broken?
from inside the room, you throw the bomb at the red jewel. it explodes, a peice of the ceiling falls, the angels come out you kill the angels ( i did it within the room), use the crom to get past the snake at the door way. follow the new path. the fallen piece should be in front of a broken pipe.
ConfusedGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 06:49 PM   #9
Strikerx36

I did it again just how you said throw the orb at the red crystal from inside the room.

Again the thing shows the scene of the crystal blowing up, then the angels come. nothing is on the floor beneath the ledge.

I'm getting really ticked off because if I want to restart my last save was 7 hours ago...
Old 01-09-2010, 09:30 PM   #10
Strikerx36

Wow.

Started over again from my last save, did the game faster surprisingly. This time the thing fell down.

......glitched.